AliceHardyF13

Leaving Match?

I see players leave during matches all the time so I tend to host my own games and I get multiple messages asking to stay in the game. I keep wondering why they leave and why they don't stick around to get the points? Do they still get points even if they leave? 

6 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

@AliceHardyF13

They don't get points if they leave. Usually they're rage-quitting, trolling or they've reached Level 101 (or their desired level) and have no incentive to stay.

Thank you! This is the first game I've taken total interest in. I try to be the best host I can be until it kicks me off the game ?

49 minutes ago, AliceHardyF13 said:

Thank you! This is the first game I've taken total interest in. I try to be the best host I can be until it kicks me off the game ?

The game needs more players like you. :)

lots of people leave in the beginning of they're not chosen to be jason. these people just hop from lobby to lobby until they're picked. others don't care about xp or leveling enough to hang around if they die early.