Denny

No backer = no access to the beta

One of the perks of donating $40 or more to the Kickstarter was to get 'Exclusive Beta Access on PC', so as far as I'm aware (as a non team member) the answer is no.

Okay, thanks. And am I right that there is no another chance to be a backer ? Just.... take my money, I don't need them. :/

Hey, Denny.

There is a 'slacker backer' campaign in development specifically for folks who missed the Kickstarter and still want to contribute. It will have reward tiers similar to the Kickstarter, though nothing has been announced yet regarding them. I would wager that Beta access will be one of them though.

We don't know when the new campaign will launch, but the team has said that it is in the final stages of development and will be available 'very soon'.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

Hello everybody.

I missed Kickstarter, do I have chance to access the beta?

Yes or Yes?

Denny while the details are mum about the slacker backer campaign (details still being finalized) I would not be surprised if beta access could be obtained through it. Hang in there!

"Exclusive" beta access means if you back the game you get in.. No reason to suggest it was meant to be "kickstarter only." Hopefully, that means it'll be a slasher-backer option.

If anyone doesn't like that, please keep in mind, it's a way to bring in money to improve the game for you.

"Exclusive" beta access means if you back the game you get in.. No reason to suggest it was meant to be "kickstarter only." Hopefully, that means it'll be a slasher-backer option.

If anyone doesn't like that, please keep in mind, it's a way to bring in money to improve the game for you.

I completely agree , though it might be thought of to be " elite " in the rare group that backed the kickstarter before the rest of those that will be here , I would much rather see opportunities to let in more join as well as more funding for our stretch goals to be met . Plus , if they are as much of a fan as most of us here , I would hate to bar someone like that from joining . I know it would really suck if it was me , so I would not wish it on someone else ... 

• Like 1

I completely agree , though it might be thought of to be " elite " in the rare group that backed the kickstarter before the rest of those that will be here , I would much rather see opportunities to let in more join as well as more funding for our stretch goals to be met . Plus , if they are as much of a fan as most of us here , I would hate to bar someone like that from joining . I know it would really suck if it was me , so I would not wish it on someone else ... 

This.

also you could always just extend the beta duration for the original backers if necessary and there would be outrage / riots ^^

Yeah.. Yould could start the beta earlier for backers.. Even a few days to a week would be adequate.

It would also let you "ramp up" server loads for testing.. (100's of players is a different beast than 1000's, which is also different than 10,000)

Let me take a second to point this out. items that were exclusive to kick-starter were labeled as kick starter exclusive. Beta was never labeled as kick starter exclusive. I am pretty confident it will make it into the slasher backer but I can not confirm details that it will be in the slacker backer. But I would like to point out the difference on wording before this takes on legs and starts running.

Im fairly sure they will give beta access to backers in the "slasher backer" as the more testers they have the better. Even in beta there can be  a lot of bugs and the more people they have testing the game the more chance most bugs if not all will be found.