1 hour ago, Rabid Anteater said:

Still no solution?

I can't take this! It's soooooooooo unfair! People who's unlocked all of the achievements deserve better! Apparently, getting 100% was a mistake. This needs to be fixed ASAP, better be priotised.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Rabid Anteater said:

Yeah, the shittiest anti-reward ever.

I completely agree. Beyond disappointing, words can't describe. After all of that dedication and passion, this is what happens. 

• Like 2

The issue is being prioritized. Unfortunately it is not something that will be resolved with a snap of the fingers. I can understand those affected frustrations but it is being looked into please see link talking a little more about it.

1 hour ago, JPops said:

The issue is being prioritized. Unfortunately it is not something that will be resolved with a snap of the fingers. I can understand those affected frustrations but it is being looked into please see link talking a little more about it.

Who are you? Developer?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, YouWontKillMe said:

Who are you? Developer?

No, just a facilitator of information and the moderation of the forum;)

2 minutes ago, JPops said:

No, just a facilitator of information and moderating forum;)

Did I ask? You're not even a developer, so don't give that cliché, developer response. You can't relate. Also, this issue has been known for months, so please. ;)

• Like 2

That's a bit disconcerting. How bad is this issue on PS4? I haven't heard reports from players on that console. I hope I don't reach up to 100% anytime soon lol.

16 hours ago, YouWontKillMe said:

Did I ask? You're not even a developer, so don't give that cliché, developer response. You can't relate. Also, this issue has been known for months, so please. ;)

Oh boy.

This issue has not been known for months.  We were only recently made aware of it as reported issues weren't clearly described and we have only received isolated reports this far.  

Please stop spamming the forums @YouWontKillMe as well as spamming PMs to members of the team.  I have responded as best as I can that we are looking into the bug and working to reproduce and then solve the issue, whatever it may be.  This issue is a priority, however I do not have specifics on time or information relating to the bug.  We have ideas, but when I have a resolution for you, someone at Gun or IllFonic will update.  

Until such time we apologize for the situation and appreciate your patience as we work to fix this.  Please know we are aware, we are working and it is very much on our radars.  

Note...when an admin addresses you, please listen to them rather than insult them and belittle them.  Jpops is a volunteer admin who does an impeccable job and we hope you respect him as he works to act with respect towards all of you.  That was unwarranted, wontkillme

Thanks

• Like 3

We appreciate all you guys hard work. But you also have to look at it from our point. We purchased a game that we can no longer play because we have achieved all the trophies or achievements in the game( assuming this is affecting PlayStation 4 also). So now we have to just sit and stare at the main menu and that’s literally all we can do. I know it’s a priority and your working on it but what about Now? What are we supposed to do while we wait? You don’t feel you owe us anything because as you put it to me, it’s a bug. Well when I buy a product and then can’t use it because of some glitch or malfunction from your end, I think you guys need to do something to make it right. And waiting patiently ain’t going to cut it. This is the last message I will post about this but the way this has been handled and your lack of communication from other things, is what is leading people to spam the forums and constantly message you guys. At least you have acknowledged it but there’s other problems you have acknowledged that are still present since launch. Again we patiently wait. 

On 11/10/2017 at 1:05 PM, GhostWolfViking said:

Just roll the credits when the game starts after you earn all achievements. :lol:

For the next patch, once the freezing occurs I hope they include the credits along with this song. :P

So, uh .... how much playtime do you people with this bug have? Because I've got 436 hours played according to Steam and I've only got 369/1000 Jason matches. And that's on PC where killing the host doesn't make the game end.

• Like 1

I have 1400 hours.

Whatever, i don't care anymore.

I am playing Cuphead now, 20 bucks and no bugs.

Btw, the completion bug is known since SEPTEMBER.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2017 at 4:55 PM, [IllFonic]Courier said:

We are unable to reproduce any issues that relates to having 100% of the achievements.
It is likely that your problems are being caused by something completely different.
If you have any other information about this issue, you can send it to me via PM and we can assist you with this 

Wrong.  It IS caused by completing all the achievements.  I have hundreds of hours into the game and as of five minutes ago obtaining the last achievement... Game over.  I cannot interact with anything in a match without the game crashing.  

• Like 1