Sign in to follow this  
PowellCampsNAKED

New feature "killers down? R.U.NUTZ"

Here's an idea I just came up with after I just raved at 3 players for Tea Bagging Jason! 

How about when Jason gets knocked down and players get to a close enough radius he automatically or manually grabs there ankle just holding them there until he is almost up?  Now this would make him slightly more scary and get rid of that humiliating stupid "tea bag" trend! Plus it could go into jump scare mode causing all councelors to loose sight of mini map and slow down!  All because of the one dumb ass character who made the wrong decision! 

Yes it would require more mo cap but for the love of god never go near a killer when you think he is down!!!

• Like 7

There should be an action command Jason should be able to perform when he is knocked down and a counselor gets too close to him.

I honestly don't understand why there are so many 10+ second long stuns in this game to begin with. Sure, the Jason's with less stun resistance and bad defense should be getting stunned for 10 seconds MAYBE, but the stun time should be dramatically reduced overall for all melee weapons and items EXCEPT shotguns.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Here's an idea I just came up with after I just raved at 3 players for Tea Bagging Jason! 

How about when Jason gets knocked down and players get to a close enough radius he automatically or manually grabs there ankle just holding them there until he is almost up?  Now this would make him slightly more scary and get rid of that humiliating stupid "tea bag" trend! Plus it could go into jump scare mode causing all councelors to loose sight of mini map and slow down!  All because of the one dumb ass character who made the wrong decision! 

Yes it would require more mo cap but for the love of god never go near a killer when you think he is down!!!

Fantastic Idea!   I'm all for more jump scares on both sides. I would also love for Jason to be able to smash grab unsuspecting campers who are near windows (maybe be make it a feature attached to the stalk ability)

• Like 4

Just accept the nuts in your face... It's not that big of a deal...

46 minutes ago, Mr. Blonde said:

I honestly don't understand why there are so many 10+ second long stuns in this game to begin with.

I have a perk with 33% increased stun time. Stack that with similar perks and he's going to be down for a while.

• Like 1

My only problem I'm having is everything happens so quick but I guess he could grab you even if you try and fetch your dropped weapon near him!

"he gets hit as he drops music fades off, if he grabs a counselor "boom jumpscare music everyone goes into fear" if no one gets grabbed as he slowly stands up music slowly comes back into play!

• Like 1

I'd have it so Jason's stun timer is affected by counselor proximity after 2 seconds. If you're still there, it decays at twice the rate, so there's a real penalty for taunting.

The 2 second countdown allows you to do stuff like grab your weapon off the floor, or try to get past him in a doorway, but you need to get moving fast.

It'd also buff Jason against mobs in general who bully him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

get rid of that humiliating stupid "tea bag" trend!

Just like annual Call Of Duty games with microtransactions and season passes at launch, teabagging is here to stay. :lol:

Chad players wearing tiger speedos will continue to rub it in the face of Jason players.

I have the new dance emotes. Seems to keep Jason away from me when I'm Vanessa. Dancing my way to victory with the police.

I mean, you could just avoid getting hit you know, If they don't run swift attacker is easy to see it coming. And when in doubt. Don't forgot Jason can block.

Now if you're talking about flares/shotguns. Yea, you're just going to have to eat it. Unless you can trick them into firing first.

I so support this.  People have to be brought back to some semblance of reality.  I think Trish was going to teabag Jason in part 4 when he was down and she walked slowly by him, but she very nearly got stuck to the wall with his axe for her trouble.

• Like 1

Im with u on this one. So many people ruin the fun of the game when they all gang up on you and you can't go anywhere. But you know, it is always funny to kill them all one by one later on down the road. Lets the anger and rage flow out of you, and so u just keep on going and going.

I love this idea. 

Getting within proximity of a "down" Jason should be dangerous. Tea-bagging him should be outright punished. I'm against anything that makes Jason look silly, aside from the Jason player just not being good. Having stun time rapidly decrease if a player is within grab range would be a good start. Adding a fear boost when Jason sits up from an injury would help.

Hell, if they could code it properly, I'd love to see the game recognize tea-bagging and give Jason an interaction/environmental style prompt that immediately leads into a mo-cap kill.

Good idea

and actually, some sort of kill from the ground would epic. Perhaps an achilles tendon slash so that they collapse, followed by a brutal death.

i think this teabag trend is a thing that come from new players and by that i mean former dead by daylight player, this game is know for the teabagging the killer all the time, is almost deposed trademark ^^ but maybe i'm wrong 

7 hours ago, El Jefe said:

I love this idea. 

Getting within proximity of a "down" Jason should be dangerous. Tea-bagging him should be outright punished. I'm against anything that makes Jason look silly, aside from the Jason player just not being good. Having stun time rapidly decrease if a player is within grab range would be a good start. Adding a fear boost when Jason sits up from an injury would help.

Hell, if they could code it properly, I'd love to see the game recognize tea-bagging and give Jason an interaction/environmental style prompt that immediately leads into a mo-cap kill.

It reads the crouch and Jason yanks their sack off like a paper towel. I like it. :)

I like this idea. It would add another classic horror element and deal with teabaggers. win/win imo. to the suggestion forum you go. hush, hush. :D

13 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Jason should be able to perform the sherif garris kill whenever this happens.

This right here.  It is a ground kill direct from the movies.  Perfect solution.

On 11/1/2017 at 6:32 PM, El Jefe said:

I love this idea. 

I would like to see this added!