Chace Hollett

Should they make another custom Jason?

Do you want another custom Jason?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want another custom Jason? The Jason would be available for everyone.

7 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

When life gives you lemons, make roast beef.?

Millennial is just an age range created by marketers to figure out a target group. Don't take it as an insult. All part of the corporate machine.

I voted yes. I want to see all the movie Jason's first, but would love to see a Rick Baker, Neil Gaiman, Clive Barker, John Carpenter version of Jason. Many other directors and special effects artists I could name, but you get the point. Some great visionaries out there and it would be great to see their unique version of this monster.

More importantly, let's see maps for each Jason. Maybe some town maps. Many more locations are in the films that aren't touched in this game. Room for a lot more lakeside terror. Fresh content is always great, but I want to stay canonical for a while first. Embrace the whole series. I want to feel the excitement I felt when walking into Tommy's room for the first time.

Just wanted to add Greg Nicotero to your excellent list.

Only kickstarter people are supposed to have Savini Jason, so unless it's a different deal where it's available to all players, then I'm gonna have to pass on a custom Jason. If they were to make one, I would love to see an interpretation of what Jason looks like inbetween Part 8 and Part 9, maybe a Jason that connects those two movies. A Jason that has his mask melted to his face from the toxic waste attack at the end of Part 8 would be cool. Maybe Jason put his mask back on after he got washed out in the sewer and him turning into a little boy was just a vision, and the toxic waste melted his mask into his face, making him into Part 9 Jason, which would also explain the further head deformities. 

Wouldn't it be cool if they held a contest where people could submit their own custom Jason designs, and the winner actually made it into the game?

• Like 4

Ive already talked about the possibilities of having new designs for Jason that are not part of the movies but could still be believable enough that it would look like something that could have been in the movies,well at least some of the mentioned ideas.

Heres the link to the topic im talking about...

Custom Jasons are pretty much the only thing they can do to keep Jason players sated with new content. Once Uber comes in, there is nothing left to add from the original series. (If you count Part 9 and X as canon) Kill packs for Jason, new counselors to kill, new maps to stalk, but very few fresh Jasons to add for us. Only other Jason to be added, technically, from the main series is Illusion Jason from Part 5. The one that haunts Tommy.

On 11/6/2017 at 9:52 AM, Redcat345 said:

Make Pamela first!

I Agree that Pamela should fit into the game first.

But i would like to see a Custom Jason.

On 11/6/2017 at 12:52 PM, Redcat345 said:

Make Pamela first!

Yes! She deserves to be in the game.

As far as Jason goes, before part 2 would be cool. I liked that sweater head concept art! Have a running Jason, with +shift. Weaker, so -hit points and grip strength. Or between 8-9 as someone else had said would be good. Give that one +morph.

As long as they don't go overboard, I think it would be cool. Maybe mine some of the unused concept art. Since I would personally love a snow covered "Crystal Lake Ski Lodge" map a Jason decked out in some sort of heavier winter clothing (maybe it's some sort of parka or animal pelts or something) would be interesting. (As long as it looks appropriate and is still scary, I don't want Jason wearing a Hockey jersey and pads because it''s funny! he's a goalie, lol!)

I would love another custom Jason. Savini Jason was made after part 9, maybe this time they would make a Jason after part 10 or after Roy Burns.

The one after part 10 will have burnt skin with the same uber outfit and maybe with asteroid shards sticking out with his half broken uber mask

The one after Roy Burns would have holes in his body and a dirty jumpsuit similar to the remake Michael Myers but with blood splattered on it and maybe a new hockey mask.

Related image

On 11/6/2017 at 3:12 PM, Truth said:

I am a millennial and I'd say it kind of is an insult... It's used to essentially talk shit about our general age group. I've never seen it used in a way to compliment our age group.

It’s necause most milenials grew up getting participation trophies when playing on teams when they sucked, they feel like everything should be handed to them, don’t like to work for anything, my brother is a millennial and I made sure I was brutal to him, not wanting him to be weak like the rest.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

This idea would be dope, honestly.

There's some comic artists I'd love to see take this up, directors in general. Who I'm sure would be fine with it.

Call up Ed Boon's people and Mike Mignola. Todd McFarlane would easily sign up if it has his name on it. 

absolutely, If they wanna keep the game alive they will need a steady stream of Jasons/Weapons/Counselors/maps after JX and Grendel.

How about having more customs Jasons designed by well known Horror FX people like Savini? Get Greg Nicotero or Rick Baker to design Jasons for the game. Imagine all the horror nerds who would shit their pants over that.

1 hour ago, Crispen_Glover said:

How about having more customs Jasons designed by well known Horror FX people like Savini? Get Greg Nicotero or Rick Baker to design Jasons for the game. Imagine all the horror nerds who would shit their pants over that.

The figure above is made by One's Customs. They're very little know by the community, but their work are pieces of art. I even contacted one of them (Joe Bratten) to see if the agree on putting him in the game and they liked the idea.

But if your suggestion of other Horror FX people work, then I'm with you.

Perhaps come back when single player is out. You will have an easier time as Jason then.

On 11/6/2017 at 11:10 AM, Caulus said:

Your opinion is noted, millenial.

I love it, just be snarky to someone for no reason. Sheesh. Why the need to be rude? Only on the internet...

14 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

It’s necause most milenials grew up getting participation trophies when playing on teams when they sucked, they feel like everything should be handed to them, don’t like to work for anything, my brother is a millennial and I made sure I was brutal to him, not wanting him to be weak like the rest.

Right, but I'm pretty sure EVERY generation had their own lazy do nothing's. Millennials are ALL assumed to be lazy do nothing's. You can't just pretend that every generation before us was perfect. Plus, remember who raised us...

This is how it has always been, and always will be. Every new generation is labeled as lazy idiots until the next one comes along. Gen z will take over soon enough.

I am afraid for the future when the Tide Pod generation takes the reigns. But I'll be a hermit in Hawaii by that time. Until they infest the islands and destroy the beauty of them.