Camp_Blood_Killer

PS4: what a bunch of fucking TOXIC piece of shits

17 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Why do people "tea bag" I don't get it?

From an anthropological standpoint, it began with online multiplayer games where the view for a freshly killed player was through the eyes of their deceased avatar. In an attempt to show dominance, enterprising douchebags would crouch over the head of that player, so that their last sight was the crotch of their enemy. The motion has remained, even though the POV that made the joke work is gone. Now you just have a sea of dorks doing squats.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Why do people "tea bag" I don't get it?

99% of the time, the player isnt even in the right position to do it properly. Agreed it's stupid, but when they're just crouching no where near his body, let alone his head, it looks even stupider.

11 hours ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

WOW, game 3 of QP i've tried to get into. Here's the dialog:

Game 1: hey guys, what's up. Host are you going to play a few games? NOT IF I'M NOT JASON BEETCH

Game 2: hey gang, how's everyone doing tonight? FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU NOOB

Game 3: Hey guys, what's going on? FUCK YOU CRACKER.

WONDERFUL beautiful people. Love them so much. 

let me guess... you was on the Ps4

8 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

When the GTA community meets Friday the 13th

dont forget call of duty community too

10 hours ago, Daminus said:

Welcome to Friday the 13th The Game.

Welcome to Earth The Existence.

• Like 1

Here's the thing ladies and gents. If you encounter these kinds of players, there are two super simple solutions:

1. Mute them if they're being abusive over voice chat.
  2. Quit the lobby if they're actually playing in a toxic way.

That's it. Just distance yourselves from them and completely ignore them. They can only bother you if you let them bother you. It's a complete waste of your time to actively argue or try and combat them; they are really just not worth arguing with. You'll end up feeling pissed off at the end of it and the time you spent arguing with one or two numpties could be used to play a few games with players who aren't numpties :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Here's the thing ladies and gents. If you encounter these kinds of players, there are two super simple solutions:

1. Mute them if they're being abusive over voice chat.
  2. Quit the lobby if they're actually playing in a toxic way.

That's it. Just distance yourselves from them and completely ignore them. They can only bother you if you let them bother you. It's a complete waste of your time to actively argue or try and combat them; they are really just not worth arguing with. You'll end up feeling pissed off at the end of it and the time you spent arguing with one or two numpties could be used to play a few games with players who aren't numpties :)

I actually get it and yes either I turn into one of my famous personalities and troll them back 100 fold or just leave or mute. I run into this often, just was making a point that mans there's a ton of shitheads out there. I was surprised I got 3 in a row. usually it's a room full of nothings not saying a word.

There are indeed a lot of players like that around these days, but they're the losers who lack etiquette and style - the kind who can't converse online with other people without wanting to piss them off for no reason.

• Like 1

0Fo4TWG.pngI don't get what you don't understand about teabagging, you need to loosen up your necktie! It's called having fun or showboating like when NFL players celebrate or taunt the opponent after making a big play. 

If I can embarrass or get to someone mentally by teabagging or dancing on them I actually like that better than even escaping. That's why it's done in every game where you can crouch. It's just funny. 

• Like 1

Welcome to online gaming. Lol but for real I totally agree ps4 community is trash. I stopped playing with a mic unless I’m grouped up with friends. Hoping single player is worth the wait. Hang in there brother Xbox 1 will be on sell next month. ?

9 minutes ago, ChadFaceKilla said:

Welcome to online gaming. Lol but for real I totally agree ps4 community is trash. I stopped playing with a mic unless I’m grouped up with friends. Hoping single player is worth the wait. Hang in there brother Xbox 1 will be on sell next month. ?

well I was an Xbox / Xbox 360 man. I even won one of the free 360's / mountain dew drawings and got a box full of shirts, hats, beanies, games and console. I have NEVER been called the N' Word more than on 360 COD games. So there are toxic pieces of shits everywhere. What really pisses me off is that if most of these little bitches were in front of me in real life, they would piss themselves before saying that shit to me. There have been times I would have went to prison if one of these POS talked to me like that face to face. 

14 minutes ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

well I was an Xbox / Xbox 360 man. I even won one of the free 360's / mountain dew drawings and got a box full of shirts, hats, beanies, games and console. I have NEVER been called the N' Word more than on 360 COD games. So there are toxic pieces of shits everywhere. What really pisses me off is that if most of these little bitches were in front of me in real life, they would piss themselves before saying that shit to me. There have been times I would have went to prison if one of these POS talked to me like that face to face. 

I believe it. I played a lot of 360 COD in my day and that was some toxic stuff man haha people don’t act like that irl or at least if they did they would learn real fast. Playing behind a screen name miles apart turns pussies into bad asses. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, HorrorPops86 said:

I'd be willing to create a fake statistic and throw out that 3/4 of the players I encounter are obnoxious trash. If you are lucky to have anybody with a mic, this is what you encounter.

Here's a typical game lobby:

1. Guy playing music, usually hip-hop, and not actually talking
  2. Person having conversations with someone in the background
  3. Idiot talking about nothing to do with the game
  4. Person not actually talking but their mic sometimes shows up
  5. Rude person eating/chewing/breathing into the mic
  6. Little kid yelling/narrating everything they are doing
  7. Idiot cursing/yelling and talking trash
  8. Person with mic that turns it off and doesn't use

It's gotten worse since the physical release to where I have to mute entire lobbies. Playing this game is not the time to chat about politics or sports. If you want to chit chat between games cool, but don't chat about random things AND THEN NOT COMMUNICATE IN GAME. Wtf is wrong with people? Besides generic trash talkers, I'm also sick of tools that want to talk trash but then that don't otherwise communicate in the game. So you want to talk big about how people play but you yourself aren't communicating with anybody? Idiots. I feel the OP

# 1 is a Classic.

You forgot #9. Guy with a F*cked up Mic that the only thing you hear is an annoying static and you have to mute him before your ear breaks... 

9 hours ago, HorrorPops86 said:

Rude person eating/chewing/breathing into the mic

THIS. I had this conversation this weekend:

*breathing into mic*

Me: "Wow. With all this breathing, it sounds like a dirty phone call."

*breathing into mic*

Me: "Gee, doncha hate it when someone just breathes directly into their mic?"

*breathing into mic*

Me: "Hey <so-and-so>, that's an awfully sensitive mic you've got there."

Breather: "Hu-- what?" (He's a tween-squeaker)

Me: "It sounds like you just won the Kentucky Derby without a horse."

Breather: "What the hell are you talking about, dude?"

Me: "I'm talking about the sound sampling for adult films you're sharing with all of us. All we can hear is your breath."

Breather: "Oh. You're making fun of my weight."

Me: "What??! Wait -- no! You're just panting into the microphone and it's distracting."

Breather: "I can't help it! No one else has complained!"

Guy 1: "Uh, yeah dude. It's pretty loud."

Guy 2: "Yeah."

Girl 1: "I'm still laughing about the Kentucky Derby!"

Guy 1: "Can you just move your mic a bit?"

Breather: "You guys suck." <leaves>

Now I'm left feeling like like a fat-shaming cyber bully. God forbid we say something. I was trying to be *amusing* to diffuse the situation. Never once did I allude to anyone's heft. But now I've caused tears of shame in a Pokemon pillowcase somewhere out there. All because of a mouth-breather.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

That sucks for people that are new to this game because most of the original backers have communities that we started and belong to and we don't have these issues. Believe it or not there are good people to play with out there. I personally don't use quick play because most of the time your going to run into these issues and I have enough community members and friends that are on at all times so there is no shortage of games when I'm able to get on and play. Just mute those annoying players if you need to use QP.

I had to deal with a pre-teen little punk during at least 3 games. I don't know what was his issues with me but he wouldn't stop being needlessly mean to me and would keep saying 'SHUT UP HUDON! YOUR'E GETTING ON MY NERVE!' blah blah blah. Sound like it was personnal or something... something about killing him when he didn't wanted to during a past game i guess.... i nearly lost it and told him to shut up and find another lobby if he wasn't happy and then i put him on mute, that little punk was seriously asking for a slap in his face if you ask me.

Oh well... i did slap him in a way, with a machete during a game, that was fun !

Well anyway i get it, kids are kids and myself used to be quite bitchy during my early teen years but if you can't behave yourself in a community and if you start to be disrespectful toward adults, you shouldn't be allowed to play at all... beside, it's a M rated game no? (... well, i discovered DooM 2 when i was a kid but... oh well...)

17 minutes ago, Hudonj said:

I had to deal with a pre-teen little punk during at least 3 games. I don't know what was his issues with me but he wouldn't stop being needlessly mean to me and would keep saying 'SHUT UP HUDON! YOUR'E GETTING ON MY NERVE!' blah blah blah. Sound like it was personnal or something... something about killing him when he didn't wanted to during a past game i guess.... i nearly lost it and told him to shut up and find another lobby if he wasn't happy and then i put him on mute, that little punk was seriously asking for a slap in his face if you ask me.

Oh well... i did slap him in a way, with a machete during a game, that was fun !

Well anyway i get it, kids are kids and myself used to be quite bitchy during my early teen years but if you can't behave yourself in a community and if you start to be disrespectful toward adults, you shouldn't be allowed to play at all... beside, it's a M rated game no? (... well, i discovered DooM 2 when i was a kid but... oh well...)

Kids nowadays are dumb tho.  Tech smart.. yes.  Life smart.. No..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Kids nowadays are dumb tho.  Tech smart.. yes.  Life smart.. No..

Kind of remind me of the stunt man, who played Jason in Friday part IV, having issue with Corey Feldman. :D

• Like 2

On 31/10/2017 at 4:11 PM, Mr. Blonde said:

PC > PS4 when it comes to playing with a crowd of less likely to have obnoxious little twerps.

Steam community is ass too.

1 minute ago, Hudonj said:

Kind of remind me of the stunt man, who played Jason in Friday part VI, having issue with Corey Feldman. :D

I realize you meant to type IV, but I'm going to run with it:

Why would the Jason from Jason Lives have a problem with Corey Feldman? Were they in some other movie together? Did the guy who played Jason in The Final Chapter tell him a bunch of stories about his time working with Corey on that film and taint Part VI's opinion of an actor he never met? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I realize you meant to type IV, but I'm going to run with it:

Why would the Jason from Jason Lives have a problem with Corey Feldman? Were they in some other movie together? Did the guy who played Jason in The Final Chapter tell him a bunch of stories about his time working with Corey on that film and taint Part VI's opinion of an actor he never met? 

I lolled a lot !

Well my bad, i meant Part IV of course, but i'm kind of amused right now about Graham asking any director if feldman play in any of his future movie where he would do some stunt !

'Ted White warned me about that little prick ! I must be carefull !'

The funny thing is that it doesn't seem that Corey was all that bad really, it's more like that Ted wasn't used to work with young actor.

3 hours ago, Miss AJ said:

0Fo4TWG.pngI don't get what you don't understand about teabagging, you need to loosen up your necktie! It's called having fun or showboating like when NFL players celebrate or taunt the opponent after making a big play. 

If I can embarrass or get to someone mentally by teabagging or dancing on them I actually like that better than even escaping. That's why it's done in every game where you can crouch. It's just funny. 

What exactly is aj doing here? Oh and by the way, females can't Tbag. Unless they're the "females" you find in Thailand.

5 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

What exactly is aj doing here? Oh and by the way, females can't Tbag. Unless they're the "females" you find in Thailand.

French dip?