Which jason's do you think will be coming?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Which jason's do you think will be coming?

• Pre-Uber Jason
    • Uber Jason
    • Jason (FvJ)
    • Jason (2009 Reboot)
    • New Custom Jason?

1 minute ago, MyNameisJason said:

Reboot and FvJ aren’t going to happen. This only leaves Roy and the god awful Jason X

its unfortunate too as FvJ jason is my favorite one imo, i've known we arent getting him though. i did hear somewhere if the game did well we might get the rights for FvJ but that could be misleading

2 minutes ago, MyNameisJason said:

Reboot and FvJ aren’t going to happen. This only leaves Roy and the god awful Jason X

We can only hope because I didn't wanna add "Kid Jason" because that will never happen either lol.

Just now, Mr. Blonde said:

Can't wait to see Uber Jason X get stunned and knocked out for 10+ seconds by a Deborah with a frying pan!

NOT!

Uber Jason would probably have destruction,weapon strength, and likely high stun resistance.

1 minute ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Jason=actual jason not a imposter ;)

Roy = Jason ;)

Also, there are multiple threads about this. Gun has stated in the past that they don't have the license to use Jason from Freddy vs. Jason or the remake.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Uber Jason would probably have destruction,weapon strength, and likely high stun resistance.

Doesn't matter. He would still be a joke and shit against counselors that know how to "get ghud". Would be so epic to see him chasing a counselor around a long table in a cabin for 5+ minutes!

NOT!

• Like 3

Just now, bewareofbears said:

Roy = Jason ;)

Also, there are multiple threads about this. Gun has stated in the past that they don't have the license to use Jason from Freddy vs. Jason or the remake.

Roy = Fake Jason ;)

Ok?

1 minute ago, Mr. Blonde said:

Doesn't matter. He would still be joke and shit against counselors that know how to "get gud". Would be so epic to see him chasing a counselor around a long table in a cabin for 5+ minutes!

NOT!

He would still be the same speed tho....just high durability against being stunned.......

Poll is missing a spot for the actual NES Jason that is coming to replace the quick Part III reskin they released. Can't remember if that had a space on the roadmap or not. If it did,the new Jason's are probably Roy (who is also missing from the poll) and X.

The double posting is strong in this thread.

yYSlDV5.jpg

Seeing as the DLC road map shows we get a new map & Jason before the new game (which is clearly part 5 inspired)  It would make sense to get Pinehurst and Roy out just before it. Especially since we just got a part 4 Jason and map, this would make the content come in chronological order.

Then I would guess we would get Uber and a space map, since hes highly requested and a map themed after the Grendel would take the longest to make.

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Roy = Jason ;)

Wasn't Roy just a guy who was angry at his son's death, so he used Jason as a scapegoat to exact his revenge? 

Also, since paranoia will likely play the same as a game of traitor, wherein everyone spawns as normal people but one is the murderer (hence the '#whoisfive'?) doesn't that mean Roy himself wont be in game?

7 minutes ago, Alcanx said:

Wasn't Roy just a guy who was angry at his son's death, so he used Jason as a scapegoat to exact his revenge? 

Also, since paranoia will likely play the same as a game of traitor, wherein everyone spawns as normal people but one is the murderer (hence the '#whoisfive'?) doesn't that mean Roy himself wont be in game?

Roy's mask was very clearly in the paranoia trailer, I'm pretty sure.

2 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

Roy's mask was very clearly in the paranoia trailer, I'm pretty sure.

I meant 'Roy himself' as in him posing as Jason in game. If someone gets thrown in the game donning the mask, it would kind of take away from the mystery of 'who is five?' lol.