Should they offer an option to change hair styles, and to have different skin tones such as tan, tan with tan lines, dark pale, black, bronze, and should we get thong bikini's for the ladies.

1 hour ago, pilospc said:

Should they offer an option to change hair styles, and to have different skin tones such as tan, tan with tan lines, dark pale, black, bronze, and should we get thong bikini's for the ladies.

We get it- you like bikinis and tan lines. Please stop creating the same fucking post about it. :P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

We get it- you like bikinis and tan lines. Please stop creating the same fucking post about. :P

I thought you were joking until I checked last 3 topics started. Good god.. this kid has a fetish.  Also seems to enjoy all CAPS in some areas. Works great with no periods.

Let me help ya with some tan lines pildo:

Dx5guSo.jpg

kKRieuf.jpg

• Like 2

There are already posts discussing customisation along these lines, that you can find through the search function.
Such as Brigadius's thread here, for instance.

Multiple threads on the same thing just clutter up the forums, and posting multiple versions of those threads yourself is just spam that's not going to serve any purpose except breaking the forum rules. Don't spam and don't troll, please, you can get your voice heard without doing that.