I bought this game last week. I have had few games with good connections. I have high speed internet and struggle with no other game. I believe my issue is, the game connecting me with players across the world. It’s so frustrating to try to play with 400 ping. Please add regional connections, so I can connect to local hosts and get back down under 100 ping where I have played few games of Friday the 13th. Thank you!

23 minutes ago, Whitericejohnson said:

I bought this game last week. I have had few games with good connections. I have high speed internet and struggle with no other game. I believe my issue is, the game connecting me with players across the world. It’s so frustrating to try to play with 400 ping. Please add regional connections, so I can connect to local hosts and get back down under 100 ping where I have played few games of Friday the 13th. Thank you!

I've never had this issue on the console. Are you on the console? are you hardwired into your network? I found with hardwired into the network at my house, even when connecting to people in the UK or some other country, my ping is still in the 100s.

I wish they reverted back to getting people with similar pings together.  Now it is two ping, 2-3 medium, and always some out of the region very high pings. 

I get 50-100 ms from european hosts and 150-250 for us hosts (in the normal case).

I have a really good connection.

So a little high for the us hosts I think. But still playable. The car is hard to drive, that is the worst.

On PC

When playing on the West Coast of the US, during most of the day, the lobbies are flooded with pings 200ms and up from South America. 

Can we get a server, or something, for South America? Or move South America closer to California? Whichever's easiest. 

2 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

On PC

When playing on the West Coast of the US, during most of the day, the lobbies are flooded with pings 200ms and up from South America. 

Can we get a server, or something, for South America? Or move South America closer to California? Whichever's easiest. 

We're working on improving server stability and adding additional servers for various regions

Oh that's great!

Not that I have anything against South America. I wish I could play with them all the time. Brazil is the sexiest place on Earth and they love their horror! In fact, I'm gonna go and post a suggestion for a Brazil map. Just think of the bikinis...

15 hours ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

We're working on improving server stability and adding additional servers for various regions

Would have been surprising if you are working on moving South America :)