Sign in to follow this  
FreakyFrank1

Im still waiting for a Part 2,3 & 4 running speed comparaison video...

So i've been asking for a video to compare the running speed of Part 2,3 and 4 Jason since quite awhile now,i even asked the guys at Slash n Cast during one of their youtube livestream if they could make one,but so far no one as made one yet.

Is it really that difficult to take those 3 Jason models and make them run from one specific spot to another and count how much time it takes for all 3 of them,and if one of them reach that spot faster than the others ?

It's just that it baffle me that no one even tough about making a comparaison video yet.

So it would be nice if someone could make one and post it here,i would be very grateful,thank you.

There's no difference, they all run the same speed. Here's some hard data which you can try out yourself:

"Movement speed is completely consistent across all Jason variations while walking, fast walking, and running. Here is approximately how long each mode of movement takes Jason to move across the half-circle at Flat Rock on the Packanack map, from west to east.
* Normal walking clears this area in 0:48.
* Fast walking clears this area in 0:30.
* Running (Jason Part 2 and Jason Part 3) clears this area in 0:26. This is a 13% speed advantage over fast walking."

Source

• Like 1

@FreakyFrank1

There are many things that can mess with the results.

1. Lag, server issues, lost connection, duplicate reservation received, could not retrieve game details.

2. Random rain effects.

3. Performance, lighting, texture issues, frame rate drops, inside of cabin issues. 

4. Bugs, crashing, memory leaks.

Each Jason has the same running speed. Different strengths and weaknesses. It's all a matter of preference on who you prefer playing as.

I enjoy part 4 for his new kill pack and breaking down doors quickly with destruction.

Part 2 has 7 traps and fast morph. He takes forever to break down doors.

Part 3 I stopped using after the purple retro Jason update. His music is low and it's weird seeming him in game. Not as strange after the new DLC outfits though.

Maybe that all running Jason have the same running speed,but there have been a few peoples who said that Part 4 kinda feel a bit faster compared to Part 2 and 3,so it would be nice to test that theory by making a comparaison video...

4 hours ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

Maybe that all running Jason have the same running speed,but there have been a few peoples who said that Part 4 kinda feel a bit faster compared to Part 2 and 3,so it would be nice to test that theory by making a comparaison video...

Part 4 was faster before they nerfed the shit out of all the Jason’s , They are constantly changing things to favor the crybabies (who never seen a Friday film) who always have to escape, shame on Gunn , this game in its current state is a joke, they broke it on the last patch.

On 11/2/2017 at 6:52 PM, FreakyFrank1 said:

So i've been asking for a video to compare the running speed of Part 2,3 and 4 Jason since quite awhile now,i even asked the guys at Slash n Cast during one of their youtube livestream if they could make one,but so far no one as made one yet.

Is it really that difficult to take those 3 Jason models and make them run from one specific spot to another and count how much time it takes for all 3 of them,and if one of them reach that spot faster than the others ?

It's just that it baffle me that no one even tough about making a comparaison video yet.

So it would be nice if someone could make one and post it here,i would be very grateful,thank you.

Why haven't you made one?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Why haven't you made one?

Because i dont know how and that i dont have any recording program and that im not sure how i can make a video split into 3 screens to have all 3 Jasons next to each other...

2 minutes ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

Because i dont know how and that i dont have any recording program and that im not sure how i can make a video split into 3 screens to have all 3 Jasons next to each other...

At least your honest. They say all three run the same speed. But I will say part four feels faster but that could be because he is a bit slimmer then the other two and it's an optical illusion.