Jump to content
Alien_Number_Six

We need the new update. We need it quick.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Speaking of bullshit, why the fuck don't the counselors have a "minimum trap distance" like Jason does? TRAPNOTFAIR.jpg.5e7572a2901caeade2ffe4cbb3b1b07d.jpg

Jason can just shift over traps. You let me ignore traps as a counselor and you can stack as many as you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of updates, aside from the new leveling past 101, what else is going to be in the patch? Does anyone know? Also any guesses as to when the patch will drop?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the past five patches have been Oct 25th, Oct 11th, Sept 21st, July 28th and June 28th.

Given the Oct 11th patch was a special case, due to the physical launch on the 13th, gotta figure it's a good educated guess to picture it between the 21st-28th.
Unless they surprise us with an earlier one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jawbone said:

Jason can just shift over traps. You let me ignore traps as a counselor and you can stack as many as you want.

You're free to ignore them all you want, but that doesn't mean they're going to ignore you.

Also, Jason being able to Shift over traps is not an excuse for the counselors to be excluded from a "minimum distance" requirement. A counselor could step in a trap and end up getting "trap chained" as easily in another counselors traps as they could with Jasons, which was the shitty excuse the Devs gave for forcing Jason to have a minimum distance between traps. 

Apparently trap-chaining is ok unless you're wearing a hockey mask or a sack.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Speaking of bullshit, why the fuck don't the counselors have a "minimum trap distance" like Jason does? 

Probably because the only place you'll get multiple traps is in the barn. Unless you're going to carry every trap to the same place, you're never going to get "trap chained" like you were able to with Jason's traps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Truth said:

Probably because the only place you'll get multiple traps is in the barn. Unless you're going to carry every trap to the same place, you're never going to get "trap chained" like you were able to with Jason's traps.

Still doesn't mean it's not POSSIBLE, which is the crux of the issue. The traps were nerfed to remove the possibility of trap-chaining, but counselor traps still have the possibility of being used in this way. 

The only fair solution is to remove the trap nerfs altogether, which I'm sure the Devs won't bother doing, seeing as how badly they've fucked everything else up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Well, the past five patches have been Oct 25th, Oct 11th, Sept 21st, July 28th and June 28th.

Given the Oct 11th patch was a special case, due to the physical launch on the 13th, gotta figure it's a good educated guess to picture it between the 21st-28th.
Unless they surprise us with an earlier one.

you forgot august 28th hope its soon cause this game sucks in current state

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm done until dedicated servers arrive. 3 matches in a row tonight and the host quits within the first 2 minutes each time...after waiting too long to get into a match and for it to begin. 

Approximately an hour of my precious and miniscule free time gone with zero enjoyment had.

Until then...Fuck this game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Spinesplitter said:

I'm done until dedicated servers arrive. 3 matches in a row tonight and the host quits within the first 2 minutes each time...after waiting too long to get into a match and for it to begin. 

Approximately an hour of my precious and miniscule free time gone with zero enjoyment had.

Until then...Fuck this game. 

i agree 100% posted in other posts about this shit it needs dealt with sooner then gun media's SOon because that soon is Not soon its years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, kitcat said:

Geez, the game is getting really boring right now. I can't wait for some news.

The game is boring because Jason was what made it interesting. Now that his grab has been nerfed, he no longer poses a threat. You can only bully the monster for so long before that gets boring, but it was NEVER boring running away from (or using) pre-nerf grab Jason.

Why do you think I keep calling the last patch a game-killing update? I knew it would get boring without Jason to bring the pain. I haven't played it since that last match where I walk slowly to the cops.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Razor's Edge said:

I was really hoping we would get an update before Thanksgiving. Unless we get it tomorrow, I have a feeling it will come after turkey day. -_-

Not to rain on your parade but don't get your hopes up. Even if the update comes, it's just going to be as big a pile of horse-shit as the last one. All the issues/problems/complaints caused by the last patch are still going to be there, most likely along with new problems that fuck this game up even worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a reminder to not insult other members of the forum, whether you disagree with them or not.

Let's keep it civil and leave the childish stuff to the kids at school.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Not to rain on your parade but don't get your hopes up. Even if the update comes, it's just going to be as big a pile of horse-shit as the last one. All the issues/problems/complaints caused by the last patch are still going to be there, most likely along with new problems that fuck this game up even worse.

i get the pessimism, but if that's your attitude, why are you even here, man? i'm really not even trying to be a dick, but there are hundreds if not thousands of games out there. if you think it sucks now and you have have no faith the devs can fix things, why don't you just move on? 

i don't get why gamers seem to subject themselves to things they hate so much. if i buy a record i don't like, i don't listen to it over and over and over again. i sell it or file it on my shelf and i move on. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, matisangry said:

i get the pessimism, but if that's your attitude, why are you even here, man? i'm really not even trying to be a dick, but there are hundreds if not thousands of games out there. if you think it sucks now and you have have no faith the devs can fix things, why don't you just move on? 

i don't get why gamers seem to subject themselves to things they hate so much. if i buy a record i don't like, i don't listen to it over and over and over again. i sell it or file it on my shelf and i move on. 

Finally I can share my thoughts with someone else! Looks like some people like to suffer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/11/2017 at 10:46 AM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Speaking of bullshit, why the fuck don't the counselors have a "minimum trap distance" like Jason does? TRAPNOTFAIR.jpg.5e7572a2901caeade2ffe4cbb3b1b07d.jpg

 

Because apparently only councillors are allowed to trap chain. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alcanx said:

Because apparently only councillors are allowed to trap chain. 

That was great! I've never seen anything CLOSE to that before. You sure as fuck proved your point there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Truth said:

That was great! I've never seen anything CLOSE to that before. You sure as fuck proved your point there!

... Did you not see the video?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alcanx said:

... Did you not see the video?

That's what I was referring to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Truth said:

That's what I was referring to.

...and? Why the fuck were you being overly sarcastic/aggressive when the video proved my point? It's not common, sure, but it's possible. I've seen it a couple times in QP performed by the same trolls that dance party at the cops for 20 minutes instead of escaping. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alcanx said:

...and? Why the fuck were you being overly sarcastic/aggressive when the video proved my point? It's not common, sure, but it's possible. I've seen it a couple times in QP performed by the same trolls that dance party at the cops for 20 minutes instead of escaping. 

I wasn't being sarcastic... I thought the video was funny.

I HAVEN'T seen anything like that and it DOES prove your point...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...