Sign in to follow this  
VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Jasons that act like they're superior

I'll admit I dance on Jason. But only because I play Chad and just constantly stun Jason and be a annoyance. 

Or just dance near a radio. It's better when Jason joins and gets his boogie on.

20 hours ago, Archgamer said:

No different from counselors teabagging and dancing in front of a fallen Jason. Plus telling them how they suck for not killing anybody.

It goes both ways. You're not innocent either.

I was about to respond this way myself. Fact of life is there will always be cocky people that make themselves feel bigger off other people's failures. Gotta put your thick skin perk on and let it roll off. Otherwise:

kuJNVTx.gif

RrzA2A6.gif

iJB5TAo.gif

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I like the abuse. 

Oh like that is it? Lol

Sweet dreams are made of these...

4 hours ago, Mr. Blonde said:

There's nothing wrong with that because Jason IS superior to your silly horny counselor.

This game is about Jason, not Deborah, AJ, or Tiffany that some of you are so obsessed over.

Yes Jason is superior, but that doesn't mean the player is superior, and I think that is what the OP is getting at. 1 on 1, Jason is obviously going to kill 95% of counsellors whether they make him work for it or not so verbal douchebaggery as Jason is extra annoying.

It's even worse when someone is always quiet as a counsellor and never uses their mic, and then when they are selected as Jason they become hypermasculine dickheads shouting 'I f**ked your mom!" and "I want to lick that ass!" or just calling everyone a d*ck, b*tch, or worse... these are the most pathetic players to me, it's like they get corrupted by the power.

On certain very rare occasions as Jason I actually compliment people who give me a good run around or get an objective done, but of course i'll still kill them gleefully.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

i would say the Toxic Jason players are also the Toxic counselors. A toxic fuck is a toxic fuck.

I think your right. Had this Vanessa player dancing and teabagging Jason because he couldn't kill anybody. Next round, he was choosen to be the next Jason and as soon as people started escaping on him, he quits.

Moral of the story is that they feel entitled, but their ego is destroyed when they are on the receiving end of it.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Archgamer said:

No different from counselors teabagging and dancing in front of a fallen Jason. Plus telling them how they suck for not killing anybody.

It goes both ways. Your not innocent either.

Verbal abuse is far worse than teabagging. And for the record, I almost never teabag, especially if I'm winning. I will only do it if Jason and I are having a good battle but we both know it's going to end with him brutally killing me. In my experience in game (lobbies are a different story), Jason players are far more verbally abusive than counsellors. Counsellors will sometimes say you suck or whatever, but Jason's more often will take things to a much  worse place of racism and sexism. I typically say good game at the end of a match, which not many people do with this game. It seems the mindset at the end is silence or rage. 

• Like 1

They are just losers who are finding themself in an advantage situations or just guys with a boring life that have to fill somehow. In both cases I feel for them. My reaction to that is mixed: if the circumstances allow it, I'm going to troll them the entire game. If it's not possible I just mute them or ignore them.

27 minutes ago, Hancove said:

if the circumstances allow it, I'm going to troll them the entire game. 

And that adds to the problem, not the solution.

I talk a lot in the game and I talk a lot of trash. I enjoy it. Most of the time, the others in the lobby enjoy it too, because I'm mostly silly. The only time I'll start insulting people is if they troll the same way over and over and they're not funny. If I'm having a hard time and you troll me and you're funny....you're my new friend. If I get trolled and you're not funny (99% of the people) then you're about as low as a human can get in my eyes. There's 3 forms of entertainment that I take very seriously...music, comedy and horror. Under certain circumstances, I take it personally when they're not done well. (see Dead by Daylight's Freddy, Kevin Hart, and I can't really think of anyone in music that's bothering me now....hmm)

If you wanna talk about skills....good trolling is a skill, a fine art if you will.  

As Jason, I do what the OP said about narrating every move the counselor makes. I do that mostly out of nerves and to psychologically throw them off. It works sometimes. When I kill them, I don't add any more to it. 

we can say the same about some counselors, i was confront to one like that name the dark knight and off course two time in a row, he was tommy jarvis, it seems he die pretty fast to be tommy jarvis, i was a 12 year old kid obviously , at first he was the only survivor to be alive so i say to myself, yeah be gentle with him, i want to do a specific kill not as easy one, that why he can leave my grab, and after he started to sound cocky as hell, and i cant mute him, i say some like oh you love to be teabag by me dont you? you take my trap i set once again , he started to laugh and scream after every escape, finally i said to myself m'okay i want to be gentle with you, let you do some objective but you take it like that okay and after that my only point was to kill him the most easiest way by hurting him, tommy jarvis for me is a real problem i stun you every times he hit you the first time so when they are two you cant kill them by grab because tommy keep stun you by behind and so now mostly players want be him they suicide themself even for that at the second play when i be counselors he was again tommy jarvis and kill me with the car not an accident he just rage that i kill him before but i cant find to report him unfortunately it was on steam and my steam overlay are deactivate

but i dont like talking jason neither, for me jason cant talk, it ruins the experience and the fear of everyone when you heard jason say come here little piggy piggy, and after he make some pig sound, the game become a joke and i disturb you from what you are doing, they should mute jason mic by default, jason doenst say a word in every movie so why can he talk that's not accurate, and the ones who really love the game, love it because it's accuracy to the movies and we should keep that accuracy more and more i think

Haha! I outran a lvl 57 on Higgins Haven on the main house for 15 minutes straight, and he got pissed at me for calling him a "stinky poo poo butt" 

i forgot to say he was level 101 but was a terrible player beside that, dont know how is up to this level , he crash the first car and made it destroyed without the help of jason, and crash the second car 5 times on barricade on 5 meters long xd and he never help the only other survivor alive after killing me what a tommy jarvis you could say ^^ oh i forgot to mention i repaired the entire car before i kill me with it 

when i think of me repairing the entire boat with aj mason and then left it for the others to survive and after repairing the phone and call the police and wait for everybody to being out because of me just one or two counselors are dead and i was no tommy jarvis i even call him, and i'm only level 68 some players are good players helping others and the others are just scumbag selfish

I have no issues with trash talk during the game, the more vicious the better. Try to be topical, don't substitute volume or mere profanity for insults that play off mistakes they made or good play of your own against them...but yeah, the harder a time they're having, the more you should be talking shit IMO. And if you're having a shit game, remember it goes both ways ;)

That said, I don't get the carrying over of that attitude into the lobby after the game. Smells too much like genuine hostility, which is just sad.

If you can shake emotions off so quick that they don't go into the lobby, you're probably a serial killer in the making.

Having a bad temper is a genuine problem. When I hear other people get seriously pissed it bums me out. And when I get seriously pissed, I get very disappointed in myself. 

It's shit like this...

46 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

but yeah, the harder a time they're having, the more you should be talking shit IMO. 

...that makes it worse. The guy raging is a problem but adding to it like that makes you into a little school-yard cunt...and much worse of a person and a bigger contributor to the problem.

• Like 1

The last time I played, my friend and I were giving Jason the runaround. We weren’t even antagonizing him, but we were playfully arguing with each other. (“You just had to mess up the gas.”) I think that actually made him more mad though that we weren’t taking him seriously, because he started calling me a douchebag and said he was gonna enjoy killing me lol. I was playing as Tiffany, and I joked that he couldn’t kill me because I just found out I was pregnant and that REALLY set him off. He said he was gonna come find me and kick my ass. I asked him where he was gonna come and he said “up there.” I busted out laughing. ?

Some people take this game and especially playing Jason wayyy too seriously. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WashingtonJones said:

If you can shake emotions off so quick that they don't go into the lobby, you're probably a serial killer in the making.

Having a bad temper is a genuine problem. When I hear other people get seriously pissed it bums me out. And when I get seriously pissed, I get very disappointed in myself. 

It's shit like this...

...that makes it worse. The guy raging is a problem but adding to it like that makes you into a little school-yard cunt...and much worse of a person and a bigger contributor to the problem.

Trash talking should never be driven by emotions - if it is, you're taking the game too seriously and you're likely to be doing some weak, unfunny trash-talk to boot. Its purpose is to engage one's opponent via banter...you can't be genuinely upset or superior-feeling and still be doing that.

Now, whether they take your banter in stride and give it back to you once they get the upper hand, or turn into a salty, pissed off emotional basket case...that's on them.

Engage in banter? No. There's a reason why you can't run up to a stranger in real life and start talking shit to him as if he's your friend, because you'll be liable to get a smack across the mouth. Unless you're good at it. I know people in real life that will have you hating them in the first moment and loving them the next.

The same applies here. Almost nobody that plays this game is good at trolling. They are antagonist, repetitive, unoriginal, boring and simply irritating for the sake of being irritating. There's nothing friendly about that. So don't kid yourself. You're just as bad as the rest. Worse because you actually think it's justified.

• Like 1

I was styling on this Jason who was tunneling me all game so I used the stop emote whenever I knocked him on his ass. At the end of the game after I held his attention and everyone including me escaped, someone else who was a counselor was threatening to kill me because the styling was making him mad. I wish I recorded the game and could savor that moment forever.

The only kind of player I truly dislike are the little kids that think they're Billy Badass saying every foul word they know while out of earshot of mommy. There seem to be a fair amount of them. 

I like to get nice and baked before playing, so I'm definitely guilty of letting a few mf-ers or "son of a bitch"-es escape due to Jason creeping up on me, but more or less I try to be civil with those who are civil with me.

I think a lot of it comes down to tone as well. If I'm playing against a talkative Jason that at least contains his rage and keeps things relatively civil, I love to play along. A little jawing just adds to the intensity, especially when met with a "good game" once it's all said and done.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hazyswayze said:

The only kind of player I truly dislike are the little kids that think they're Billy Badass saying every foul word they know while out of earshot of mommy. There seem to be a fair amount of them. 

I like to get nice and baked before playing, so I'm definitely guilty of letting a few mf-ers or "son of a bitch"-es escape due to Jason creeping up on me, but more or less I try to be civil with those who are civil with me.

I think a lot of it comes down to tone as well. If I'm playing against a talkative Jason that at least contains his rage and keeps things relatively civil, I love to play along. A little jawing just adds to the intensity, especially when met with a "good game" once it's all said and done.

Exactly. Depends on the tone. Someone jawing you? Jaw back if it's all in good fun.

• Like 2

yea earlier i morphed to the phone and saw a counselor so i said to myself "fuq it... why not..." chased him till he died.... he bitched me out when i killed him saying i wasted all my time trying to kill him... i  got on mic just to tell him he was special

4 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Engage in banter? No. There's a reason why you can't run up to a stranger in real life and start talking shit to him as if he's your friend, because you'll be liable to get a smack across the mouth. Unless you're good at it. I know people in real life that will have you hating them in the first moment and loving them the next.

The same applies here. Almost nobody that plays this game is good at trolling. They are antagonist, repetitive, unoriginal, boring and simply irritating for the sake of being irritating. There's nothing friendly about that. So don't kid yourself. You're just as bad as the rest. Worse because you actually think it's justified.

Whatever you say, Dr. Freud, whatever you say.

Tell me, though...do you often run up to strangers in real life and stun them with baseball bats? Some perspective seems to be in order for your oh-so-serious take on ingame communication standards ;)