Camp_Blood_Killer

PS4: what a bunch of fucking TOXIC piece of shits

13 hours ago, DoctorPhibes said:

Just joined this forum having just bought the game on PS4 and I am sorry to hear about the bad experiences. I am desperate to find decent players who play the game as it should be played. I died in a game the other day only to spectate Jason and one of the counsellors hanging out together by the lakeside....! They'd been helping each other out killing off the other counselors, I mean, what is the point?

Anyway, anyone fancies a genuine game for fun the drop me a PM.

1 hour ago, Redrum138 said:

Check this out, Crystal Lake employment agency on ps4 communities run by @NthnButAGoodTime

Yeah, @DoctorPhibes, the group @Redrum138 mentioned is discussed in the thread I have linked below. If you're interested in joining up, drop a line in there or PM me with your PS4 username, and I'll get you an invitation.

http://forum.f13game.com/index.php?/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

I've never had a really bad night on PS4 until last night sadly, I experiences so many Rage quitters because they weren't Jason or because they were killed causing us to only finish like 3 out of around 15 games. Then one lobby had someone actively helping Jason find/kill us by blocking windows so we couldn't escape, following us shouting on Jason whenever we were repairing anything and eventually running three people over with the car and just honking the horn outside building we were held up in to avoid being ran over. It was really shit.

It does seem a bit few and far between you get a decent group of people that you want to stay and play with.

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 1:04 AM, Alkavian said:

Yeah. Xbox isn't perfect, but the toxicity is not as endemic as PS4 based on what I hear on these forums.

From my purely anecdotal experience, the PS4 community is complete toxic garbage compared to Xbox.  I still encounter douches on xbox, but far fewer than PS4.  Like someone else said, it's damned near every match on PS4. 

I really don't have problems with people cussing me out and stuff, but occasionally...well never mind all the time I come across kids younger then 10 or 11 swearing and going off on anything Jason does to piss them off. This game is not for the little brats who think they own the lobby. But I usually do a party with my friends, and its always been fun!

On 10/30/2017 at 10:52 PM, HorrorPops86 said:

I'd be willing to create a fake statistic and throw out that 3/4 of the players I encounter are obnoxious trash. If you are lucky to have anybody with a mic, this is what you encounter.

Here's a typical game lobby:

1. ThissGuy playing music, usually hip-hop, and not actually talking
  2. Person having conversations with someone in the background
  3. Idiot talking about nothing to do with the gameT
  4. Person not actually talking but their mic sometimes shows up
  5. Rude person eating/chewing/breathing into the mic
  6. Little kid yelling/narrating everything they are doing
  7. Idiot cursing/yelling and talking trash
  8. Person with mic that turns it off and doesn't use

It's gotten worse since the physical release to where I have to mute entire lobbies. Playing this game is not the time to chat about politics or sports. If you want to chit chat between games cool, but don't chat about random things AND THEN NOT COMMUNICATE IN GAME. Wtf is wrong with people? Besides generic trash talkers, I'm also sick of tools that want to talk trash but then that don't otherwise communicate in the game. So you want to talk big about how people play but you yourself aren't communicating with anybody? Idiots. I feel the OP

This gave me a chuckle. You pretty much nailed every user I've encountered. Number one had me dying (because it's so true and has happened to me on more than one occasion.)

On 10/30/2017 at 7:09 PM, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

WOW, game 3 of QP i've tried to get into. Here's the dialog:

Game 1: hey guys, what's up. Host are you going to play a few games? NOT IF I'M NOT JASON BEETCH

Game 2: hey gang, how's everyone doing tonight? FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU NOOB

Game 3: Hey guys, what's going on? FUCK YOU CRACKER.

WONDERFUL beautiful people. Love them so much. 

I get this shit all the time. Just replace cracker with white boy, or bitch, little boy, etc. 

On 10/31/2017 at 9:39 AM, Cokeyskunk said:

THIS. I had this conversation this weekend:

*breathing into mic*

Me: "Wow. With all this breathing, it sounds like a dirty phone call."

*breathing into mic*

Me: "Gee, doncha hate it when someone just breathes directly into their mic?"

*breathing into mic*

Me: "Hey <so-and-so>, that's an awfully sensitive mic you've got there."

Breather: "Hu-- what?" (He's a tween-squeaker)

Me: "It sounds like you just won the Kentucky Derby without a horse."

Breather: "What the hell are you talking about, dude?"

Me: "I'm talking about the sound sampling for adult films you're sharing with all of us. All we can hear is your breath."

Breather: "Oh. You're making fun of my weight."

Me: "What??! Wait -- no! You're just panting into the microphone and it's distracting."

Breather: "I can't help it! No one else has complained!"

Guy 1: "Uh, yeah dude. It's pretty loud."

Guy 2: "Yeah."

Girl 1: "I'm still laughing about the Kentucky Derby!"

Guy 1: "Can you just move your mic a bit?"

Breather: "You guys suck." <leaves>

Now I'm left feeling like like a fat-shaming cyber bully. God forbid we say something. I was trying to be *amusing* to diffuse the situation. Never once did I allude to anyone's heft. But now I've caused tears of shame in a Pokemon pillowcase somewhere out there. All because of a mouth-breather.   

Kentucky Derby fucking killed me!

• Thanks 1

The majority of matches I'm finding there's no voice chat at all. A pang of irony everytime I find a walkie. When there is chat, it's usually a child or a group who want to do there own thing and the hell with everybody else, like the other day they told Jason (one of them) where all the 'randoms' were so one of their own could get the killing Jason trophy

I had a nice one last night. A Jason Taxi. I repaired a car and a dude hopped in. He drove near the end of the road and stopped. Suddenly Jason appeared and ripped me out of the car, no pocket knife. Dead. In spectator mode i saw that the driver drove around and honked to get other players out of their hiding spots and did the same to them. I was pissed for a bit, but iam a good host so i did not ragequit and simply told them in the lobby that if they pull that shit again i will report them. They were good parts of society after that.  

10 minutes ago, cwlunatic said:

I had a nice one last night. A Jason Taxi. I repaired a car and a dude hopped in. He drove near the end of the road and stopped. Suddenly Jason appeared and ripped me out of the car, no pocket knife. Dead. In spectator mode i saw that the driver drove around and honked to get other players out of their hiding spots and did the same to them. I was pissed for a bit, but iam a good host so i did not ragequit and simply told them in the lobby that if they pull that shit again i will report them. They were good parts of society after that.  

Damn that was very generous of you. I would have been very tempted to send them messages and quit the game. No XP for that scumbag Jason. I suppose you kept your xp though

28 minutes ago, Confused Counsellor said:

Damn that was very generous of you. I would have been very tempted to send them messages and quit the game. No XP for that scumbag Jason. I suppose you kept your xp though

There can always be an idiot but that doesn't bother me at all. I die no problem, sometimes it's even interesting how they work together, but when they take the fun out of the game for my lobby i get upset. Everyone behaves and wants to have a good game, that should be rewarded. And i kept my xp indeed.

6 hours ago, Hellraz3r said:

I've never had a really bad night on PS4 until last night sadly, I experiences so many Rage quitters because they weren't Jason or because they were killed causing us to only finish like 3 out of around 15 games. Then one lobby had someone actively helping Jason find/kill us by blocking windows so we couldn't escape, following us shouting on Jason whenever we were repairing anything and eventually running three people over with the car and just honking the horn outside building we were held up in to avoid being ran over. It was really shit.

It does seem a bit few and far between you get a decent group of people that you want to stay and play with.

"One bad apple . . . "

6 hours ago, Dr B DDS said:

From my purely anecdotal experience, the PS4 community is complete toxic garbage compared to Xbox.  I still encounter douches on xbox, but far fewer than PS4.  Like someone else said, it's damned near every match on PS4. 

I certainly wouldn't say "complete." Some of the best gamers I know are on PS4 (myself included -- even though I'm far from a great gamer). But yes, I'd say a good 35-40% of the PS4 population are absolute buttwipes that tell you to STFU when you say hello, belch repeatedly into the microphone, then help Jason and think its hilarious. But definitely not "complete".

5 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

I really don't have problems with people cussing me out and stuff, but occasionally...well never mind all the time I come across kids younger then 10 or 11 swearing and going off on anything Jason does to piss them off. This game is not for the little brats who think they own the lobby. But I usually do a party with my friends, and its always been fun!

Are you a part of the CLEA/Good Sportsmanship group? I might want to play with you sometime. (and I mean that in the most video game-way possible.)  :unsure:

• Like 1

Might I just add -- that every time I see this title, I giggle like a buffoon and say, "Piece of Shits. Piece. of. Shits!" to myself over and over again. 

• Haha 1

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 4:06 PM, Redrum138 said:

I get where you're coming from, but I doubt they act like that in reality. It is my sincere hope that someone in their life would have pounded their teeth out of their head by now. I'm 42, and back in the day we used to do multiplayer in large groups of people. All playing in the same place, like an arcade or someone's house. If someone acted like they do online now a days, they got their ass beat and were banished from the group or arcade grounds. Nah, these spineless twerps Don't have what it takes In "real" life so they go online to live their lives in anonymous safety. Online supermen who are better than you'll ever be at a game that means Jack, and shit. And Jack left town. "Ash, Army of darkness. You're welcome."

i'll be 42 in January. We grew up in such a different time, that unless you are close to our age, you don't understand. Remember when we were young playing a game like Zelda, and you were stuck on a part of the game, and you had to wait for one of your buddies to figure it out. We didn't have the luxury of the internet, but we did no how to interact with each other, face to face. That's the problem with this generation. Kids don't play outside anymore. You cant go anywhere today without seeing a kid with a phone or tablet or laptop glued to there face. We learned how to face adversity head on, now you have the freedom to say any thing you damn well please, with no consequence. Thank god we grew up in the era we did.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, humerabi said:

i'll be 42 in January. We grew up in such a different time, that unless you are close to our age, you don't understand. Remember when we were young playing a game like Zelda, and you were stuck on a part of the game, and you had to wait for one of your buddies to figure it out. We didn't have the luxury of the internet, but we did no how to interact with each other, face to face. That's the problem with this generation. Kids don't play outside anymore. You cant go anywhere today without seeing a kid with a phone or tablet or laptop glued to there face. We learned how to face adversity head on, now you have the freedom to say any thing you damn well please, with no consequence. Thank god we grew up in the era we did.

Got that right, and real good example. I know for me I had to ride my bike for almost an hour to see a buddy who was like a Nintendo guru, had to call and make sure he wasn't at soccer or football first. This kid would play through and show us how, he was one of those guys who was awesome at anything he did. That was my internet, a network of badass friends who were good at THINGS. And of course if you were an asshole, you were out. Kids now just don't get it, mine does because I raise her like that. My daughter plays and she's 13. If I ever caught her acting like these little punks I've come across on this game she would not play another online multiplayer game until she was out of my house, and I had no control over it. All I can say about these toxic shits on ps4 is it the failure of their parents, anyone who would let their kid act like that is no parent at all.....

On 10/31/2017 at 12:52 AM, HorrorPops86 said:

I'd be willing to create a fake statistic and throw out that 3/4 of the players I encounter are obnoxious trash. If you are lucky to have anybody with a mic, this is what you encounter.

Here's a typical game lobby:

1. Guy playing music, usually hip-hop, and not actually talking
  2. Person having conversations with someone in the background
  3. Idiot talking about nothing to do with the game
  4. Person not actually talking but their mic sometimes shows up
  5. Rude person eating/chewing/breathing into the mic
  6. Little kid yelling/narrating everything they are doing
  7. Idiot cursing/yelling and talking trash
  8. Person with mic that turns it off and doesn't use

It's gotten worse since the physical release to where I have to mute entire lobbies. Playing this game is not the time to chat about politics or sports. If you want to chit chat between games cool, but don't chat about random things AND THEN NOT COMMUNICATE IN GAME. Wtf is wrong with people? Besides generic trash talkers, I'm also sick of tools that want to talk trash but then that don't otherwise communicate in the game. So you want to talk big about how people play but you yourself aren't communicating with anybody? Idiots. I feel the OP

When I come across the walkie talkie I grab it simply to speed things up when I come across a second one, but every time I hope beyond hopes that I won’t regret that decision. 

I tend to automatically mute the lot of them now, I enjoy the game better that way. Only exceptions are the players I’ve met through this forum 😛

On 10/30/2017 at 11:31 PM, matisangry said:

QP has always been a really mixed bag but since they paroled the trolls it's been a nightmare. i don't think I've played a round since then that hasn't had at least one delinquent in it. 

successfully completing a round in QP should be a badge as well. 

There is, there's a participation trophy badge in the counselor badges.

17 hours ago, humerabi said:

Wow. That's WEIRD. I, too, shall be 42 in January. :blink:

Yay!  Other old people!  :lol:

You know, we didn’t need to wait for a friend to figure out Zelda.  We could also wait for the Nintendo Power to be delivered.  Or if you were really desperate, you could also call the hotline...... ;)

But seriously, yeah. 

2 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Piece of Shits.

Piece.

of.

Shits.

This is fun. B)

This thread never gets old! Lol