Yes, so far, they've been able to go bi-weekly.

Fri 1st July - Virtual Cabin appears.

Fri 15th July - Jason Room opened up.

Fri 29th July - Counselor Room opened up.

So next Friday would be the hopeful next update time. This isn't set in stone, it's just what they're aiming to do and have been able to do so far.

There are, I think, about four more rooms to open up (Item Room, Conservatory, Kitchen and Bathroom) and also could be times they purely update existing opened rooms, like adding more Jason or counselor skins. Plus the easter eggs and hidden bits they're including each time.

Really enjoying how the Cabin's going! Looking forward to when it's complete, and also hoping that complete version might be one they add to the PC & console versions as a cool extra.

The head counselor's short legs makes him look like a gorilla. How common is it for people to actually be shaped like that?

even with the most recent update i continue to experience rendering issues for no apparent reason. Doesn't matter what i do the cabin continues to look like complete garbage on my pc.

I did, I posted a topic in the general forums. If any of the admins think that it's more appropriate that the video should be moved here, please do so. I'm not sure if ALL of the cabin videos should be posted here, or if it's okay to have them up on another topic, but currently, it's up on its own topic.

Hope you all enjoy it!

I assume the actions/cutscenes that require our counselors to be naked will hide private parts and maybe only show boobs to stay R?

What I'm wondering is the fact the counselors have naked models hints that sex will play a part in the game, in some way, and I'm wondering, will all the counselors be strictly heterosexual?

I'm not advocating for it to be otherwise, it'd be cool to me, but I understand that to stay accurate with the source material it would make more sense. Just a thought I was having.

Also, skinny dipping confirmed???  :P

Jason doesn't discriminate with his kills.

Though considering this is going to be as closely related to the movies as possible I'm not sure as I don't think homosexuality was exactly common or acceptable as it was then.  I get it, fictional world, but it's kinda like how you make a World War One game and you expect not to see women fighting on the front lines.

I love the cabin.  It is a lot more entertaining than I thought it would be.

I don't have any issues, besides the lack of inverted camera controls, but it plays smoothly.  I do have a pretty new PC though: 16 GB RAM, 4GHz i7, R9 390 card.

I love all the little touches like the notes on the piano.

The radio great.  Nice commentary.  The Manfredini music is as good as always, and I was really happy to hear a Mitch Murder song come on.

All the props and set pieces are beautiful and authentic.

The first time I saw Jason walking around outside it really gave me the chills.  It felt so real.

Great job so far!  I can't wait for the actual game.

I have been enjoying this gradual roll-out, too.

It felt a bit empty to begin with but the added easter eggs and rooms have really helped build things up for the better.

The final version is going to be really chock-full of things.

Next update is due tomorrow! Hoping it'll be a new room, the rumoured Conservatory or Foliage room, but even 'just' updates to the existing rooms will be great to see.

Since I don't have the Virtual Cabin myself (my aged PC would likely explode), I usually watch JasonTakesOmegle's stream footage for the early first impressions then CharminExSoft's breakdown a day or so later on.

How about other people here?

I hope for tomorrow's update, we get the Conservatory, a new Jason (JTM, so we go from 3rd, to 2nd, to 1st), a new counselor, and some sweet easter eggs.

I got my cabin yesterday, and due to my laptop's lower-end specs (1 GHZ duel processor), I knew it would be laggy and choppy. At least now I have motivation to upgrade to a better system, which I plan on doing soon

I got my cabin yesterday, and due to my laptop's lower-end specs (1 GHZ duel processor), I knew it would be laggy and choppy. At least now I have motivation to upgrade to a better system, which I plan on doing soon

You might be able to cut down on the choppiness for now by lowering the graphic settings in the cabin.

You might be able to cut down on the choppiness for now by lowering the graphic settings in the cabin.

Never thought of that. Will try when I leave the office this afternoon

Thank you :)

Never thought of that. Will try when I leave the office this afternoon

Thank you :)

Changing graphics settings might improve it a little bit, but with that processor I don't think you'll get much improvement. Even though there isn't much in the cabin, I'm pretty sure the minimum spec was still higher than that.

Edit: so the minimum is a 2.0 Ghz. So you may be able to improve it a bit, but I don't think you'll be getting it smooth.

• Like 1

Changing graphics settings might improve it a little bit, but with that processor I don't think you'll get much improvement. Even though there isn't much in the cabin, I'm pretty sure the minimum spec was still higher than that.

Edit: so the minimum is a 2.0 Ghz. So you may be able to improve it a bit, but I don't think you'll be getting it smooth.

Yeah and I expected that going in, but I just really wanted to see the cabin. Going to wait until I get paid next week and am going to go onto CraigsList and see about another system. Been flipping through there just getting a feel for what's out there, and they have some pretty nice laptops

The Twitter account has confirmed it will be the Conservatory room opening up tonight.

I think that's things like trees and bushes and various level 'decorations' and so on. Plus a chance of more Easter eggs and things added to the other rooms.

Yeah and I expected that going in, but I just really wanted to see the cabin. Going to wait until I get paid next week and am going to go onto CraigsList and see about another system. Been flipping through there just getting a feel for what's out there, and they have some pretty nice laptops

Good idea. Also, I'm not sure what you're looking to spend, but unless you absolutely need a laptop I would consider building a decent, budget desktop. You can build a decent rig for the price of one of the consoles at this point that would still annihilate any console in power.

Good idea. Also, I'm not sure what you're looking to spend, but unless you absolutely need a laptop I would consider building a decent, budget desktop. You can build a decent rig for the price of one of the consoles at this point that would still annihilate any console in power.

Yeah, but I have been on laptops so long and I prefer the portability if I want to go to a LAN session they have every so often

The Twitter account has confirmed it will be the Conservatory room opening up tonight.

I think that's things like trees and bushes and various level 'decorations' and so on. Plus a chance of more Easter eggs and things added to the other rooms.

It's quite more than that and quite nice. It's also live!

So basically we only got the conservatory room this update,no other Jason models or counselors models,a bit disapointed since i was expecting at least 1 Jason model to show up this update.

Wich make me ask this questions how is the progress of the Jason and counselors models going right now ?

As for the conservatory,it's quite nice i must say,also i chuckled when i saw the writing on the toilet stall.

Hey everyone,

I made a first impression video of the Conservatory Room.  I think I found all the secrets in there, but you never know! CharminEXSoft is looking as well!  I hope you enjoy my opinions and feedback on the game.

Thanks!

• Like 1

It's quite more than that and quite nice. It's also live!

Yes, bigger than I expected and outside!

The Part IV toilet stall gag is indeed a funny one :)

I"m starting to think the knot tying board is revealing a V for Vorhees at that point will reveal Jason's shack room with shrine. I thought it was maybe an option to unmask the Jason tanks, but I'm starting to think this is all a build up showcasing more of Jason's side. Despite even being a knot tying board it has the look of a more superstitious or mystical kind of feeling with him being a non-stop un-killable murder machine

Hey on a side note I was playing the update for about 20 minutes last night with no problem. Then the entire game became blurry, and no settings on the sliders would fix this. Randy on stream was saying might be a bug. I was able to fix this issue with hitting RESET in the video options, and it worked like a charm. Hopefully, anyone else who might stumble into this issue this will work too. Awesome update with the Conservatory.

My viewership been digging the Virtual Cabin streams, and the crazy attention to detail.

• Like 1

There's this guy on youtube called Paul Phoenix,that guy litteraly go in the game datas and rip the models out and show them,some of his videos show stuffs that i wonder if those are supposed to be kept secret for the moment,so is Paul spoiling us with those hidden stuffs,does the developpers know about him but let him do what he do ?

Seems where going to have an additional area in Jason's room,is it just a simple room or is it possible that it is a secret room that will be unlocked after all symbols are red ? (It's Pamela's head shrine)

Some of the videos i've shown like the naked counselors and the height differences between Jason and the counselors are also from Paul Phoenix.

there's even this video that show some models that prove that we might get a map based on Part 6:

To be honest I don't like what Paul Phoenix do. It ruins the whole surprise of the things that will come. It was ok what he was doing with the height comparision cause he use the models we all have seen before. But to publish things before they were published by GunMedia is not very nice. And as I said it ruins the surprise for me to discover it for my self.