Camp_Blood_Killer

PS4: what a bunch of fucking TOXIC piece of shits

WOW, game 3 of QP i've tried to get into. Here's the dialog:

Game 1: hey guys, what's up. Host are you going to play a few games? NOT IF I'M NOT JASON BEETCH

Game 2: hey gang, how's everyone doing tonight? FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU NOOB

Game 3: Hey guys, what's going on? FUCK YOU CRACKER.

WONDERFUL beautiful people. Love them so much. 

• Like 3

I'm still dealing with teamers. Yesterday I repaired the entire car and this kid was screaming at Jason "SHES LEAVING JASON!" Any way, I died and he took the car. luckily I murdered them the next round.

• Like 1

It's really hit and miss. There are some nice, level headed people on too, just depends on the lobby. But yeah the sheer pathetic toxicity of some folks can be a real downer.

50 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Well if I ever get console version it will be xbox.

I've been exclusively XBone and have never run into that kind of attitude consistently.  Most people are generally decent except the rage quitters.

I usually go in with a few people so if theres anything foul we take care of it.

However I LOVE when people proceed to shit-talk and then we teach them a lesson as a counselor or Jason. Nothing more satisfying than making one of them rage quit

2 hours ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

WOW, game 3 of QP i've tried to get into. Here's the dialog:

Game 1: hey guys, what's up. Host are you going to play a few games? NOT IF I'M NOT JASON BEETCH

Game 2: hey gang, how's everyone doing tonight? FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU NOOB

Game 3: Hey guys, what's going on? FUCK YOU CRACKER.

WONDERFUL beautiful people. Love them so much. 

Don't let them ruin your fun. There are some decent people in Quick Play, sometimes...

2 hours ago, PrestonDelRey said:

I'm still dealing with teamers. Yesterday I repaired the entire car and this kid was screaming at Jason "SHES LEAVING JASON!" Any way, I died and he took the car. luckily I murdered them the next round.

Snitches get stitches. B)

2 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

It's really hit and miss. There are some nice, level headed people on too, just depends on the lobby. But yeah the sheer pathetic toxicity of some folks can be a real downer.

Some good days and bad days with Quick Play.

55 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Trollstation.

I'm waiting for news on Trollstation 5.

• Like 2

QP has always been a really mixed bag but since they paroled the trolls it's been a nightmare. i don't think I've played a round since then that hasn't had at least one delinquent in it. 

successfully completing a round in QP should be a badge as well. 

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

Trollstation.

Omg that is the best lmao...

I was playing Trollstation quick match today & I had repaired the battery in the blue car plus found the keys. I left the keys by the driver side door (dumb of me to do this now that I think about it) these squeaker kids didn't let me get in the car & left me to die! 

This is what happened next...

I didn't have anything on me no pocketknife or med spray or firecrackers but Dancing emotes n taunting Jason part 7 saved my life!! XD 

• Like 1

I don't like teabagging Jason when I know I'm going to live, but I do like to taunt him when I'm going to die... it's just defiance in the face of death.

• Like 2

I think every platform has their shits. However, and I'm still laughing, I was just called a "fucking faggot for not standing still and accepting my fate" on ps4. I kited that fuck and saved a tiff, and his salt was glorious! 3 minutes, this dude was trash.

I'd be willing to create a fake statistic and throw out that 3/4 of the players I encounter are obnoxious trash. If you are lucky to have anybody with a mic, this is what you encounter.

Here's a typical game lobby:

1. Guy playing music, usually hip-hop, and not actually talking
  2. Person having conversations with someone in the background
  3. Idiot talking about nothing to do with the game
  4. Person not actually talking but their mic sometimes shows up
  5. Rude person eating/chewing/breathing into the mic
  6. Little kid yelling/narrating everything they are doing
  7. Idiot cursing/yelling and talking trash
  8. Person with mic that turns it off and doesn't use

It's gotten worse since the physical release to where I have to mute entire lobbies. Playing this game is not the time to chat about politics or sports. If you want to chit chat between games cool, but don't chat about random things AND THEN NOT COMMUNICATE IN GAME. Wtf is wrong with people? Besides generic trash talkers, I'm also sick of tools that want to talk trash but then that don't otherwise communicate in the game. So you want to talk big about how people play but you yourself aren't communicating with anybody? Idiots. I feel the OP

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Omnichris64 said:

I think every platform has their shits. However, and I'm still laughing, I was just called a "fucking faggot for not standing still and accepting my fate" on ps4. I kited that fuck and saved a tiff, and his salt was glorious! 3 minutes, this dude was trash.

Jeez, It’s been a while since I stepped into the Quick Play Arena, I’d rather shoot myself in the foot than press X to search for a lobby on PS4.

• Like 1

It's a rough life. Sometimes I like too, just to make me appreciate you guys and gals in the club all the more!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Deeify said:

I've been exclusively XBone and have never run into that kind of attitude consistently.  Most people are generally decent except the rage quitters.

Yeah. Xbox isn't perfect, but the toxicity is not as endemic as PS4 based on what I hear on these forums.

Honestly, I've never really have too many problems with the QP community on the PS4. If anything, many people tend to play without mics, and when they do I rarely see openly toxic people.

Back in the day I've seen a few team killers, but those times are long gone now for QP. If anything, the people who post toxicity tend to be ones who suffered a spree of them from a bad lobby or two, then post them in frustration. Which isn't always bad depending on the context of the post (since naming and shaming is forbidden), but it seems like people get up in arms about it if they too had a bad day.

Just saying; it's very possible the majority of games are usually uneventful, yet it's only the toxic ones that become well known on the forums. At most, the forums resemble a small yet vocal part of the community.

• Like 1

I just had a good lobby. Myself and two buddies, and two randoms with mics who were very respectful, plus a host who was also 101 and was a bit of a self-centered showboaty type but overall was a good player and a great host. 

I'm on Xbox One only right now.  When I meet hosts that play several matches in a row, get killed early or with people left alive and don't quit, you can best believe they're going on my friends list.  As good as the club on here is, a lot of the people in it on my friends list are often not playing this game.  So you have to wade into the sewer and find your own way through it.  I especially like female hosts who don't quit.  Have several of them on my list as well as other good people who follow me into lobbies when they spectate me and decide it's cool to join.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Miss AJ said:

Omg that is the best lmao...

I was playing Trollstation quick match today & I had repaired the battery in the blue car plus found the keys. I left the keys by the driver side door (dumb of me to do this now that I think about it) these squeaker kids didn't let me get in the car & left me to die! 

This is what happened next...

I didn't have anything on me no pocketknife or med spray or firecrackers but Dancing emotes n taunting Jason part 7 saved my life!! XD 

Why do people "tea bag" I don't get it?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1