Counselors shouldn't be able to do half a dance then run off from Jason like it's nothing. Lock the fuckers into the whole animation so if they want to be cheeky they'll pay the price. 

• Like 5

Yeah, if you do a dance emote it should lock your character into the animations for at least 5 seconds minimum before you can move again.

Emotes should technically be disabled around Jason if you're level 3 fear or higher anyway.

Or how about you fucking deal with being taunted? It's all your fault if you're getting bear up by 3 Speedo Chads while you're trying to grab them instead of slashing.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, VenomSymbiote said:

Counselors shouldn't be able to do half a dance then run off 

Thats not how things work in real life

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

Or how about you fucking deal with being taunted? It's all your fault if you're getting bear up by 3 Speedo Chads while you're trying to grab them instead of slashing.

with the terrible hit detection no thank you I'd rather grab

2 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

How about the fucking goddamn zombie killing machine not be a piece of shit joke that makes it possible for counselors to get away with dancing at his face? As for slashing, hit detection is all sorts of fucked and the spear Jasons extra "reach" means fuck all. 

That's not how things work in real life

Oops, I better go grab an undead immortal serial killer to test this shit out. 

Oh I forgot, it's now Friday the Counselors: Starring some guy named Jason. My mistake. Perhaps they should let the counselors run while dancing. Running should also cost no stamina. Dancing should make them invincible. Man the potential for the counselors is infinite! LOL why is that guy Jason even there am I right? 

Edited by VenomSymbiote
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, VenomSymbiote said:

Oh I forgot, it's now Friday the Counselors: Starring some guy named Jason. My mistake. Perhaps they should let the counselors run while dancing. Running should also cost no stamina. Dancing should make them invincible. Man the potential for the counselors is infinite! LOL why is that guy Jason even there am I right? 

Nothing personal.  But, The amount of dumb in that comment makes my head hurt.

Dude..  are you trying to tell me that someone can't stop dancing when they feel like it?   Either way.. for the sake of this game.  The dancing animations loops on infinite.  Meaning they would NEVER stop dancing....UNTIL THEY MOVED.

So the reality is you need to calm the hell down.  Doesn't matter if they are dancing or not.  if you can't grab them...you can't grab them.  And just because seeing a emote makes you angry.  Doesn't matter..  They could ran either way.. They could have stood still and then ran.

Moral of the story.> Don't let emotes get your grapefruits in a twist.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Theiceman105 said:

@VenomSymbiote suck it up and deal with it. If you fail to grab me you get teabagged, it's that simple.

These are the folks the Friday the 13th game is catering to now, people. Amazing. My apologies for thinking a game about Jason should have him as a threat instead of a being to be taunted and teabagged. Also as of the new patch missing a grab isn't out of the ordinary seeing as the grab range went from too far to now missing grabs that shouldn't. So bravo in dodging a grab I guess? Not like it's hard to do now. 

Edited by VenomSymbiote
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, VenomSymbiote said:

These are the folks the Friday the 13th game is catering to now, people. Amazing. My apologies for thinking a game about Jason should have him as a threat instead of a being to be taunted and teabagged. Also as of the new patch missing a grab isn't out of the ordinary seeing as the grab range went from too far to now missing grabs that shouldn't. So bravo in dodging a grab I guess? Not like it's hard to do now. 

He is a big threat. You have to play smart. If you can't win, you need to get better. That's all I'm going to say, and all I should need to say.

Agree with me @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow?

5 hours ago, VenomSymbiote said:

Counselors shouldn't be able to do half a dance then run off from Jason like it's nothing. Lock the fuckers into the whole animation so if they want to be cheeky they'll pay the price. 

I always do that and because an angry guy there gonna make people not want the emote pack because of you there not gonna make money 

People dancing while running away.. yeah its annoying.. yeah its stupid.. would ANYONE do this in real life? more then likely, no. But its a game, dumb people are going to do dumb things.

...just a game.

Nah, I’m gonna twerk over Jason’s body when I knock him out as Tiffany and then go dance on his mama’s grave when I give him the slip.

The game has been out for like six months. I’m sorry people won’t let you have your movie immersion in a game that was inspired by, but never really quite like the Friday the 13th films, but stop trying to police how other people play and get over it.

• Like 2