SametChan

Early-Alpha/BETA vs Final Release - NEW Full video + Tommy Return (Video - 06/02/18) - [Enter VOTE - Please leave comment]

Which better Early-Alpha/BETA OR Final Release?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Which better Early-Alpha/BETA OR Final Release?

Posted (edited)
On 3/3/2018 at 1:57 AM, Gertz said:

Engine version number not the date

I think, can we have sticky thread or something share to everyone to show this which will better early-alpha or final release?

EDIT: The thread URL has been added: Early-Alpha/BETA full screenshot/animation bring back, etc details more! from @Im A Deku Scrub

Edited by SametChan
The thread URL has been added: Early-Alpha/BETA full screenshot/animation bring back, etc details more!

On 11/12/2017 at 12:39 AM, WashingtonJones said:

Enquanto o Xbox One X é muito impressionante, você provavelmente precisaria de um PC de $ 3000 + para executar a versão alfa como um jogo completo. A placa gráfica sozinha custaria mais do que todo o Xbox.

Computing é grande agora, mas não é que grande ainda.  

I prefer play the game with 60 fps, só PC is ever better

3 minutes ago, i-cold said:

I prefer play the game with 60 fps, só PC is ever better

I'm not sure, PS4 PRO and XBOX ONE S is out 60 fps and 4K already.

4 minutes ago, SametChan said:

Não tenho certeza, o PS4 PRO e o XBOX ONE S já saíram 60 fps e 4K.

no, its 30. Xbox x dont wheel  heavy games at 60 fps, is 4K 30 FPS

Just now, i-cold said:

no, its 30. Xbox x dont wheel  heavy games at 60 fps, is 4K 30 FPS

You're wrong ;) Ask Sony/Microsoft.

4 minutes ago, SametChan said:

Você está ausente da ;) Sony / Microsoft.

You must be kidding? is the same as asking a company if the product is good, of course they will say it is. God of War runs on PS4 pro with 1080p @ 40 - 50 fps in performance mode and 1440p @ 30 fps resolution mode.

Final release sucks. Devs didn't finish game yet, but they start create new game - very responsible and wisely. I'll never buy a game from you, butchers :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sznetke said:

Final release sucks. Devs didn't finish game yet, but they start create new game - very responsible and wisely. I'll never buy a game from you, butchers :)

If they made a Early Acess, they cant release game on consoles

Just now, i-cold said:

If they made a Early Acess, they cant release game on consoles

But now, game is no longer in Early Acess so I expected something "better" I'm really disappointed.

1 minute ago, sznetke said:

Mas agora, o jogo não está mais no Acesso Antecipado, então eu esperava algo "melhor" Estou muito desapontado.

It was never in "early access", but in practice continues, they can not write access early because the game would not be released to the consoles.

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:00 PM, SametChan said:

DIT: The thread URL has been added: Early-Alpha/BETA full screenshot/animation bring back, etc details more! from @Im A Deku Scrub

Thank you for linking my Topic. I really appreciate it.

• Like 1

I'm sick of this fucking thread popping up all the time. Give it the fuck up. It's been explained to death why the fucking early build looked better by people who know shit about game development. Yet every shit heel who comes to the fourms drops this thread like it's some fucking new thing. I know I am tired of explaining this shit over and over and I am sure developers across the industry are fucking sick of it too. 

P.S. Nothing against you original poster. Just tired of this topic. 

11 hours ago, sznetke said:

But now, game is no longer in Early Acess so I expected something "better" I'm really disappointed.

Indeed.

11 hours ago, i-cold said:

It was never in "early access", but in practice continues, they can not write access early because the game would not be released to the consoles.

Far enough. There is nothing to do with the console. PS3 and Xbox 360 cannot be early-alpha. PS2 and Xbox original cannot be beta. PS4 and Xbox one, nintendo switch cannot be Release Candidate. PS5 and Xbox two, PC can be Early-Alpha. That is all.

6 hours ago, Im A Deku Scrub said:

Thank you for linking my Topic. I really appreciate it.

You're welcome!

6 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I'm sick of this fucking thread popping up all the time. Give it the fuck up. It's been explained to death why the fucking early build looked better by people who know shit about game development. Yet every shit heel who comes to the fourms drops this thread like it's some fucking new thing. I know I am tired of explaining this shit over and over and I am sure developers across the industry are fucking sick of it too. 

I'm sadness more on final release.

On 4/29/2018 at 4:14 AM, sznetke said:

On 4/29/2018 at 9:57 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

What is your suggestion/mind from early-alpha?

20 hours ago, SametChan said:

What is your suggestion/mind from early-alpha?

It's a vertical slice of gameplay. Plain and simple. It looks better because the hardware dosen't have as much to do to render it. If you cut a small piece of the Higgins Haven map, a pair of counselors, Jason and a few cabins and ran that as high as you could on quality hardware you going to get a great looking piece of the game. It's buttfuckingly stupid to assume that once you add the rest of the game it should look as good. Especially if your engine and hardware are not up to par. That's why we are getting an engine update. Now I am done with this topic. I am tired of endlessly explaining basic game and AI development. This is the last thing I am going to say. Good AI takes a long time to develop. A whipped together Jason AI would be dumber then a blond rock. And when you render one percent of a game it's ALWAYS going to look better then rendering one hundred percent. People need to learn some shit before opening their mouths and prove to others they are too stupid to talk. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

It's a vertical slice of gameplay. Plain and simple. It looks better because the hardware dosen't have as much to do to render it. If you cut a small piece of the Higgins Haven map, a pair of counselors, Jason and a few cabins and ran that as high as you could on quality hardware you going to get a great looking piece of the game. It's buttfuckingly stupid to assume that once you add the rest of the game it should look as good. Especially if your engine and hardware are not up to par. That's why we are getting an engine update. Now I am done with this topic. I am tired of endlessly explaining basic game and AI development. This is the last thing I am going to say. Good AI takes a long time to develop. A whipped together Jason AI would be dumber then a blond rock. And when you render one percent of a game it's ALWAYS going to look better then rendering one hundred percent. People need to learn some shit before opening their mouths and prove to others they are too stupid to talk. 

I agreed that. Why would a developer do downgrade? For reason FPS problem, or crashing game, RAM not enough, CPU problem, etc. I've seen Early-Alpha video currently running on Xbox ONE. Not a PS4 and PC.

@FrenchFriedPotaters , Hey. BETA starting a game in intro "Higgins Haven 1984" below from a water and it's too light title looks better than Final Release auto-center light a title. Timeline: 11:12

On 11/2/2017 at 3:41 PM, GunMedia_Ben said:

Single player on the other hand, is all loaded in locally for you, which is why games tend to look better in single player, or maps are larger, or various ways to help boost fidelity without losing much. 

So how come single player looks the same?

1 minute ago, Truth said:

So how come single player looks the same?

He never answers again. Any developer NEVER answers always. We'll be sad forever final release as low graphics for now.

Just now, SametChan said:

He never answers again. Any developer NEVER answers always.

lol I know that better than most people

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Truth said:

lol I know that better than most people

It has been always broken the promise. 😕

On 4/29/2018 at 3:57 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

Nobody is forcing you to visit the forums and explain asinine shit. If Horizon: Zero Dawn can run and look as good as it does on a console, then this game could by far have much smoother graphics and little to no bugs. The final release looks like shit compared to the beta. There really is no excuse except that the coding is low quality. Fucking doors won't even smash open correctly. Jesus Christ.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

Nobody is forcing you to visit the forums and explain asinine shit. If Horizon: Zero Dawn can run and look as good as it does on a console, then this game could by far have much smoother graphics and little to no bugs. The final release looks like shit compared to the beta. There really is no excuse except that the coding is low quality. Fucking doors won't even smash open correctly. Jesus Christ.

Indeed, I've been played HZD has no issue and never get lagging FPS. It's a very larger map than this game.

If this game rain there will be lagging FPS. If people 7x total will be lagging FPS again.