JasonKILLER

Legends say that Players can still roll and get Epic Thick skin perk

Mine is a Rare at 17%; can't recall the negative aspect. I don't know what people who have the Epic (Red) version have. I am level 101 and have never rolled an epic thick skinned or medic. I've never gotten medic higher than Common (Blue).

6 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Mine is a Rare at 17%; can't recall the negative aspect. I don't know what people who have the Epic (Red) version have. I am level 101 and have never rolled an epic thick skinned or medic. I've never gotten medic higher than Common (Blue).

My Epic Thick Skin is 20% and the Negative is 0% can’t remember what for.

9 minutes ago, BoxingRouge said:

My Epic Thick Skin is 20% and the Negative is 0% can’t remember what for.

I figured mine had to be close to Epic, but I wasn't sure what percentage range they have. Must be like 18-20% bonus.

101 and also don´t have it seen better than blue yet. same with swift attacker, heavy hitter, medic, restfull and a few others. not better than yellow. but a lot of epic swimperks.

and no option to earn more than a few CP´s in sight....

It certainly seems harder to roll good perks. I don't mean rare or epic perks, but rare or epic good perks. Most of my epics were obtained when I was playing the game daily after release. Since then I still roll them, but they end up being Scout or Pyro. I have a rare tinker, but I really want an epic one even though I know it's a mediocre perk.

My pal plays more so now than before and has a really tough time rolling perks because he missed out on the golden days post release.

1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

Same here, I got rare, never got epic. Same for marathon. This is one reason why a new level progression system could benefit all players instead of a gamble. I may link this thread too much, but great ideas are in it and I hope it gets implemented.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

It certainly seems harder to roll good perks. I don't mean rare or epic perks, but rare or epic good perks. Most of my epics were obtained when I was playing the game daily after release. Since then I still roll them, but they end up being Scout or Pyro. I have a rare tinker, but I really want an epic one even though I know it's a mediocre perk.

My pal plays more so now than before and has a really tough time rolling perks because he missed out on the golden days post release.

i had that 13k CP bonus. still need CP´s badly. we need either a new max level or a chance to earn more CP´s other than those few we get now.

16 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Same here, I got rare, never got epic. Same for marathon. This is one reason why a new level progression system could benefit all players instead of a gamble. I may link this thread too much, but great ideas are in it and I hope it gets implemented.

We can only hope. Alder's ideas are solid. A meaningful and interactive progression system would be fantastic.

• Like 1

I have it and I'm only level 42...got some lucky RNG. I actually have a few good epic and rares. I get a lot of commons though, and duplicates. I'd have to say my thick skin and lead foot are two I use the most, since I mainly play Deb and do repairs. Still waiting to get some better melee epics to make a good Chad and Bugs for combat.

I think I roll a Swimming Perk, Preparedness, or Slugger 10 times for every time I roll one of the others. I've also never rolled Homebody higher than low-Rare.

13 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I got a epic thick skin.

17% for pro and 1% for con.

Your lucky. Did you just receive that now?

Did they ever knock down the godly thick skins that were out early on? I remember getting rare that was in the 18% area, but people had epics near 40% before they halved them, and if they kept them equipped, I thought they stayed.

I'm a 101 and have never rolled an epic Thick Skin. Best I have is a rare at 15%. I have epic perks for all my other good stuff I use (Marathon, Restful, Medic, and Preparedness).

One day...you'll be mine, epic TS! You hear me? MINE!

Hey... I’m still trying to get good perks even my thick skin was like 6%...no luck even leveling up has been kind of hard plus having mediocre perks no mics in a scavenger hunt for escape I’m dead the first 5 mins <_<

Had one I got early on that was 37% and 0;  when they nerfed it, now it's at 17 and 0, and I never touched or re-rolled.

Perks are disastrously, hilariously bad when it comes to being a CP drain.

• Like 1