I think for this being a game about Jason and the 80's slasher era where nudity, sex and drugs were big that there should be more skin in this game if not some nudity and i personally want thong bikini's, string bikini's, sling shot bikini's, etc it's a mature game for adults mainly and as a gamer i want sexy. I don't have any problem paying for a bigger more skimpy bikini line esp for the ladies. So what do you think do you agree if so why? do you disagree if so why? I also feel they should allow us skin, and hair style changes such as tan, dark or pale, tan lines, no tan lines and many hair styles!

Thanks for responding. 

already another thread about this and its locked now.. Im sure this one will get the same sooner or later by the mods. But yeah, it wont happen... maybe a little more skin, but no nudity at all, PS and Xbox wont allow it.

Like @Punisher_2099 said, this had been brought up before. Use the search function before posting.

56 minutes ago, pilospc said:

I think for this being a game about Jason and the 80's slasher era where nudity, sex and drugs were big that there should be more skin in this game if not some nudity and i personally want thong bikini's, string bikini's, sling shot bikini's, etc it's a mature game for adults mainly and as a gamer i want sexy. I don't have any problem paying for a bigger more skimpy bikini line esp for the ladies. So what do you think do you agree if so why? do you disagree if so why? I also feel they should allow us skin, and hair style changes such as tan, dark or pale, tan lines, no tan lines and many hair styles!

Thanks for responding. 

Not really no.

there is already a discussion on this subject please search before creating a new thread.