Alien_Number_Six

We need the new update. We need it quick.

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

I wasn't being sarcastic... I thought the video was funny.

I HAVEN'T seen anything like that and it DOES prove your point...

Ah, sorry. My mistake. I thought you were being sarcastic ("I haven't seen it before therefore it isn't a problem")

2 minutes ago, Alcanx said:

Ah, sorry. My mistake. I thought you were being sarcastic ("I haven't seen it before therefore it isn't a problem")

@Alcanx you're from England...we invented sarcasm!!! :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

3 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

@Alcanx you're from England...we invented sarcasm!!! :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

I think it's just natural for us to assume everything is sarcasm lmao. 

6 minutes ago, Alcanx said:

No worries, tone is difficult to get across through text. Just because I read it one way doesn't mean everyone else will.

8 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Not to rain on your parade but don't get your hopes up. Even if the update comes, it's just going to be as big a pile of horse-shit as the last one. All the issues/problems/complaints caused by the last patch are still going to be there, most likely along with new problems that fuck this game up even worse.

Boy, aren't you just a bright ray of morning sunshine! Okay, perhaps they will tweak some unexpected things, but I feel like they do listen to us, and I think we all agree that -- while pre-nerfed Jason's grab was a liiiiiiittle too grandiose -- his current grab is broken. I have to think they're addressing that. Call me a fool for being confident in their desire to make the masses happy. But I'm looking forward to the newest update. I actually really liked the icons on the mini-map, as item trolling was getting awful. Some others didn't. I'm quite interested to see what they'll have for us next.

8 minutes ago, Truth said:

No worries, tone is difficult to get across through text. Just because I read it one way doesn't mean everyone else will.

@Truth - ya gotta admit, buddy: most of your posts are slathered with brilliant sarcasm (which I adore). So I'm currently laughing my bag-ass off that you were genuinely trying to compliment someone and they got pissed because they thought you were being a swamp rat.  :lol:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

- ya gotta admit, buddy: most of your posts are slathered with brilliant sarcasm (which I adore). So I'm currently laughing my bag-ass off that you were genuinely trying to compliment someone and they got pissed because they thought you were being a swamp rat.  :lol:

Can't argue with that! I thought the same thing lol

• Like 1

"I feel like they do listen to us"

You can tell me that after the update fails to solve any of the problems everyone is rightfully pissed about.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

You can tell me that after the update fails to solve any of the problems everyone is rightfully pissed about.

Maybe you should take a break. A different game perhaps. Seems like your pretty worked up over things. I wasn't happy with the changes in the last patch but I don't come to the fourms just to lose my shit over and over. I'm sure positive changes are coming. The fan base is making it's concerns heard. All you can do now is sit back and wait. Seething hatred isn't going to get you anywhere. In fact it's surely hurting you more then anyone else.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Maybe you should take a break. A different game perhaps. Seems like your pretty worked up over things. I wasn't happy with the changes in the last patch but I don't come to the fourms just to lose my shit over and over. I'm sure positive changes are coming. The fan base is making it's concerns heard. All you can do now is sit back and wait. Seething hatred isn't going to get you anywhere. In fact it's surely hurting you more then anyone else.

I get ya, but this is ridiculous.  I just had a match where I fixed the two seater (someone had keys and never gave them up or tried to leave) and the phone and called the cops.  I died in the last few minutes while Chad, Tiffany, and Tommy were hiding on the wrong bridge.  They were chased the entire time while Jason's axe went right through them on some occasions and while he whiffed on grabs.  And as soon as they escaped... connection lost to host   wtf?!?!  It is a sad state that the game is currently in.  Meanwhile, I get a notification that DbD is patching and updating every couple weeks or less.  It makes me wonder just wtf the f13 crew is doing?  Why are they so GD slow?  Their patches take months sometimes.  They tease shit and tease shit then we have to wait.....   In the meantime, we play a game where Jason has had both of his balls cut off and force fed to him.  Dancing, teabagging, hosts quitting constantly, connection timed out, blue screens.... The list just keeps going.  It makes 0 sense.  I bought into Gun's and Ill's hype.  I backed the game, went out and bought a PS4, bought a headset, bought a psn card (repeatedly), and this mess is what I'm stuck with.  For nearly 6 months now.  Time is up.  They need to get their shit together or hand the project off to another company that can get it sorted.  "Soon™" is their cute little inside joke that is insulting as fuck to those that have believed in this.  And that is their standard answer.  I'd rather them just come out and say they jumped in head first into a shallow pool.  I'd rather them be straight up and just tell us they have no idea what they are doing.  Because that is certainly what it appears at this point.  I'm tired of trying to play a broken ass game where you have a coin flip chance of actually completing a match.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I don't recall using the word "hate" at any time nor in any context. As for the Devs being made aware of concerns, that's 90% of the reason pissed-off players are still replying in this thread; to make sure they know how badly they fucked things up. Also, I'm not "losing my shit". The vast majority of negative comments in here probably wouldn't even have been posted if the Devs had actually bothered to touch base and let us know they're aware of the problem. Instead, they've been stone-walling us this whole time without so much as a peep, which has definitely made things worse because it gives the impression they simply just don't care.

When THIS Jason.....

NESJ.jpg.5206a5c71d8bdb55decdee078221f033.jpg

is a bigger, scarier threat than THIS Jason, you have truly fucked things up.

NESJ1.jpg.9806af255243b4507cecca287d7e7f74.jpg

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I don't recall using the word "hate" at any time nor in any context. As for the Devs being made aware of concerns, that's 90% of the reason pissed-off players are still replying in this thread; to make sure they know how badly they fucked things up. Also, I'm not "losing my shit". The vast majority of negative comments in here probably wouldn't even have been posted if the Devs had actually bothered to touch base and let us know they're aware of the problem. Instead, they've been stone-walling us this whole time without so much as a peep, which has definitely made things worse because it gives the impression they simply just don't care.

When THIS Jason.....

NESJ.jpg.5206a5c71d8bdb55decdee078221f033.jpg

is a bigger, scarier threat than THIS Jason, you have truly fucked things up.

NESJ1.jpg.9806af255243b4507cecca287d7e7f74.jpg

I was right you really do need a break.

Ok. A few more issues that are starting to piss me off.

Once upon a time we realised that Jason was taking damage while being stuned. That got fixed, but now its happening again. Why? 

And they totally messed up traps. I escaped with the car even though it was doubletraped. Just went close enough to get the action icon. Pressed it and I was in the car, no traps triggered. 

And later as Jason got a 6/8 because after my first kill someone called the cops, even though I certainly traped the phonebox properly. Again, no traps triggered. 

I did some experimenting afterwards, and found out that usualy Jason traps can be avoided. Just creep close enough to get the action button icon. 

With this and the issues I've mentioned earlier  (traps, melee, grab-nerf)... Its just getting bad. I'm very dissapointed, frustrated and yes, pissed off!

Could you please do something about these issues? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lasse_hei said:

Ok. A few more issues that are starting to piss me off.

Once upon a time we realised that Jason was taking damage while being stuned. That got fixed, but now its happening again. Why? 

And they totally messed up traps. I escaped with the car even though it was doubletraped. Just went close enough to get the action icon. Pressed it and I was in the car, no traps triggered. 

And later as Jason got a 6/8 because after my first kill someone called the cops, even though I certainly traped the phonebox properly. Again, no traps triggered. 

I did some experimenting afterwards, and found out that usualy Jason traps can be avoided. Just creep close enough to get the action button icon. 

With this and the issues I've mentioned earlier  (traps, melee, grab-nerf)... Its just getting bad. I'm very dissapointed, frustrated and yes, pissed off!

Could you please do something about these issues? 

The whole "creep close enough to get the action button" thing is really only effective with getting in the driver's seat. That shouldn't be changed either. Jason has only ever been able to reliably trap the gas tank and battery. The driver's door has always been a bad place to try and trap. It's fine that way because if counselors are able to get into the car door at all, then you've already fucked up and should have to deal with it by dragging them out of the car yourself.

Are Devs trying to bore us to death? Almost a full month since the latest patch and no news besides level progression (which isn't a big thing at all)

In all candor I have enjoyed this game as much as any other game played in the past couple years.  The thrill of being Jason or trying to finish a repair / dodge Jason while escaping is incredible for people who grew up with these movies.  Unfortunately, the constant waiting for a game to start or end (post-death), all of which becomes a waste when the host quits or loses connection, has left an incredibly sour taste in my mouth.  It happens constantly, and is far more prevalent than getting a good host or being picked as a host.  It is so bad I have stopped playing for weeks.     

I still check these forums anywhere from once or twice a week to a couple times in a day, hoping to see something tangible that warrants playing it that evening.  I want to play this game more than any others, but that means actually playing it instead of constantly waiting to play it and then starting the wait over because of connection or host issues. I always thought the claims that this game would be dead before the issues were addressed was internet hyperbole, but at this point I am starting to see them as legit prophecies.    

On 11/17/2017 at 8:12 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

OR . . . *you*, my spicy little friend, can tell me this after the update actually addresses issues most players are concerned about.

Then, I wish a ham sandwich. Spicy mustard, 'cause I'll go halvsies with you on it -- and I know how you like your zing!  

On 11/18/2017 at 2:37 AM, Maddogg_8121 said:

"Soon™" is their cute little inside joke that is insulting as fuck to those that have believed in this.  And that is their standard answer.

Actually, that's @Tattooey's thing. And you now owe him $50 for the trademarked mention. :D

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

OR . . . *you*, my spicy little friend, can tell me this after the update actually addresses issues most players are concerned about.

Then, I wish a ham sandwich. Spicy mustard, 'cause I'll go halvsies with you on it -- and I know how you like your zing!  

Actually, that's @Tattooey's thing. And you now owe him $50 for the trademarked mention. :D

No, gun has used it as well.  Several times. 

A part of me hopes the new update comes soon. Another part of me wants it delayed because i know they'll just fuck it up more.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

A part of me hopes the new update comes soon. Another part of me wants it delayed because i know they'll just fuck it up more.

That about sums it up.

11 pages of posts in this thread, and the same kind of posts in countless other threads on here. No response. Do you guys really think they're reading this? I understand the need to provide feedback, but I'm not sure these threads are serving much purpose other than venting.

5 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

11 pages of posts in this thread, and the same kind of posts in countless other threads on here. No response. Do you guys really think they're reading this? I understand the need to provide feedback, but I'm not sure these threads are serving much purpose other than venting.

I really hope not cause I'd like to believe the devs really have a passion for the game in addition to wanting to make money.