Darthblue

Hi !! Regards!! I have a question !!

3 posts in this topic

Hi !! Yesterday I bought the game for PS4, but I couldn't play. I'm in Argentina, tried more than an hour searching a match and nothing happens, couldn't find a single match. 
I'll must wait for the offline bots, to play the game. It's not a problem for me if only can play the game in the offline way, But my question is: Will be available in the offline mode "all content" of the game unlocked?? (all counselors, all version of Jason, etc)  because I can't get progression online to unlock all content if I can't play online matchs. 
Thanks and regards!

Welcome to the forums!

Sorry you couldn't get any matches at that time. Hope you're having better fortune today, you shouldn't have to wait anything near that long. You could already try finding existing groups and joining in their games, too. You could see the Steam ID and Gamertag thread for people you might want to play with.

I don't know about the offline bots situation yet, apart from that you play as Jason and not counselors. In terms of what's unlocked and progression, I don't have any information on that.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Darthblue said:

Hi !! Yesterday I bought the game for PS4, but I couldn't play. I'm in Argentina, tried more than an hour searching a match and nothing happens, couldn't find a single match. 
I'll must wait for the offline bots, to play the game. It's not a problem for me if only can play the game in the offline way, But my question is: Will be available in the offline mode "all content" of the game unlocked?? (all counselors, all version of Jason, etc)  because I can't get progression online to unlock all content if I can't play online matchs. 
Thanks and regards!

Welcome to the forums 

1 person likes this