Alien_Number_Six

We need the new update. We need it quick.

1 hour ago, Imayslaylizdaw said:

Don't know what game you've been playing but when people tried hitting Jason before, he'd easily be able to grab you. You can tell because, now, Jason's grab even if your attack isn't even close to them. This tells you that they're used to being able to grab you from a mile away. Also, I don't see a problem with making it easier to escape. As I've stated before, this is a video game. The developers are trying to appeal to those who love being Jason, but also those who love being counselors. Obviously you guys are mad because it isn't a piece of cake to be Jason anymore. The only way to keep people playing is by giving counselors a chance to win. If you make Jason too overpowered to the point where it's really difficult to escape, a lot of people would stop playing because they don't get the satisfaction of winning. Sure, it's not supposed to be that way, but that's the only way to make both groups happy. You may not like it because you're used to winning being a cinch, but you have to understand that counselor mains exist too. Right now, I feel like counselors finally have a chance and that's great.

i prefer being a counselor and i still escaped plenty of times pre-patch. now it's almost too easy. the problem is balance. by making it easier for the counselors to escape, especially in the way they have, they've made playing as jason unfun for many people. i didn't like playing jason before but i loathe playing him now. people don't seem to understand that by making it easier for SEVEN players, you're making it exponentially harder for ONE.  and everyone can spare me their "i still kill 7/7. git gud" shit. this isn't about numbers. even i can still clean house in shitty QP lobbies, but it seems like a chore now. it's because the way they choose to "balance" things wasn't good.@Alien_Number_Sixhit the nail on the head when he said that the latest patch forces jason to rely on melee a lot more than before but the melee in this game is brooooooooken.

if i was a dick, I'd tell all those folks whining about how hard it was to escape pre-patch to "git gud" but I'm not, so i won't. 

19 minutes ago, matisangry said:

i prefer being a counselor and i still escaped plenty of times pre-patch. now it's almost too easy. the problem is balance. by making it easier for the counselors to escape, especially in the way they have, they've made playing as jason unfun for many people. i didn't like playing jason before but i loathe playing him now. people don't seem to understand that by making it easier for SEVEN players, you're making it exponentially harder for ONE.  and everyone can spare me their "i still kill 7/7. git gud" shit. this isn't about numbers. even i can still clean house in shitty QP lobbies, but it seems like a chore now. it's because the way they choose to "balance" things wasn't good.@Alien_Number_Sixhit the nail on the head when he said that the latest patch forces jason to rely on melee a lot more than before but the melee in this game is brooooooooken.

if i was a dick, I'd tell all those folks whining about how hard it was to escape pre-patch to "git gud" but I'm not, so i won't. 

The thing is, you just proved my point. You SHOULD git gud. Don't mean it in a bad way, but you literally just told me that playing Jason now is a chore. How do you think playing a counselor felt like? Now that it's hard for both, it's much fairer. Jason is still powerful as hell without it being too ridiculous. Again, Jason players aren't the only people who play the game. Some people love being counselors and they should have a chance too. The fact that people can still wipe out all the counselors in a match shows that it's still pretty balanced. People complain about how counselors want it easy, but, by saying that, they're basically saying they want it easy as Jason. Why does it have to be easy for any of them? It's a game and a little bit of challenge for BOTH is good(capitalized "both"  so that way you can't just use the argument "but if it should be difficult for counselors why nerf Jason?"). Jason players deserve that extra challenge just like counselors and shouldn't cry just because they can no longer use the force on counselors to get that sweet easy kill. 

One more thing: The melee is actually REALLY good. Any time I try to fight Jason, he can swing and hit me everytime with his extremely fast swing. Maybe you guys should practice melee? 

9 minutes ago, matisangry said:

I think we can both agree that 90-95% of games are quick play/random lobbies. So it doesn't make much sense to balance the game around private games where everyone knows exactly how to play and what to expect from their teammates. The item marking and the grab nerf have really barely tipped the scales in the grand scheme of things. The game at a fundamental level isn't made well for asymmetrical gameplay. 3(Strength,Stealth,Composure) of the 7 counselor stats are useless with repair borderline since 5-6 is all you need to repair in a combat scenario. So we are left with speed,stamina, and luck which are balanced so poorly that they are the only real stats that have an impact on your survivability. The counselor stats need a re-balance before anything else is touched so we can see where most of the cast stands.

I find it pretty balanced at the moment. The only thing i would change is the stun chance of melee weapons. Circle jerking jason should not be a playstyle. If you melee jason this should be your last option and not your first and if you're lucky enough he is stunned and you survive. But at the moment you can stun him with nearly ecery char and most of the weapons without big downsides.

everything else is pretty balanced. Most Games i play i can still wipe 8/8 and if you face a really good team of counselors you have to sacrifice maybe 1-2 people escaping for getting the rest of them. You have to set priorities as jason. Phone and 4 seat car should always be high priority and if all objectives are repaired you have to sacrifice the 2 seat or the boat and stay focused on the others. That's fair. In the Movies 1-2 mostly escape too.

22 minutes ago, Imayslaylizdaw said:

The thing is, you just proved my point. You SHOULD git gud. Don't mean it in a bad way, but you literally just told me that playing Jason now is a chore. How do you think playing a counselor felt like? Now that it's hard for both, it's much fairer. Jason is still powerful as hell without it being too ridiculous. Again, Jason players aren't the only people who play the game. Some people love being counselors and they should have a chance too. The fact that people can still wipe out all the counselors in a match shows that it's still pretty balanced. People complain about how counselors want it easy, but, by saying that, they're basically saying they want it easy as Jason. Why does it have to be easy for any of them? It's a game and a little bit of challenge for BOTH is good(capitalized "both"  so that way you can't just use the argument "but if it should be difficult for counselors why nerf Jason?"). Jason players deserve that extra challenge just like counselors and shouldn't cry just because they can no longer use the force on counselors to get that sweet easy kill. 

One more thing: The melee is actually REALLY good. Any time I try to fight Jason, he can swing and hit me everytime with his extremely fast swing. Maybe you guys should practice melee? 

i mostly defer jason issues to jason mains because i never liked playing him, but with this patch I've been more vocal just because i feel like they made it harder in all the wrong ways and that's why it's a chore. like, essentially, he's harder now because the underlying mechanics aren't the best, not because they added the need for skill (i don't consider finding workarounds for bad gameplay "skill" persay.) i felt like i was fighting 8 counselors with the 8th not being tommy jarvis, but the clunky gameplay. 

and i didn't come to that conclusion from playing a few rounds as Jason. i came to that conclusion from being a counselor too, running circles around jason as lachappa as his grab whiffs right through me or spectating round where Jason got his ass beat in ways that were more or less unavoidable. 

i don't think playing jason should be a gift for sure. it should require skill, but even as a counselor main, i think jason should always have a significant advantage... and not just because he's jason but because at the end of the day this is a game of 7 vs. 1. even good jason's are no match for well-coordinated lobbies. 

22 minutes ago, Imayslaylizdaw said:

Playing as a counselor used to be spot on. Anyone who thinks dying too much as a counselor is a chore probably needs to go back and watch the F13 movies. It's not supposed to be "fair"...it's supposed to be a challenging survival horror experience against an awesomely powered superhuman serial killer, in which you don't always escape/survive - so when you do escape, it's rewarding and gratifying. At the moment it's a case of running rings around a stumbling oaf Jason and disco dancing your way to the finishing line dressed as a fairy. They originally had the movie atmosphere nailed. That atmosphere has been depleted.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Playing as a counselor used to be spot on. Anyone who thinks dying too much as a counselor is a chore probably needs to go back and watch the F13 movies. It's not supposed to be "fair"...it's supposed to be a challenging survival horror experience against an awesomely powered superhuman serial killer, in which you don't always escape/survive - so when you do escape, it's rewarding and gratifying. At the moment it's a case of running rings around a stumbling oaf Jason and disco dancing your way to the finishing line. They originally had the movie atmosphere nailed. That atmosphere has been depleted.

A superhuman serial killer who gets slapped around by women,children, and panzy men or are we retconning that stuff for the sake of an unfair argument?

39 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Playing as a counselor used to be spot on. Anyone who thinks dying too much as a counselor is a chore probably needs to go back and watch the F13 movies. It's not supposed to be "fair"...it's supposed to be a challenging survival horror experience against an awesomely powered superhuman serial killer, in which you don't always escape/survive - so when you do escape, it's rewarding and gratifying. At the moment it's a case of running rings around a stumbling oaf Jason and disco dancing your way to the finishing line dressed as a fairy. They originally had the movie atmosphere nailed. That atmosphere has been depleted.

Respond once you've ACTUALLY read my posts. The other guy read them so I'm listening to what he's saying, but you obviouly didn't. What I said was, this is a video game and it needs to be balanced for both. Jason can't be too op otherwise people playing counselors will stop playing the game. Therefore the whole "Jason is supposed to be OP!!" argument is thrown out the window. So yes, it is about being "fair". 

I can generally tell if the games about to crash before it happens. I'll be walking around and suddenly the R2 button stops responding, or I hold R1 to use an ability and get no response from the game when I try to select one, or I am power-walking somewhere and suddenly hit an invisible wall. As a counselor, the interact prompts not working is a dead giveaway, an example being you run over to a cabin door but nothing happens when you press X. No prompt shows up even if you walk away a bit and come back. Sometimes when a counselor calls the police, the timer freezes and stops counting down. Everytime this happens you are guaranteed to get booted a few seconds later. It's especially frustrating if you're playing as Jason and it decides to pull that shit while you're chasing down the last 1-2 counselors. 

21 minutes ago, matisangry said:

i mostly defer jason issues to jason mains because i never liked playing him, but with this patch I've been more vocal just because i feel like they made it harder in all the wrong ways and that's why it's a chore. like, essentially, he's harder now because the underlying mechanics aren't the best, not because they added the need for skill (i don't consider finding workarounds for bad gameplay "skill" persay.) i felt like i was fighting 8 counselors with the 8th not being tommy jarvis, but the clunky gameplay. 

and i didn't come to that conclusion from playing a few rounds as Jason. i came to that conclusion from being a counselor too, running circles around jason as lachappa as his grab whiffs right through me or spectating round where Jason got his ass beat in ways that were more or less unavoidable. 

i don't think playing jason should be a gift for sure. it should require skill, but even as a counselor main, i think jason should always have a significant advantage... and not just because he's jason but because at the end of the day this is a game of 7 vs. 1. even good jason's are no match for well-coordinated lobbies. 

Aha, but that is where different experiences and opinions come in. I don't feel that way at all. I think the gameplay is great. What bad gameplay do you mean exactly? Bad gameplay was when Jason could grab you with a simple shiftgrab without hardly even trying. The grab has definitely been nerfed, but not to the point that you guys claim it is. I still see Jasons grab just fine, it's just harder now because of the nerf. Jason's grab still has a pretty good range it's just not to the caliber it was before which is exactly why people are getting mad. You see, most people who complain don't want a middle ground. They don't want Jason's grab to be a tiny bit buffed, they want it back exactly how it was before and that's because they are used to having it easy. I'm sorry but a lot of Jason mains are huge hypocrites. 

Again, this is where perspective comes in. I don't think Jason is at a huge disavantage. Although, allowing Jason to double Traps objectives would make it a bit more fair. Maybe not triple trap, but double is fine. 

9th Straight day, Not one QP session I could get into this entire time  

Well this piece of shit is gone.  Going to get DBD   I gave this company plenty of chances as did many of us to fix their half-made piece of crap Beta game. . They didn't fill their end of the bargain.  Just took our money and ran and didn't even address the bullshit problems with their game 

Never had search for a QP session for 9 straight days on anything.  Always 1-2 days Max for any problems with ANY GAME to be fixed in terms of match-making, connection etc. 

Take care guys.     Please don't give these guys anymore of your hard earned money. They don't deserve it.  It obvious they just took everyone for a ride. 

5 minutes ago, Imayslaylizdaw said:

Aha, but that is where different experiences and opinions come in. I don't feel that way at all. I think the gameplay is great. What bad gameplay do you mean exactly? Bad gameplay was when Jason could grab you with a simple shiftgrab without hardly even trying. The grab has definitely been nerfed, but not to the point that you guys claim it is. I still see Jasons grab just fine, it's just harder now because of the nerf. Jason's grab still has a pretty good range it's just not to the caliber it was before which is exactly why people are getting mad. You see, most people who complain don't want a middle ground. They don't want Jason's grab to be a tiny bit buffed, they want it back exactly how it was before and that's because they are used to having it easy. I'm sorry but a lot of Jason mains are huge hypocrites. 

Again, this is where perspective comes in. I don't think Jason is at a huge disavantage. Although, allowing Jason to double Traps objectives would make it a bit more fair. Maybe not triple trap, but double is fine. 

lol...people who say Jason's grab is fine but double trapping needs to be allowed...

Ridiculous.

The problem with the grab was always a latency one. Now that the range and cone have been reduced, and the latency issues are still there (actually worse than before), we end up with this ridiculously broken grab.

And don't try to sell "his grab is fine now". We've seen more than enough good, veteran Jason players whiff grabs that by all means should be successful. You're only showing your lack of knowledge about the game if you think the current grab is ok in any way.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Imayslaylizdaw said:

I can't argue with much of what you said, because i more or less agree. was jason nerfed? yes. was he nerfed too hard? absolutely. does it need to be corrected? hell yes. but does it need to be rolled back? no way (for the record, i really didn't mind stretch armstrong jason but it was pretty ridiculous.) the problem with many folks' complaints is they don't want middle ground - they want one extreme or the other and that's usually dumb. i think the issue is less with the grab range and more with the cone around him. i think if they corrected that, his range would be fine. but when counselors (especially fat, slow ones like lachappa) are literally up against jason and his grabs are going through him, that's a problem. 

i think the grab needs to be fixed, i think the item markers need to go (or be nerfed themselves) and there are obviously a ton of minor issues that need to be looked at, but in all honesty, my biggest issue is with the servers and it's the reason i'm not rushing back right now. 

1 hour ago, Jawbone said:

A superhuman serial killer who gets slapped around by women,children, and panzy men or are we retconning that stuff for the sake of an unfair argument?

You're speaking of the few final survivor archetypes spanning the entire series - he was never gang "slapped" by a squad of these archetypes - so you're clutching at more straws than a masturbating scarecrow. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Imayslaylizdaw said:

Really? I think it's fun now. Obviously it WAS possible to escape him but now this nerf makes fighting a little bit more viable. Before, he'd be able to grab you from far away in a swing animation. Now, you can sometimes  land a hit even if he tries to grab. His grab was absolutely ridiculous. There was a test and he grabbed a counselor from the other side of a long carpet. I wouldn't mind giving Jason other buffs as long as his grab doesn't go back to how it was before. 

If you were running up to Jason, while he was facing you and attempting an attack, you were doing it wrong. Do you read the hints that the game displays in the loading screens at all? One of them clearly states that running up on Jason directly is a terrible idea.

If you would've bothered to learned to play, rather than whine, you would get as good as some of us. I'm still not a champion kiter, like some of us here. I am, however, a really good Jason fighter.

Edit: As far as the grab length, it was fine to me. I want the old grab back just as it was. It wasn't too far in my opinion. It helped to make facing Jason a terrifying idea.

Edit 2 (avoiding double post): There's no such thing as a Jason main. Even with Jason preference, you going to play as a counselor 85 - 90% of the time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Splatterhouse said:

You're speaking of the few final survivor archetypes spanning the entire series - he was never gang "slapped" by a squad of these archetypes - so you're clutching at more straws than a masturbating scarecrow. 

Well fucking color me surprised that he gets his shit knocked around when he is out numbered by a gang of capable people. You are arguing a defeated point from an even more nonsensical stance now.

1 hour ago, Jawbone said:

Well fucking color me surprised that he gets his shit knocked around when he is out numbered by a gang of capable people. You are arguing a defeated point from an even more nonsensical stance now.

"A defeated standpoint"... ?? you're delusional, but I'll spell it out for you anyway.

The game was based on the films and was so well balanced in beta and at launch, they successfully simulated the concept of most of the "characters" dying with a very small few surviving. An absolute, bonified trope of the slasher film itself. "The Warriors" vs Jason didn't happen in any of the films. The balance issues pertaining to a weaker killer have diluted the F13 and slasher film conventions of which it was based. It has lost much of the atmosphere that it had captured originally.

• Like 1

The old grab range was stupid. Just need to widen the cone of it. Jason feels so clumsy and the hit detection is poor e.g. you slash at someone stuck in a trap you will always miss when the opposite should be true. A gang should be able to take him on but the problem is now they can bully him.

5 hours ago, Imayslaylizdaw said:

But you weren't willing to "git gud" as a counselor, right? I had no issues with escaping a reasonable number of times before the patch. 

This whole nonsense of "the force" is an excuse. Never been grabbed by Jason with "the force" and neither has anyone I've played with. 

Now that it's hard for both? Hahahahahahahahaha. You actually believe that, or you are so horrible at playing a counselor that even WITH the nerfs, you still actually have a tough time. Escape as a counselor is pretty much a given now.

Fair, huh? 7 vs 1. Teamwork, use it. It isn't supposed to be "balanced" to give you better 1 v 1 odds. The game requires teamwork. If you don't want to be on a team, then you die. That's as simple as it gets.

When escape rate becomes nearly 100% of the time, there is a problem and it is not fun or challenging to play a counselor. 

The game has been tipped in the favor of counselors to accommodate bad players. That's all this is. Now good players have no fun because there is no challenge.

All because the people spouting off about "git gud" refused to "git gud" as a counselor.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, dmack621 said:

But you weren't willing to "git gud" as a counselor, right? I had no issues with escaping a reasonable number of times before the patch. 

This whole nonsense of "the force" is an excuse. Never been grabbed by Jason with "the force" and neither has anyone I've played with. 

Now that it's hard for both? Hahahahahahahahaha. You actually believe that, or you are so horrible at playing a counselor that even WITH the nerfs, you still actually have a tough time. Escape as a counselor is pretty much a given now.

Fair, huh? 7 vs 1. Teamwork, use it. It isn't supposed to be "balanced" to give you better 1 v 1 odds. The game requires teamwork. If you don't want to be on a team, then you die. That's as simple as it gets.

When escape rate becomes nearly 100% of the time, there is a problem and it is not fun or challenging to play a counselor. 

The game has been tipped in the favor of counselors to accommodate bad players. That's all this is. Now good players have no fun because there is no challenge.

All because the people spouting off about "git gud" refused to "git gud" as a counselor.

Nail. On. Head. :)

Greetings. I usually stick to reading the forum, but felt like I'd share a little story, if you'll bear with me.

It was late, and all my friends had already left, so I figured I'd play one last quickplay match before going to sleep myself. Even before the match itself started, some jerk already left the lobby because they weren't picked to play as Jason (this is an issue I believe has to be addressed, but that's not the point I'm trying to make). A few seconds later, someone else also leaves, making it a total of 5 counselors. Game starts and I am playing as Jenny (I like to keep my counselor selection random to spice things up a little, as well as to improve my overall gameplay).

There isn't much in the way of communication, and during the first few minutes we only manage to fill the 2-seater with gas and install a battery in the 4-seater. By the time we were already down to 3 counselors, I decide to start making rounds along the cabins to see if I can find anything useful, since I had car keys already. Some more minutes pass by and yet another counselor dies, but just as he did, I found the radio and the dead counselor immediately returned as Tommy Jarvis. For whatever reason, he didn't really last very long, but it still bought me enough time to track down the other battery.

With only two counselors left and Tommy recently deceased, I take a quick glance at the map to see what the other player is doing and find out he is hiding in one of the edges of the map (by one of the main road exits). At this point it's a wild guess who Jason will go after first, but since I had a shot at fixing the 2-seater I immediately hid under a nearby bed and waited some 10 or seconds to see what happened. Once I leave the cabin, though, I realize that I wasn't being as smooth as I might've expected, and Jason is fast approaching. I drop the battery where I stand and take another glance on the map, the other counselor has not moved at all from where he was before. It was clear to me that if I simply tried to stall Jason, neither of us would make it out of the camp alive.

At this point, I make the decision to actually jog towards the other counselor, essentially luring Jason along with me. Not long after, we meet up with the other guy, who was playing Kenny. The dude freaks out and tries to manfight Jason with a steel pipe, but Big J isn't impressed  and quickly takes him out. All alone and with little less than half the match still left to go, I realized there was no way I was going to survive it. Even so, I pick up my shit and jog to the nearest cabin, determined to try and make a final stand. What ensued was six minutes (this being the bare minimum, it could've been anything between 6 and 8 minutes) of lapping around a couch, which included: me shooting Jason in the face with a flare gun, me stunning him with firecrackers, me stunning him with a baseball bat and me stunning him with the baseball bat again.

Regrettably, right by the end I fucked up and he managed to get a few slashes in, rendering Jenny crippled. With only six seconds left in the match (according to the spectators), Jason kills me.

Sure, in the end he got me, but still I feel like I should ask this question: Can we really say this game is balanced when a single, level 30 player, equipped with the Lone Wolf, Light Foot and Thick Skinned perks, can make a fool out of Jason for 6 minutes straight, while playing with a counselor he's not even comfortable with?

4 minutes ago, JulianVK said:

Greetings. I usually stick to reading the forum, but felt like I'd share a little story, if you'll bear with me.

It was late, and all my friends had already left, so I figured I'd play one last quickplay match before going to sleep myself. Even before the match itself started, some jerk already left the lobby because they weren't picked to play as Jason (this is an issue I believe has to be addressed, but that's not the point I'm trying to make). A few seconds later, someone else also leaves, making it a total of 5 counselors. Game starts and I am playing as Jenny (I like to keep my counselor selection random to spice things up a little, as well as to improve my overall gameplay).

There isn't much in the way of communication, and during the first few minutes we only manage to fill the 2-seater with gas and install a battery in the 4-seater. By the time we were already down to 3 counselors, I decide to start making rounds along the cabins to see if I can find anything useful, since I had car keys already. Some more minutes pass by and yet another counselor dies, but just as he did, I found the radio and the dead counselor immediately returned as Tommy Jarvis. For whatever reason, he didn't really last very long, but it still bought me enough time to track down the other battery.

With only two counselors left and Tommy recently deceased, I take a quick glance at the map to see what the other player is doing and find out he is hiding in one of the edges of the map (by one of the main road exits). At this point it's a wild guess who Jason will go after first, but since I had a shot at fixing the 2-seater I immediately hid under a nearby bed and waited some 10 or seconds to see what happened. Once I leave the cabin, though, I realize that I wasn't being as smooth as I might've expected, and Jason is fast approaching. I drop the battery where I stand and take another glance on the map, the other counselor has not moved at all from where he was before. It was clear to me that if I simply tried to stall Jason, neither of us would make it out of the camp alive.

At this point, I make the decision to actually jog towards the other counselor, essentially luring Jason along with me. Not long after, we meet up with the other guy, who was playing Kenny. The dude freaks out and tries to manfight Jason with a steel pipe, but Big J isn't impressed  and quickly takes him out. All alone and with little less than half the match still left to go, I realized there was no way I was going to survive it. Even so, I pick up my shit and jog to the nearest cabin, determined to try and make a final stand. What ensued was six minutes (this being the bare minimum, it could've been anything between 6 and 8 minutes) of lapping around a couch, which included: me shooting Jason in the face with a flare gun, me stunning him with firecrackers, me stunning him with a baseball bat and me stunning him with the baseball bat again.

Regrettably, right by the end I fucked up and he managed to get a few slashes in, rendering Jenny crippled. With only six seconds left in the match (according to the spectators), Jason kills me.

Sure, in the end he got me, but still I feel like I should ask this question: Can we really say this game is balanced when a single, level 30 player, equipped with the Lone Wolf, Light Foot and Thick Skinned perks, can make a fool out of Jason for 6 minutes straight, while playing with a counselor he's not even comfortable with?

You expect me to believe you looped him around a couch for 6 minutes as Jenny? As Vanessa, sure, but as Jenny? She'd run out of stamina after 30 seconds.

random.shit need to be change and jason's grab and something about the host quitting all the time 

7 hours ago, matisangry said:

i think it's funny when i see new players come here to bitch about the condition of the game. that information is so readily available that there's no excuse for those players not to know everything they're getting in to. 

and screw those micro-transactions. it's the first thing i think of when people start bitching about the paid dlc. 

I'm frustrated by the lack of communication and think it's a poor decision businesses-wise but i completely understand with how shitty so many people have been. and not just here. their Facebook page is full of just pure hate. what's so dumb is that the people that choose to handle it by being raging dickheads don't even understand that there hostility is contributing to the silence, if not causing it completely. then the whole community suffers. 

I've been on there facebook page and it took a long time be for anyone would even criticized the game..if you go to most fb groups most people have just lost faith in the game developers, it's there own fault

11 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

You expect me to believe you looped him around a couch for 6 minutes as Jenny? As Vanessa, sure, but as Jenny? She'd run out of stamina after 30 seconds.

I'd appreciate it if you did and I stand by what I said, but even if you think six minutes is a stretch, I did loop and smack around the Jason player for what I'd describe as an atrocious amount of time.