Hello! 
I believe that in the game there is still a problem match fixing going on.When the players help Jason kill the other players. This is terribly annoying. There is no reporting system in the game, but even if it were, it is a fight against the consequences, not the cause. It is necessary to correct the situation fundamentally. 

What do I suggest: 

1) Jason should not see the nicknames of the counselors over the heads of the characters. He should not know who he is chasing. 
2) Players who are in collusion (who invite friend in one team) should be excluded from the selection of players for Jason. This is the main correction.
Then we will be 99% sure that Jason is on his own, and the players may will be a partners. It would be fair. 

I think it can be done. At least, at least removing player nicknames. 

Thank you!

I get your frustration with this issue, but removing the player's name won't solve anything, since players can talk to each other when they're in the same vicinity, and can always send each other private messages. Excluding people who invite their friends to a game from being Jason is also not a great solution, since you'd be penalizing a bunch of people who don't do this kind of shit for the sins of the few of do.

The only fair solution is the option we've got so far, and that's to record your game and send the footage to the devs so that they can ban the guilty players. 

5 hours ago, Malken said:

I get your frustration with this issue, but removing the player's name won't solve anything, since players can talk to each other when they're in the same vicinity, and can always send each other private messages. Excluding people who invite their friends to a game from being Jason is also not a great solution, since you'd be penalizing a bunch of people who don't do this kind of shit for the sins of the few of do.

The only fair solution is the option we've got so far, and that's to record your game and send the footage to the devs so that they can ban the guilty players. 

There is always a possibility that players from one party will be loyal to each other. This does not mean that they will interfere with others at the same time, but it's still not very good.
Tell me, when you play with the party, why should you be Jason? And if you want to be Jason, why not do it in a private game with your friends?

As for the inscriptions above the heads. In any case, let this correction be.
This will still complicate the task of Jason when he sees 2-3 identical counselors in one place. Even with a voice connection, you can make a mistake.

The system with video recording is very inconvenient. I can record video during my stream, but for example my friend can not record. Alas!

I actually do tend to play private matches with online friends I'm already familiar with, which include a couple of people I'm close friends with IRL. But every now and then, there's too few of us online to fill a whole lobby, so we have to look for groups or join a quick play match. QP is always a lottery. sometimes you find a great group and end up making new friends, sometimes you get a bunch of assholes that are either cheating or are just plain annoying. When that happens, my friends and I don't even make a fuss about it, we just leave after the match is done and go try our luck with another lobby. 

Why should I be Jason? I never specifically asked for it, but why shouldn't I have the same chances as anyone else in the lobby to play him? It's a basic function of the game based on (somewhat) random selection, and it'd be totally unfair to penalize everyone in the lobby that happen to know each other simply because you personally had a bad experience with a couple of assclowns. Why should my friends and I be singled out because someone else cheated in a completely different match? I'll return your own question back to you, though. If you're so worried about counselors working with Jason, why don't, you just play private matches with friends you know don't pull this kind of shit?

As for the name tag thing. Sure, it might complicate things for the 1 second it takes to say "stop, buddy, it's me!". I personally have to squint in order to make out name tags because I'm not sitting up close to my screen, but that never stopped me from immediately recognizing my friends' voices long before I'm even close enough to hit them. Again, you're arguing for needlessly changing something in the game that wouldn't even fix the problem at hand. I understand that playing with cheaters suck, but what you're proposing aren't efficient or fair solutions.   

On 11/6/2017 at 3:18 PM, CrashDiet said:

Hello! 
I believe that in the game there is still a problem match fixing going on.When the players help Jason kill the other players. This is terribly annoying. There is no reporting system in the game, but even if it were, it is a fight against the consequences, not the cause. It is necessary to correct the situation fundamentally. 

What do I suggest: 

1) Jason should not see the nicknames of the counselors over the heads of the characters. He should not know who he is chasing. 
2) Players who are in collusion (who invite friend in one team) should be excluded from the selection of players for Jason. This is the main correction.
Then we will be 99% sure that Jason is on his own, and the players may will be a partners. It would be fair. 

I think it can be done. At least, at least removing player nicknames. 

Thank you!

Yeah it can get a little annoying. Join a good community. The good sportsmanship club thread can help you out.