1 minute ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

You can't make a multiplayer game scary.

Just because it has yet to happen doesnt necessarily mean it wont.

Just now, F134Ever86 said:

Just because it has yet to happen doesnt necessarily mean it wont.

Fair enough. But it's not going to happen with Friday. You can't get decent immersion when Jason's busting down the door telling you he's going to kill you in a five year old's voice while the two twenty somethings are bitching about how the Patriots got robbed in the Super Bowl over the walkie talkie.

2 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Fair enough. But it's not going to happen with Friday. You can't get decent immersion when Jason's busting down the door telling you he's going to kill you in a five year old's voice while the two twenty somethings are bitching about how the Patriots got robbed in the Super Bowl over the walkie talkie.

Eliminate voice comms and make emotes have canned phrases that correspond to said emote.

3 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I had two Matches were I nearly puked my heart out , well that may be just only me......

Just now, F134Ever86 said:

Eliminate voice comms and make emotes have canned phrases that correspond to said emote.

It still wouldn't make things scary. The more you play the more desensitized to the material you become. Just like watching your favorite horror film. 

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

It still wouldn't make things scary. The more you play the more desensitized to the material you become. Just like watching your favorite horror film. 

That would make sense..... I even love Jason.....but sometimes (weirdly only in-game) I shit my pants because of him.

On 11/2/2017 at 11:31 AM, REO said:

mAVey8p.jpg

I can't see shit 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Blonde said:

Turn your flashlight on.

Bruh ima be running into trees looking like a dumbass to Jason trying to find a flashlight XDD

11 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Bruh ima be running into trees looking like a dumbass to Jason trying to find a flashlight XDD

I mean, you are a teenage counselor, not a bat. So it's only fair that running around at midnight in the middle of the woods not near any light sources could cause some problems. . .