tyrant666

Have the counselors indoors for the intros with rain.

Pretty simple.

Its rather silly to see them sitting outside, dancing in the rain or by campfires when its raining.

Simple

Higgins - All inside Higgins by the fire place when Jason bursts through the door and kills Rob Dier...the counselors flee out windows and doors...problem solved

Crystal Lake - The counselors are dancing inside the cabin Alice was in, when Jason bursts through that door and kills someone with a throwing knife...problem solved

Packanack - Have one of the counselors go outside to stretch or have a smoke on the back porch while the counselors inside Packanack are dancing or chilling...Jason throws Rob Dier through the window...problem solved

Jarvis - Counselors are all inside the Jarvis House, then Jason bursts through the window and kills Rob Dier near the window...problem solved.

• Like 5

This also kills two birds with one stone in the event they add snow as a variant to the maps. Although, they would have to add the snow effects as well

there is a problem with those intros, Jason shouldn't bursts through any door because in game the door would be broken and that would be unfair start for counselors, it would be better if Jason appears inside the house, for example, Rob Dier goes to the kitchen looking for a beer and Jason appears behind him and kill him, or I don't know whatever just with Jason already inside the house instead of him breaking a door from outside

8 minutes ago, Trollskau said:

there is a problem with those intros, Jason shouldn't bursts through any door because in game the door would be broken and that would be unfair start for counselors, it would be better if Jason appears inside the house, for example, Rob Dier goes to the kitchen looking for a beer and Jason appears behind him and kill him, or I don't know whatever just with Jason already inside the house instead of him breaking a door from outside

Have Jason either open the doors or just appear inside. Then the doors would be intact.

The intros don't make sense anyways. Why would he kill Rob only to go all the way back to his shack?

1 hour ago, Archgamer said:

The intros don't make sense anyways. Why would he kill Rob only to go all the way back to his shack?

I've lobbied for random Jason start locations besides the shack. Give him the two knives from the shack, call it a day and spawn in new locations to start the game.

Counselors can spawn anywhere and Jason doens't know where. It should be the same the other way.

• Like 1

jarvis house intro should be rob fixing something in basement of vacation house jason walks in and stabs him repeatedly 

Instead of having to make new intro's for each location, one with rain and one not.  Just change the "rain" intro to thunder and lightning sounds so it is impending rain - and when game starts "5 minutes later" the rain has started. 

6 hours ago, Archgamer said:

Wow I never thought of it but there is a major flaw in the fact that knucklehead always ends up in the shack after he kills Rob. 

That's a tough one.

The most logical thing I could think of is, don't show Jason complete the kill. Maybe have him drag Rob into the darkness, or completely out of frame, like if he pulled him through a window. The way it is now, the most logical start of the round is to have Jason chasing them where the intro left off.

Right now, it's almost like a boxing match. You introduce the fighters in the beginning and then they go to their corners before the bell. 

We could still have Jason start in the shack. If he drags Rob off into the darkness, his body should then show in the shack with Jason once the round starts. Like how he brought the bodies back to the shack jack in FvJ. And Rob can be all fucked up to make you think, "Wow, how did HE get killed? That must've been brutal!"

13 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

I've lobbied for random Jason start locations besides the shack. Give him the two knives from the shack, call it a day and spawn in new locations to start the game.

Counselors can spawn anywhere and Jason doens't know where. It should be the same the other way.

This! From all the previews before the release, I was expecting to see Jason spawn in the lake and walk out of it, not spawn in the shack all the time.

On 11/1/2017 at 8:25 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Jarvis - Counselors are inside the blue party/vacation/rental house and Jason kills Rob in the kitchen with a corkscrew.

Love this !!!

...but it's completely normal and common to sit in the rain and watch an idiot dance on the porch. This is what I do on my weekends.

hey everyone in the late '70s and early '80s in their teens and early '20s were always stoned or drunk.. so they probably didn't even notice the rain...

KIDDING.

It is silly.

Oh, this is importen issue to spend developing hours.

Must have highest priority.

Not dedicated servers, frame rate drops during gameplay, jasons grab range tweak, buttons suddenly stops working during matches, game crashes.