DERPmazing

Can we get an updated DLC Roadmap?

51 posts in this topic

So Halloween has come and gone and it would be a great time to do an update!

It would be nice to get a better idea of when Paranoia is coming and if the snowflake is meant to be the Winter season or Christmas...

Thoughts?

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, DERPmazing said:

It would be nice to get a better idea of when Paranoia is coming and if the snowflake is meant to be the Winter season or Christmas...

Thoughts?

I would love that and I see it's your first post why don't you head on down to the introduction page and introduce yourself :D

Well since the pumpkin was Halloween I imagine the snowflake is Christmas 

Just now, MASKOAA said:

Well since the pumpkin was Halloween I imagine the snowflake is Christmas 

it may have been referring to "Fall" not Halloween itself

I second this.

Please update the roadmap as I have no idea where I am right now lol

They said before that the pumpkin icon represented Fall/Autumn. It's just that we happened to get everything a lot sooner than we expected (plus a couple extra bits like the emote pack). So while the snowflake icon is meant to represent Winter, perhaps we'll get some of that pre-Xmas. It definitely sounds like either the Virtual Cabin 2.0 or Paranoia is on the near horizon, though I have no inside knowledge.

And I hope that image doesn't get out in the wider world, Wolf, to save their poor social media from being bombarded for weeks/months by people now thinking Mark is going to be added and a winter map is coming :P A lie really can get halfway around the world before the truth has its shoes on, especially these days!

1 person likes this

okay yeah that map and its pics made my morning. thanks!

3 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

A lie really can get halfway around the world before the truth has its shoes on, especially these days!

I don't know, I can put my shoes on pretty quick...

5 people like this

...have we got any members here that were brave enough to call themselves "Lie"...?

9 hours ago, DERPmazing said:

Thoughts?

Here's another updated roadmap without the lulz.

RUssWs4.png

3 people like this

5 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

And I hope that image doesn't get out in the wider world, Wolf, to save their poor social media from being bombarded for weeks/months by people now thinking Mark is going to be added.

Some videos of how Mark would work in the game using his wheel chair "The Silver Bullet":lol:

1. Mark escapes 2 story cabin and goes to use fireworks on Jason in the woods.

2. Team killer in car trying to run Mark over in his customized DLC wheel chair.

3. Mark and counselors trying to kill Jason.

Coming soon.

friday-2.gif

1 person likes this

Here's an official one: 

0p9GQ2c.jpg

6 people like this

4 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

Here's an official one: 

Thanks. I am looking forward to the new virtual cabin. @GunMedia_Ben, I know you cannot confirm this at the moment, but I am guessing Paranoa is a game mode playable only in the virtual cabin. I am looking forward to it. 

If Paranoia is the game mode listed after the snowflake, then... Damn, the wait is real :(

Oh, am I seeing 2 new counselors? Yes, I am! #bringtheMeanGirl

2 people like this

A lot of great stuff ahead! Although it doesn’t look like we’ll have a new Jason by Christmas time... damn... was hoping to unwrap some counselors with Uber Jason! lol

4 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Some videos of how Mark would work in the game using his wheel chair "The Silver Bullet":lol:

1. Mark escapes 2 story cabin and goes to use fireworks on Jason in the woods.

2. Team killer in car trying to run Mark over in his customized DLC wheel chair.

3. Mark and counselors trying to kill Jason.

Coming soon.

friday-2.gif

As long as they put in a coked up Gary Busey...

Well, hey, you guys managed to summon up the official update :D

Mark comes in as back up when there's only one counselor left alive. His wheelchair has machine gun turrets and missile launchers mounted on the sides and he has a button that charges up where he can tap x and use super speed (turbo boosters on the back of his chair) to escape Jason. Seeing as Mark is insanely OP, he costs $10

3 hours ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

Here's an official one: 

0p9GQ2c.jpg

Can we get an Easy Mode, though? 

Some of us preferred the challenge before the most recent update and would like it back. I believe that an easier mode would accommodate those who like the gameplay post-patch.

Thanks.

14 minutes ago, Caulus said:

Can we get an Easy Mode, though? 

Some of us preferred the challenge before the most recent update and would like it back. I believe that an easier mode would accommodate those who like the gameplay post-patch.

Thanks.

sorry,  can't go back pre patch. Just have to adopt to changes and move on.  Happy hunting :-)

3 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

sorry,  can't go back pre patch. Just have to adopt to changes and move on.  Happy hunting :-)

I don't know what's with this new generation of gamers trying to FORCE people to play games their way. It is extremely childish and selfish.

Edit: The request for a casual mode is entirely reasonable. The only reasons someone would disagree are selfish interests