BeautyNumber2

Just Remembered Why I Hate Playing As Jason

I’ve had my preference as counselor for a while but I just spawned as Jason, how refreshing! Let’s just say I decimated this full lobby within minutes. 5 kills in the first 5 minutes, stopped someone from leaving in the boat (they thought it was going to be their lucky day and dip fast) and stopped 2 people from calling the cops. Of course, every single person left the lobby in rage once they were killed. And, of course, as soon as I picked off my 6th victim, the host trying to put the battery in the car, she quit and the lobby closed. I killed the host, they quit. That’s why I stopped playing as Jason. Like clockwork it happens every. Single. Time. So I stopped playing as Jason because when I absolutey slay, everyone cries because they get snatched in the first few minutes. I remembered, this is why I never play as Jason. This game is filled with the sorriest bunch of crybabies. I’ll go back to being a counselor so everyone can feel good. Smh

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

I’ve had my preference as counselor for a while but I just spawned as Jason, how refreshing! Let’s just say I decimated this full lobby within minutes. 5 kills in the first 5 minutes, stopped someone from leaving in the boat (they thought it was going to be their lucky day and dip fast) and stopped 2 people from calling the cops. Of course, every single person left the lobby in rage once they were killed. And, of course, as soon as I picked off my 6th victim, the host trying to put the battery in the car, she quit and the lobby closed. I killed the host, they quit. That’s why I stopped playing as Jason. Like clockwork it happens every. Single. Time. So I stopped playing as Jason because when I absolutey slay, everyone cries because they get snatched in the first few minutes. I remembered, this is why I never play as Jason. This game is filled with the sorriest bunch of crybabies. I’ll go back to being a counselor so everyone can feel good. Smh

Have you tried the good sportsmanship club? I recommend it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Your part of the Good Sport Club right?

9 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

I hate playing as Jason to I wish there was a never be Jason preference 

need dedicated servers or start imposing penalties for leaving. Like serious penalties if you are the host and bail after you die.

9 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Have you tried playing against ACTUAL good players and not random server trash using counselors? Because once you do, you'll hate playing as Jason for the exact opposite reason. . .

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

need dedicated servers or start imposing penalties for leaving. Like serious penalties if you are the host and bail after you die.

Dedicated servers for consoles are on their way.

2 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Dedicated servers for consoles are on their way.

yeah, I keep seeing this. "on their way" .... does anyone have a time frame? Like Dec? Jan 2018?

3 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

No ETA yet.

so probably not any time soon, then. 

i wonder how much xp i've lost from hosts rage quitting after i kill them. it's one of the reasons i initially switched my preference to counselor. i'm not exaggerating when i say i'm pretty sure i would have hit 101 a month ago if it wasn't for rage quitters and server issues. 

Dedicated servers were meant to come 87 years ago but that’s never going to happen at the rate they’re going. The game will be dead by the time they come.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BoxingRouge said:

Dedicated servers were meant to come 87 years ago but that’s never going to happen at the rate they’re going. The game will be dead by the time they come.

exactly. this should really be priority number one. patches and new content are worthless when you can't use it. 

Yesterday was terrible...both matches I got to play as Jason ended in the host quitting. The first, I was having the best match as Jason in my life. I only really play as part 9 now. Everything was going to plan. Phone box trap, AJ killed within 30 seconds. 2 power boxes and 1 trap by the car. 2 more dead trying to call tommy. 4 minutes in and I got 3 dead bodies. 2 minutes later I have two more down, both Vanessa, who were laying parts by the car. I go to check the boat, and BOOM the last 2 people. They both start to flee and I choose to go after Chad instead of Kenny based on speed....grab him, start ripping his jaw off, and then I get a message. "You grabbed the wrong person b****". Host quit! I couldn't believe it...I was gonna have all players wiped out in less than 8 to 9 minutes....easily my best J game to date.

About 10 matches later in different lobbies I get to be Jason again, get my first kill as soon as I morph near the car. A Deb trying to install the battery already...As I start to chop off limbs to Debs bodies as part 9, BOOM, Host quit the match. MY BAD!!! I'm sorry I took out the host in the first 30 seconds -_-

Double xp and I couldn't get some mad points from being Jason, my only 2 times in 18 matches yesterday, because of salty host.

I was in one game where someone who has a mic was threatening that he was going to leave the game if I killed him. I didn't mind it since the more he whined made for a better feeling once I killed him. I just don't get the point of that, if this game needs me to to kill you as Jason then im going to kill you as Jason. I have also recently joined a lobby with people who had mics, one of them was a female who begged the Jason not to kill her, he did say he wouldn't kill her on one condition....if she became his girlfriend ( I thought he was joking, but he was very serious). She refused his condition and he still didn't kill her because she asked so nicely. 

These people just need to deal with it and play the game, getting tired of all these crybabies playing this game as cowards. Even my friends are fine if I kill them when I am chosen to be Jason and vise versa.

This is the main reason, I can't wait for the single player content to come out.  The ability to play as Jason whenever you want is awesome, but being able to play as Jason not have to deal with all the trash talking, rage quitting crybabies would be the best thing EVER!   I almost dread being Jason nowadays. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Punisher_2099 said:

yeah, I keep seeing this. "on their way" .... does anyone have a time frame? Like Dec? Jan 2018?

Soon

seriously, I was watching a guy on twitch, quit the servers  every time he died, said he was 101 already, no point in sticking around.

5 hours ago, Punisher_2099 said:

seriously, I was watching a guy on twitch, quit the servers  every time he died, said he was 101 already, no point in sticking around.

What definitive trash. 

10 hours ago, Mr. Blonde said:

Have you tried playing against ACTUAL good players and not random server trash using counselors? Because once you do, you'll hate playing as Jason for the exact opposite reason. . .

I have fortunately, I usually go through communities, but when the sessions keep showing 3/8, 6/8, 2/8 and then the come back as full I just move on to quick

6 hours ago, ryanmc564 said:

This is the main reason, I can't wait for the single player content to come out.  The ability to play as Jason whenever you want is awesome, but being able to play as Jason not have to deal with all the trash talking, rage quitting crybabies would be the best thing EVER!   I almost dread being Jason nowadays. 

I've noticed people rage quitting in the lobby if I happen to have Savini selected, so that gives a start on removing  the trash. Still, if the round starts and I am Jason, I expect about 2-3 people leaving instantly. That doesn't count the next couple people leaving because they are dead or "reasons".

Singleplayer can't come soon enough.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

I've noticed people rage quitting in the lobby if I happen to have Savini selected, so that gives a start on removing  the trash. Still, if the round starts and I am Jason, I expect about 2-3 people leaving instantly. That doesn't count the next couple people leaving because they are dead or "reasons".

Singleplayer can't come soon enough.

I absolutely hate flippant lobbies. I’ve had dozens upon dozens of games where it’s just me and Jason at the end because everyone left. Two people in a lobby, waiting for for it to repopulate. It’s pathetic tbh. 

• Like 1