Hello....@@

After i achieved the 1 K Jason Games and reached the 100% the game is completely unplayable for me.

30 games = maximum playtime 3 Minutes, than freezing time.

I can't drive, shoot or swing at Jason, the game freezes instantly.

Same as Jason, if i try to break a door, instantly freezing time again.

I de-installed and re-installed the game, still the same malfunction.:ph34r: @GgGgGunMedia_Ben

I don't think the reward for completing the game is a now unplayable game!??

Xbox1 ---> DavidTB78

• Like 1

Now i can't even retrieve game connection details....ridiculous

For the freezing case, any 100% gamer with the same experience?

If you look up past threads, other people have complained about this. I am still only around 22% to 1000 Jason games so I have no clue. I remember reading a few times about people struggling with this issue. Try to contact them and maybe someone can help you out. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rabid Anteater said:

On true achievements is a player who can't play since 2 months...after unlocking the 1 K Jason achievement.

Is this the worst glitch of all? More people are getting closer to that mark so Gun and Illfonic need to check up on it.

You're just too good for the game so the game broke you. That's all. Take not being able to play as a compliment lol

• Like 2

:D

The bug is somewhere hidden in the 1 K Jason's achievement.

As one of the highest ranked killers i miss this game a lil' bit.:(

Woooow, a fantastic achievement

So they know at least for 3 months about that shit

Ever since I earned this, my game freezes every time I install a part, shoot Jason, etc. I've tried everything from my end to fix it with no success, and other profiles play fine, so it's their issue. I've sent multiple bug reports and emails with no reply from Gun Media or Illfonic. So disappointed in these companies. I had over 800 hours put in and was one of the top players in the world, but I haven't even been able to play for almost 2 months now. THIS ACHIEVEMENT F****D ME ROYALLY BY UNLOCKING IT.

Posted by Brad chaa on 25 Oct at 18:48

On 11/5/2017 at 2:07 AM, Rabid Anteater said:

Hello....@@

After i achieved the 1 K Jason Games and reached the 100% the game is completely unplayable for me.

30 games = maximum playtime 3 Minutes, than freezing time.

I can't drive, shoot or swing at Jason, the game freezes instantly.

Same as Jason, if i try to break a door, instantly freezing time again.

I de-installed and re-installed the game, still the same malfunction.:ph34r: @GgGgGunMedia_Ben

I don't think the reward for completing the game is a now unplayable game!??

Xbox1 ---> DavidTB78

On 11/5/2017 at 2:24 AM, Rabid Anteater said:

Now i can't even retrieve game connection details....ridiculous

For the freezing case, any 100% gamer with the same experience?

Double kill! mQGeZx9.gif

On 11/6/2017 at 1:06 AM, Rabid Anteater said:

Yeah, they should... -_-

On 11/6/2017 at 10:16 AM, Rabid Anteater said:

Jason kills bugs is funny, this bug has the size of the bugs in STARSHIP TROOPERS

Double kill again! 2acd8e0366116009d295dd53a5cebc00.gif

On 11/6/2017 at 10:26 AM, Rabid Anteater said:

:D

The bug is somewhere hidden in the 1 K Jason's achievement.

As one of the highest ranked killers i miss this game a lil' bit.:(

On 11/7/2017 at 5:33 AM, Rabid Anteater said:

I am going to play Dead Alliance, another well developed game.:rolleyes:

22 hours ago, Rabid Anteater said:

Woooow, a fantastic achievement

So they know at least for 3 months about that shit

Ever since I earned this, my game freezes every time I install a part, shoot Jason, etc. I've tried everything from my end to fix it with no success, and other profiles play fine, so it's their issue. I've sent multiple bug reports and emails with no reply from Gun Media or Illfonic. So disappointed in these companies. I had over 800 hours put in and was one of the top players in the world, but I haven't even been able to play for almost 2 months now. THIS ACHIEVEMENT F****D ME ROYALLY BY UNLOCKING IT.

Triple kill! kssXBy.gif

Your multiposting skills are epic. :lol:

I need 1000 matches as Jason for my last achievement for ?%

I hope I don't get my final achievement bugged.

33 minutes ago, Rabid Anteater said:

Will this tremendous malfunction be fixed with the new patch?

Doubt it... Stay hopeful though! They will get to it eventually.

@[IllFonic]Courier Is this something you guys know about?

• Like 1

There's some irony to the fact this game rewards you for making it to the highest level by making you unable to play the game...

• Like 3

Just now, bewareofbears said:

There's some irony to the fact this game rewards you for making it to the highest level by making you unable to play the game...

Some?

3 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Yeah, the irony is they don't give a shit about this malfunction, known since SEPTEMBER

28 minutes ago, Truth said:

Some?

Yea... maybe a little (lot) more than some.

27 minutes ago, Rabid Anteater said:

Yeah, the irony is they don't give a shit about this malfunction, known since SEPTEMBER

I don't know if that's ironic but it definitely sucks.

18 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Just roll the credits when the game starts after you earn all achievements. :lol:

21 hours ago, Rabid Anteater said:

You will join the Freezing Club

I will let you know how the performance is after I unlock the 1,000 matches as Jason. I am on the Xbox One.

60% for 500 matches as Jason. 30% for 1000 matches as Jason. 624 hours played. It's not an easy achievement to go for in quickplay or private match as random Jason.

I will play private match as the host and set myself as Jason. It's not about getting a full lobby. You only have to complete a match even if only 1 player joins.

Only way to grind it out fast. Most streamers picked themselves as Jason alot at launch. Now no one wants to join a lobby now if Jason is not set to random.

I will make it clear in the description that I am going for the achievement. Counselor only. Mic optional. All welcome. I hope players join lol.

For once the Jason grab nerf will work for players wanting to play counselor only. I have adapted. I am a slasher retro Jason.

A loooot - if u don't boost - of work 1 K Jason's...When you reach this achievement, the game is available in the bargain bin

On 11/8/2017 at 3:09 PM, Rabid Anteater said:

I had over 800 hours put in and was one of the top players in the world, but I haven't even been able to play for almost 2 months now. THIS ACHIEVEMENT F****D ME ROYALLY BY UNLOCKING IT.

Sounds like they’re doing you a favor. Get out a little, meet a girl, maybe go for a jog? Enjoy some fresh air bud, while you can.

17 minutes ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

Sounds like they’re doing you a favor. Get out a little, meet a girl, maybe go for a jog? Enjoy some fresh air bud, while you can.

Yea this game can be a problem. I'm hoping mine breaks soon too. I'm falling behind on shit.

11 minutes ago, Rabid Anteater said:

i am 40 and divorced..Had enough Pussy and the other Shit

Thx 4 the proposals, try them

HAHA me too. I have neglected sex and work opportunities to sit home and play this game. Sometimes I think I need help. Is there a Jasons Anonymous?

"Hi. My name is Bill and I'm a Jason player"

• Like 2