I want an entire new bikini selection and variety for all the counselors esp the ladies with thongs as an option for all the ladies, I also want as much nudity as possible for the 80's Jason slasher films were known for the sex, drugs and killings. I would be happy to pay for the new bikini line for an adult mature game I feel there needs to be much more skin as a gamer I enjoy playing the more sexy counselors yet wanting more skin to be shown. I also think there should be options for us such as hair styles, tan, pale, dark, tan lines no tan lines etc. To avoid offending any one add the option for players to either be able to see the new content while playing or to cover it with a censor option in menu such as view mature content yes or no! This way those who want to see and play with it can while those who don't can have it blurred during game play.

You're telling me Tiffany doesn't show enough skin in her Bikini? Sure, they were 'slutty' in the movies, but no one straight up ran around butt naked. 

There are topics discussing clothing options please use the search function before creating a new thread.