AliceHardyF13

Hey everyone!

7 posts in this topic

my name is Ashley! & I've been a fan of F13 since I was 16 (now 26) my brother got me the movies for Christmas. So Jason is hands down my favorite. I'm so happy about this game and I'm level 89! I wish I would have joined the forums sooner!! 

4 hours ago, AliceHardyF13 said:

my name is Ashley! & I've been a fan of F13 since I was 16 (now 26) my brother got me the movies for Christmas. So Jason is hands down my favorite. I'm so happy about this game and I'm level 89! I wish I would have joined the forums sooner!! 

Hello Ashley im moe or my real name Chole I'm 16 years old and welcome to the forums 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Hello Ashley im moe or my real name Chole I'm 16 years old and welcome to the forums 

Thanks Moe!!

3 hours ago, AliceHardyF13 said:

Thanks Moe!!

It's ok :D

Welcome to the forums!

Congrats on hitting level 89, good to hear you're enjoying the game and still playing :)

You hopefully have a good group of players by now, but if you're interested in finding new ones from here, you could start with the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread.
Worth a try!

On 11/4/2017 at 4:30 AM, Davidt said:

Welcome to the forums

Thanks!! :D

On 11/4/2017 at 10:36 AM, DamonD7 said:

Welcome to the forums!

Congrats on hitting level 89, good to hear you're enjoying the game and still playing :)

You hopefully have a good group of players by now, but if you're interested in finding new ones from here, you could start with the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread.
Worth a try!

I was just searching for a thread like this!! that's awesome. thank you so much!! 

1 person likes this