So i was thinking as i watched some gameplay that if you could split the player thats jason to the headset. Leaving the tv open for spllit screen local fun with friends plus opens up the usage more the ps vr

Unfortunately split screen can not happen. Split screen is very difficult to make happen these days due to the amount of processing power needed to run games. Adding more to render on top of that at the same time is too taxing on most system hardware.

What if the screen wasnt split on the tv. 2nd player has full tv screen but 1st player Jason had the vr headset. I know its like what i said before but after i re read my post it didnt make sense also doesnt ps vr come with a new processor to help the system. Btw really excited about the game any chance you guys are thinking about A Nightmare on Elm street aswell

I'm a big split-screen fan but I don't really think a vs. mode would work well for this type of game, considering there's a lot of hide and seek going on. However, I do think a split-screen co-op mode would be great, against an ai Jason.