Hello, players / admins / owners of the game (f13)

i came up with the idea once your max level(101), you gain % points to spend to increase your perks and disincrease your negative % on all perks in the game, ive been rolling alot of CP and got 12 epic perks, the problem is to bad :wacko: they are not maxed % or have a big -4 -5 % negative stats,i had an idea to create a system would make people play longer the game and increase more fun of the game, and have a next goal to look foward (after your max level) for getting all the perks maxed out on %'s in positive and 0% on the negative aswell, this was just an idea that came up in me because ive played 300 hours now, and its gonna take me years to have and the max % positive and 0% negative, i hope this might be an amazing idea to improve the fun of game and keep players playing longer, the XP for leveling can be doubled after your 101 or tripled i dont really care. i would love is this would be a future change towards the game i just really like the game but its gonna get me bored if this doesnt change! let me know your opinion down bellow and what you think what would help the players to stay! B) Ps (gaining extra CP and XP per counselor you save in a car or boat might be also great,) :D

http://prntscr.com/h6d2jk ) (http://prntscr.com/h7dpbo perk list) 

• Like 2

There def needs to be tiers to the perks.

For me it should have been a no-brained  that you gain perk slots as you level up. You should start with 0 perks slot and get one every 25 levels so when you finally reach 101 you earned 4 perk slots.

Also, every 25 levels, players should be given an attribute point to apply to their favorite counselor. This is an incredibly basic idea that I can't believe was never implemented. 

Next, a dozen of the perks are useless and need to be rid of. Rolling for perks is annoying and unsatisfying when you have the same chance to get crappy perks from an already semi-garbage set whether you are level 1 or 101. Who actually uses the swimming or boat perk?

Furthermore, the nerf and/or low impact of certain perks is ridiculous. A 7% chance is negligible probability for anything to occur. Anything less than 15% chance for something is irrelevant and no bettinperson would bet on those odds. If you are sacrificing a perk slot for something, it should have a significant chance of actually working otherwise why even use it? Why would I bet on a 12% chance to be invisible during Jason's sense? So basically 1 out of every 10 times he uses it I won't show up? AKA it's worthless. If the perks were earned gradually, they would be worth more and reward players who spend time in the game. There's a real issue with seasoned players not being compensated for having invested time in the game. The amount of gradual outfit unlocks was unnecessary when things that actually affect the game remain the same for new players or 101s. It's an obvious byproduct of the culture we live in where everyone wants to start a game with all the achievements and everything unlocked. Participation-trophy culture. That's my 2 cents

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HorrorPops86 said:

There def needs to be tiers to the perks.

For me it should have been a no-brained  that you gain perk slots as you level up. You should start with 0 perks slot and get one every 25 levels so when you finally reach 101 you earned 4 perk slots.

Also, every 25 levels, players should be given an attribute point to apply to their favorite counselor. This is an incredibly basic idea that I can't believe was never implemented. 

Next, a dozen of the perks are useless and need to be rid of. Rolling for perks is annoying and unsatisfying when you have the same chance to get crappy perks from an already semi-garbage set whether you are level 1 or 101. Who actually uses the swimming or boat perk?

Furthermore, the nerf and/or low impact of certain perks is ridiculous. A 7% chance is negligible probability for anything to occur. Anything less than 15% chance for something is irrelevant and no bettinperson would bet on those odds. If you are sacrificing a perk slot for something, it should have a significant chance of actually working otherwise why even use it? Why would I bet on a 12% chance to be invisible during Jason's sense? So basically 1 out of every 10 times he uses it I won't show up? AKA it's worthless. If the perks were earned gradually, they would be worth more and reward players who spend time in the game. There's a real issue with seasoned players not being compensated for having invested time in the game. The amount of gradual outfit unlocks was unnecessary when things that actually affect the game remain the same for new players or 101s. It's an obvious byproduct of the culture we live in where everyone wants to start a game with all the achievements and everything unlocked. Participation-trophy culture. That's my 2 cents

that the reason i want to be able to upgrade perks / boost them :]

Before that they need to put new clothes in I'm so annoyed that I can't level up for clothing maybe they can make it you can buy clothing with cp it would be perfect with this idea