Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Jasons that act like they're superior

59 posts in this topic

What are your opinions about this? I hate Jasons that talk tough because they are inherently overpowered. I just had a few games where it was the same Jason 3 times in a short time frame and he always talked snarky and sarcastic. He would say things like "Ok now you're going to stun me, but you're not going to get the car started, then you're going over to that window there. Oh look I got you with a throwing knife. GG you tried but you weren't good enough." Fucking hate that. Playing an overpowered character gives you no right to act as if you are superior.

5 people like this

1 minute ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

What are your opinions about this? I hate Jasons that talk tough because they are inherently overpowered. I just had a few games where it was the same Jason 3 times in a short time frame and he always talked snarky and sarcastic. He would say things like "Ok now you're going to stun me, but you're not going to get the car started, then you're going over to that window there. Oh look I got you with a throwing knife. GG you tried but you weren't good enough." Fucking hate that. Playing an overpowered character gives you no right to act as if you are superior.

Agree. It's annoying and shameful for the counselors. Just play the damn game!

1 person likes this

I just really enjoying spectating all the Tryhard Jasons that head punch every counselor to death, and if they aren't 7/7 8/8 they rage quit the minute 1 to 2 people escape. Its actually hilarious. I can almost instant tell when someone is one of those when you look at the stat screen and it starts filling up with decapitations lol.

Mainly people that play parts 2,3, and 4...just running, and head punching. Too cute!

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

They are just compensating for a small weenie.  I just mute them.  But, I do really like the "oh, you just used your only pocket knife" line like I have control if I use it or not being as how it is automatic.  Smh, gotta love "gamers".   

1 person likes this

No different from counselors teabagging and dancing in front of a fallen Jason. Plus telling them how they suck for not killing anybody.

It goes both ways. Your not innocent either.

6 people like this

3 minutes ago, Archgamer said:

No different from counselors teabagging and dancing in front of a fallen Jason. Plus telling them how they suck for not killing anybody.

Well i was just thinking in honesty how i don't like a trash talking jason myself but... you are right, for all the abuse Jasons are EXPECTED to take. Counselors havn't left themselves room to complain. 

Of course different people, different play styles.

1 person likes this

i would say the Toxic Jason players are also the Toxic counselors. A toxic fuck is a toxic fuck.

10 people like this

Unfortunately, welcome to the world of online gaming.

1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Jason isn't so overpowered anymore. 

2 people like this

Just now, Alien_Number_Six said:

Jason isn't so overpowered anymore. 

I mean overpowered as in he has more power than counselors.

Just now, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I mean overpowered as in he has more power than counselors.

That is true. But man you get a group of kids together and they can really give you a hard time. Tonight I went 6/7 against a good group of players and had zero grab kills due to good coordinated strikes. They even tried to kill me. Had to chop them all up. It was like pulling teeth.

Definitely just a certain class of player in general. I was in a game recently as a counselor, and this other guy was a counselor who was thwarted trying to put a battery in, and he got so fucking mad at Jason. Starting saying shit like, "Oh, now this Jason thinks he's good. You think you're good, but you're not. Sorry. You suck." Just abusing this guy and flipping his shit because his fragile ego was bruised. It was bewildering. The guy had to be at least mid twenties. Maybe even early thirties. And acting like a baby. I told Jason not to listen to his dickless prattle and just keep doing what he was doing. Jason killed him, and the guy quit. It was a surreal manbaby moment. 

2 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Deny them the kill, make them chase your for a long time and then just disconnect. 

Iv been gaming for a long time and I honestly can’t think of a worse community than the one that plays this. All the stuff being mentioned in this thread happens with alarming frequency. Rather it’s trash talkers or rage quitters, you can be almost certain you’ll come across this in every match you play. Not sure why. I figured most of those clowns would be gone by now and this game would only have the hardcore F13 crowd still playing. 

2 people like this

one of the thing I hate the most is when this happen

1.I ask to see who have mic.

2.Everyone else is like..............

3.Ok I guess I'm the only one.

4.So the game starts and im near the fuse box

5.Jason morph near the phone box and see me.

6.Now all of a sudden I hear a voice of someone playing as Jason and he/she  start to talk a bunch of crap about killing me

7.And me smh because he think and acting like a bad ass because he is Jason.

Like I dont know why people are so damn quiet in lobby until they become Jason and want to smack talk because they know Jason is op -_- 

What annoys me is people who play all the time but never seen a single movie but act as if they know the entire franchise history. 

3 people like this

10 minutes ago, TheReaper666 said:

What annoys me is people who play all the time but never seen a single movie but act as if they know the entire franchise history. 

5 hours ago, Archgamer said:

Which is why I do none of those thing! I hate talking Jasons! And I never teabag or dance on him.

Talking Jason? I just quit. Mute is not good enough as they don't know you've muted them. 

1 person likes this

I royally suck as Jason, normally I bat around 4-6 kills, with the occasional perfect match.  The extent of my "trash talking" is telling someone I will catch them eventually, i won't say they suck, normally if they stun me its like "ease off there a bit Babe Ruth, i just want a hug"

As Jason I sometimes like to say stuff like "come oooout, I know you are here; where are you going? come back". But I never trash talk.

12 hours ago, Vassago said:

Well i was just thinking in honesty how i don't like a trash talking jason myself but... you are right, for all the abuse Jasons are EXPECTED to take. Counselors havn't left themselves room to complain. 

Of course different people, different play styles.

I like the abuse. 

7 hours ago, Raskkii said:

As Jason I sometimes like to say stuff like "come oooout, I know you are here; where are you going? come back". But I never trash talk.

You'd of been halfway through ooout and I'd been gone.

I have a mic, and I stay totally silent. I may comment if someone says something to me directly or I may laugh if someone does something funny. BUT Jason should be silent. Gotta love those folks that play music while playing.. and you can hear Jason the rock band sneaking up on you. :D

There's nothing wrong with that because Jason IS superior to your silly horny counselor.

This game is about Jason, not Deborah, AJ, or Tiffany that some of you are so obsessed over.

1 person likes this