So it is impossible to add the feature of create your own counselor, but what about create your own Jason!!! I think is possible and it would be interesting and less boring of see all the same Jasons, I have seen many people saying "dbd is better because they have more killers" etc etc, but with this feature this game would destroy dbd.

Imagine the feature of customize your own hockey mask, change color, make it damaged, not damaged, use a potato sack, etc. Customize the face of your unmasked Jason, how ugly he would be, customize his clothes, inspired in all versions of Jason.

Another interesting thing would be "select your chase soundtrack" having a menu of various soundtracks for your Jason, select your weapon, executions,  etc.

what do you think?

I'm 50/50 on this one... If they did it right it would be awesome.

• Like 1

It would be like if you use +Shift you would  have to select -Morph or -Traps.

Running or not wouldn't really matter.

Or +Morph would be -Shift or -Traps.

Weapon Strength is -Destruction or can be -Grip Strength

I like this idea, I really do. Just keep at 2 weaknesses maximum per strength you choose so people can't do +Des,shift,morph or traps,shift,morph

2 hours ago, Beano2011 said:

The councillors get DLC clothing then why not Jason? 

The last thing I want to see Jason wearing is a bikini.

Hmm immersion is a weird thing and I'm all about it. This is less of a game for me than it is an immersive experience. 

But I think there's a lot of people that are unaware or forgot what really went down in the F13 film series.

For example, for those that are mad that Jason is weak now and gets abused in the game...Jason was a bitch. A lot of times he got the shit beat out of him in embarrassing ways in those movies.

He was also in outer space. He fought against Freddy. He went to Manhattan and kicked a boombox over instead of slaughtering those punks.

So I believe there's a lot that can be done with this game that push the boundaries but in the spirit of the movies.

The only thing that I don't like about this idea is I can't trust the quality of the player creations. If you can come up with a cool-ass Jason like Savini, then I'm good. But if you're just gonna come up with some stupid ass shit that looks lame, then I'm gonna be bummed out.

I'd rather see Create a Counselor & Create a Map

• Like 1