Chace Hollett

Should they make another custom Jason?

Do you want another custom Jason?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want another custom Jason? The Jason would be available for everyone.

7 minutes ago, King Penguin said:

No. I'd rather just have Roy and Uber Jason. But, if they're going to make more content beyond the DLC map, then sure.

Agree. And best profile pic!

• Like 1

Personally I'd like to see more maps, and more things for the counselors to do. How about include a moped, or even a small motorbike. When I grew up in the '80s, we all took large dirt bikes, and added little engines to them. They broke a lot but it was a fun little project to learn how make a small gas engine bike. Could be the same type of parts, battery, keys and gas.. or battery, gas and a chain. Just something to toy with and an idea.

Yes, absolutely.

I hope the devs realize that they can keep the game alive by selling these custom Jasons. I agree that they should come after the content promised on the roadmap, though.

If they make Jason a threat and restore the lost tension, the sky's the limit. 

Edit: If they do a great job with the Retro Jason retouch, demand should be sky high provided he isn't being bullied by counselors... 

It would probably be a paid DLC, but I'm sure it would be well accepted by the community.

6 hours ago, King Penguin said:

No. I'd rather just have Roy and Uber Jason. But, if they're going to make more content beyond the DLC map, then sure.

Make Pamela first!

• Thanks 2

Sure, why not.

I love f13 as much as the next person but the crazies demanding everything to be 100% film accurate go a bit too far.

I just hope the decision makers over there smack themselves upside the head a few times and stop making stupid decisions that nobody agrees with before they add more cosmetic garbage or retarded features that nobody wants. (Looking at you emotes and window prompts!)

1 hour ago, Caulus said:

Yes, absolutely.

I hope the devs realize that they can keep the game alive by selling these custom Jasons. I agree that they should come after the content promised on the roadmap, though.

If they make Jason a threat and restore the lost tension, the sky's the limit. 

Edit: If they do a great job with the Retro Jason retouch, demand should be sky high provided he isn't being bullied by counselors... 

Forgot to add that I'm not spending another dime until Jason is a real threat again and the tension is restored.

Just so we're clear.

Just now, tjohnnyblue said:

I would like to see Pamela, Roy and the 2 X Jasons before any others are introduced into the game. Barney just doesn't cut it. 

Your opinion is noted, millenial.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Toddarino said:

Why is he a "millennial"?

He doesn't understand why they would add a purple Jason to the game and expect it to be fearsome. He is obviously too young to have played F13 in the late '80s and early '90s.

Edit: I was playing the old game around my 18 year old niece, and she was clowning it. She wondered why I thought it was an awesome game, until Jason appeared and she legit jumped out of her seat.

lmao!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Redcat345 said:

Watch the movies, casual. Movies come first.

Dude, I watched every movie. IN THE '80s.

If anyone is a casual here, it's YOU.

18 minutes ago, Toddarino said:

I don't care for that Jason either and I'm plenty old to remember that game.

Good for you. To each their own. 

For the record, millenial isn't an insult, afaik. I implied that the guy was young, but whatever.

Be careful with the terms you throw around here. You might not like the response you get from it/them.

7 minutes ago, Caulus said:

Dude, I watched every movie. IN THE '80s.

If anyone is a casual here, it's YOU.

Not really. Name the make and model of Pamela's jeep in part 1.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Caulus said:

For the record, millenial isn't an insult

I am a millennial and I'd say it kind of is an insult... It's used to essentially talk shit about our general age group. I've never seen it used in a way to compliment our age group.

20 minutes ago, Truth said:

I am a millennial and I'd say it kind of is an insult... It's used to essentially talk shit about our general age group. I've never seen it used in a way to compliment our age group.

Gonna leave that one alone. lol 

For the record, Proud Xer here. The term Generation X used to be synonymous with slacker, lazy, etc. Gotta learn to make lemonade out of those lemons. ;)

3 minutes ago, Caulus said:

For the record, Proud Xer here. The term Generation X used to be synonymous with slacker, lazy, etc. Gotta learn to make lemonade out of those lemons. ;)

Well if you want to get technical I'm kind of in between. What would you consider someone born in 92 to be? I know I'm a lazy slacker, and I don't think I'm as much of a douche as everyone makes millennials out to be...

9 minutes ago, Caulus said:

When life gives you lemons, make roast beef.?

31 minutes ago, Truth said:

Millennial is just an age range created by marketers to figure out a target group. Don't take it as an insult. All part of the corporate machine.

I voted yes. I want to see all the movie Jason's first, but would love to see a Rick Baker, Neil Gaiman, Clive Barker, John Carpenter version of Jason. Many other directors and special effects artists I could name, but you get the point. Some great visionaries out there and it would be great to see their unique version of this monster.

More importantly, let's see maps for each Jason. Maybe some town maps. Many more locations are in the films that aren't touched in this game. Room for a lot more lakeside terror. Fresh content is always great, but I want to stay canonical for a while first. Embrace the whole series. I want to feel the excitement I felt when walking into Tommy's room for the first time.

• Like 2

Youse a Millennial! lol

It's ok. Its not your fault! ;)

Seriously, you're cool, man. You guys just need to hit your stride, that's all. One issue is that some older people get kinda irritated when a show or other kind of property gets revived for you guys and then it sucks or doesn't live up to the old stuff.

One way to get around this is to tell stories as if time has passed and not another Transformers series starring Optimus Prime, as an example.

A lot of Xers would be onboard for a Rodimus Prime led Transformers show, provided it had Breaking Bad-level storytelling! :D

I don't see any reason why they shouldn't. We'll be running out of actual Jasons at one point anyway. Savini has a really cool design and great stats so I'm very curious as to what else they could come up with.