me and the guys in the f13 discussion chat want to run an idea about another possible hero character.. or character in general based on tina from part 7. As a hero we thought she could be similar to Tommy in stats, but have one different aspect to her character.. instead of a gun.. she would have telekinetic powers.. one ability in fact.. this ability would be pressing and holding the l2 button for her to aim... the animation would be her basically putting her left hand on her temple and any 1 weapon close to her line of sight at least close to the little circle used to aim.. would glow and then float.. by pressing R2.. the Item would fly straight to Jason.. instantly breaking.. but hitting Jason with a stun... The Item as I mention would break instantly.. and the ability would have a cool down.. similar to Jason's abilities.. so people aren't spamming it.. so they use it and have to wait a while before being able to use it again.. Now her as a counselor.. stats would be based on luck.. as a reference to her telekinetic powers.. she will have no powers.. as a counselor.. Luck: 10/10 Speed: 5/10 Strength: 2/10 Repair: 1/10 Stamina: 4/10

I don't think we need more heros. One person you kill already comes back as a hero, we don't need a better one.

On 1/11/2017 at 10:03 AM, Theiceman105 said:

God, no Telekenis please. Tina was a terrible concept. Jarvis is better, much more badass too

OH MA GAD, PLEASE SEND HELP! NOOOOOOOOOOOO...! MY GOD I CAN'T LOOK... IS THAT... IS THAT A... PERSON...? 

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

OH MA GAD, PLEASE SEND HELP! NOOOOOOOOOOOO...! MY GOD I CAN'T LOOK... IS THAT... IS THAT A... PERSON...? 

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Badass character, bad adaptation.