Camp_Blood_Killer

PS4: what a bunch of fucking TOXIC piece of shits

Sometimes other players that make fun/antagonise others make me feel bad for being a gamer myself.

Xbox has its share of assholes too, we’ve all encountered it. But, it doesn’t seem to be as bad on there as it is on PS4. The jury is still out on Steam players for me. I just got it on Steam 3 days ago and so far, so good. The game also functions a hell of a lot better on Steam as well, but that’s for a different post.

55 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

With extra au jus?

Nice

1 hour ago, Hudonj said:

I lolled a lot !

Well my bad, i meant Part IV of course, but i'm kind of amused right now about Graham asking any director if feldman play in any of his future movie where he would do some stunt !

'Ted White warned me about that little prick ! I must be carefull !'

The funny thing is that it doesn't seem that Corey was all that bad really, it's more like that Ted wasn't used to work with young actor.

I don't know. Any time you put a child in a film set, you are submitting yourself to the possibility that he or she will behave like a child. I have co-workers in their thirties who present the same possibility. The difference is, I don't have a realistic costume and the license to traumatize them just because 'it's all in good fun'. 

I really hope that the story is more of an elaboration on what actually happened that just plays well at conventions. I suspect that Corey Feldman already had a lot on his plate as a child.

9 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Nice

I don't know. Any time you put a child in a film set, you are submitting yourself to the possibility that he or she will behave like a child. I have co-workers in their thirties who present the same possibility. The difference is, I don't have a realistic costume and the license to traumatize them just because 'it's all in good fun'. 

I really hope that the story is more of an elaboration on what actually happened that just plays well at conventions. I suspect that Corey Feldman already had a lot on his plate as a child.

Well i decided to dig into it during my lunch time and it turned out that Corey was indeed a little brat. But you could say that his attitude was a symptom of a bigger problem on set since it seem that the director Joseph Zito was somekind of an asshole. He was mistreaiting the actors on set and Ted White would often enter in a argument with Joseph about the way he work... or treatening him to quit the set because an actor caught hypotermia because of him...

Corey also told that he had ZIto in his head during the scene where he slash Jason to pieces.... ouch

• Like 1

Just had a match. As AJ, I spawned near the 2 seater, and a part 8 Jason morphed to the car. Rather then trap it however, he headed to the cabin I was in, stepped in a bear trap, and began chasing me around a couch for 10 minutes.

Mr.J was smart enough to try and shift on over to me, but I jumped out a window and gave him a thumbs up.

At this point he began acting very Un-Jason like. Calling me some very choice four letter words, and occasionally, bringing my mommy into his tirade.

Finally I heard him say: “Hey Phil, I can’t catch this motherfucker!! Come to the cabin and block his ass!”

So his buddy came a runnin’ and promptly stood next to me, as I tried to evade Jason’s grab. Of Course he grabbed me, and was just going apeshit over the mic to the tune of: “Yeah Bitch!! You like that boy!! Try and jump out of a window again! Come on!”.

I didn’t say anything except wish them both a happy Halloween. And I was greeted with a go F myself reply.

I love this game!

23 minutes ago, Goodgodman said:

Finally I heard him say: “Hey Phil, I can’t catch this motherfucker!! Come to the cabin and block his ass!”

So his buddy came a runnin’ and promptly stood next to me, as I tried to evade Jason’s grab. Of Course he grabbed me, and was just going apeshit over the mic to the tune of

How did his friend manage to block you?  They patched that. 

7 minutes ago, Gdain said:

How did his friend manage to block you?  They patched that. 

if the friend sits in front of the window and as soon as you open it, holds action button, he will close it, effectively blocking you. He said Packanack so I assume it was one of those 1 window cabins. also you still bump into councilors so there is that too.

It's sad that people have to act like that.  I've actually experienced a lot of what people have mentioned in this thread.  I'm white and I've been called the "N" word among other slurs. One experience comes to my mind that makes me laugh when it think about it.  I was Jason and I killed this kid who kept telling me not to kill him because he had the keys. He would not stop talking about it.  How could you punch my head off when I had the keys?  He was saying what a jerk, etc. I was to everyone in the lobby because of that, but no one was responding.  Some kids are really ignorant and don't realize how moronic they sound.  

I mute people if they...

1) Are a squeaker

2) Are playing music

3) Are mouth-breathers

4) Do nothing but swear and/or say racial slurs

5) Have nothing meaningful to say and still won't shut up the entire time

... so basically, I mute just about the entire lobby.  Every session.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

WOW, game 3 of QP i've tried to get into. Here's the dialog:

Game 1: hey guys, what's up. Host are you going to play a few games? NOT IF I'M NOT JASON BEETCH

Game 2: hey gang, how's everyone doing tonight? FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU NOOB

Game 3: Hey guys, what's going on? FUCK YOU CRACKER.

WONDERFUL beautiful people. Love them so much. 

There's a group in PS4 but it's private but you can say to @NthnButAGoodTime that you wanna join and play with us if you want.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HorrorPops86 said:

I'd be willing to create a fake statistic and throw out that 3/4 of the players I encounter are obnoxious trash. If you are lucky to have anybody with a mic, this is what you encounter.

Here's a typical game lobby:

1. Guy playing music, usually hip-hop, and not actually talking
  2. Person having conversations with someone in the background
  3. Idiot talking about nothing to do with the game
  4. Person not actually talking but their mic sometimes shows up
  5. Rude person eating/chewing/breathing into the mic
  6. Little kid yelling/narrating everything they are doing
  7. Idiot cursing/yelling and talking trash
  8. Person with mic that turns it off and doesn't use

It's gotten worse since the physical release to where I have to mute entire lobbies. Playing this game is not the time to chat about politics or sports. If you want to chit chat between games cool, but don't chat about random things AND THEN NOT COMMUNICATE IN GAME. Wtf is wrong with people? Besides generic trash talkers, I'm also sick of tools that want to talk trash but then that don't otherwise communicate in the game. So you want to talk big about how people play but you yourself aren't communicating with anybody? Idiots. I feel the OP

You are right on the money with this one, That list has been exactly my experiences with playing with anyone with a mic, Thank god for the mute option. 

1 hour ago, Soxette said:

It's sad that people have to act like that.  I've actually experienced a lot of what people have mentioned in this thread.  I'm white and I've been called the "N" word among other slurs. One experience comes to my mind that makes me laugh when it think about it.  I was Jason and I killed this kid who kept telling me not to kill him because he had the keys. He would not stop talking about it.  How could you punch my head off when I had the keys?  He was saying what a jerk, etc. I was to everyone in the lobby because of that, but no one was responding.  Some kids are really ignorant and don't realize how moronic they sound.  

I really don't understand why in the world people throw that word around like it is going out of style.  I'm white as white gets and sound like Hank hill, but I find that word extremely offensive.  You are right though.  It is used in this game WAY too much.  That's why if I do quick plays I mute my mic and mute any others using one.  Just to avoid any bullshit like that.  Today I managed to fix the four seater by myself and stopped to pick up three more counselors.  Not one word said by anyone.  The silence was great!   Then I died in the next game after two got out in the two.  And I was the last one out.  Third game two took the four seater.  No one could find the battery for the two seater.  One escapee had the fuse so it washed up on the beach.  I was able to go get it, sneak to the boathouse, install it, make the call, grab the sweater and get myself and another counselor out.  Again...not one word the entire match.   It was bliss.  That word alone makes me mute everyone in quick play unless I party up with a friend or two.  Then we will communicate in game. 

I play on PS4 and it's weird for me. If I queue by myself in QP I usually get nice people (maybe like one team killer with the car out of like 15 games.) Most of the time it's just people who leave in cars without helping. However if I play with my friends we get queued with so many toxic people it's crazy. This one group was teaming etc. and one of the people in the group was actually screaming. Like he sounded like he was going to hurt his voice I had to go back in party chat because I was laughing too much.

12 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Why do people "tea bag" I don't get it?

I doubt many of them know what "tea bagging" is. Especially since I see kids playing with female counselors doing it lol.

29 minutes ago, Gstar said:

I doubt many of them know what "tea bagging" is. Especially since I see kids playing with female counselors doing it lol.

my first teabag was on counter strike. WOW dipping your balls in anothers mouth when their dead (AKA ballsack tea). What better way of bashing your enemies after death. 

1 hour ago, Gstar said:

female counselors can tea bag me all day and night. giggity

The day the game came out, I bought the pc version, and the ps4 version.  These toxic asshats are the reason I won't be playing anything other than single player. So what is the exact date I can expect to actually play the game, and enjoy the 80 + dollars I spent on this game? 

21 hours ago, HorrorPops86 said:

I'd be willing to create a fake statistic and throw out that 3/4 of the players I encounter are obnoxious trash. If you are lucky to have anybody with a mic, this is what you encounter.

Here's a typical game lobby:

1. Guy playing music, usually hip-hop, and not actually talking
  2. Person having conversations with someone in the background
  3. Idiot talking about nothing to do with the game
  4. Person not actually talking but their mic sometimes shows up
  5. Rude person eating/chewing/breathing into the mic
  6. Little kid yelling/narrating everything they are doing
  7. Idiot cursing/yelling and talking trash
  8. Person with mic that turns it off and doesn't

This. Verbatim. Exactly. 

• Haha 1

On 10/31/2017 at 2:59 PM, Grave461 said:

I mute people if they...

1) Are a squeaker

2) Are playing music

3) Are mouth-breathers

4) Do nothing but swear and/or say racial slurs

5) Have nothing meaningful to say and still won't shut up the entire time

... so basically, I mute just about the entire lobby.  Every session.

hell yeah I do the same

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 8:09 PM, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

WOW, game 3 of QP i've tried to get into. Here's the dialog:

Game 1: hey guys, what's up. Host are you going to play a few games? NOT IF I'M NOT JASON BEETCH

Game 2: hey gang, how's everyone doing tonight? FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU NOOB

Game 3: Hey guys, what's going on? FUCK YOU CRACKER.

WONDERFUL beautiful people. Love them so much. 

And just think, that's just how they are in a game. Can you imagine these winners in real life. I bet they are a big ball of positive energy. And the sad thing is, you cant even say that they are roll playing, that is just there real personality. I'd like to take this time to personally thank the parents of all these cancerous tumors that have graced are presence since May. Without your great parenting skills, imagine what we would have missed out on. So i say thank you from the entire F13 community. And lastly I would like to thank GUN MEDIA and ILLFONIC for including the MUTE option in there game. They were foreshadowing lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, humerabi said:

And just think, that's just how they are in a game. Can you imagine these winners in real life. I bet they are a big ball of positive energy. And the sad thing is, you cant even say that they are roll playing, that is just there real personality. I'd like to take this time to personally thank the parents of all these cancerous tumors that have graced are presence since May. Without your great parenting skills, imagine what we would have missed out on.

I get where you're coming from, but I doubt they act like that in reality. It is my sincere hope that someone in their life would have pounded their teeth out of their head by now. I'm 42, and back in the day we used to do multiplayer in large groups of people. All playing in the same place, like an arcade or someone's house. If someone acted like they do online now a days, they got their ass beat and were banished from the group or arcade grounds. Nah, these spineless twerps Don't have what it takes In "real" life so they go online to live their lives in anonymous safety. Online supermen who are better than you'll ever be at a game that means Jack, and shit. And Jack left town. "Ash, Army of darkness. You're welcome."

I ended up in a lobby yesterday that was mostly full of kids. Ok that's fine I'll have my mic off as I find it uncomfortable talking to young kids in a mature rated game (I typically try not to mute players unless they are extremely toxic right off the bat, in case they eventually have something helpful to announce in game). All started well enough, just kids being kids, and then the screaming started... all the screaming... and one kid kept telling everyone to let him do whatever they were doing "Let me put the fuse in im the best" "Let me put the gas in im the best" "Let me check these cabins im the best". Again I'm like whatever, he's just a kid. But then for the entire 20 minutes of the match it was 5 kids screaming the entire time... it got old quick. Managed to get the gas and battery installed in the 4-seater, which only made the screaming intensify as the kids (5 of them) scrambled to find the keys. The entire match devolved into these kids screaming at the top of their lungs looking for the keys and dying one by one. Turns out the only other adult in the game with me had the keys and intentionally did not go to start the car because those kids were being annoying af. After they all died off near the end of the 20 minute match me and the key holder made our escape in the 4-seater and we were quickly greeted by the screeching of these kids after the match ended. It was glorious. 

8 minutes ago, UntilDawna said:

Turns out the only other adult in the game with me had the keys and intentionally did not go to start the car because those kids were being annoying af. After they all died off near the end of the 20 minute match me and the key holder made our escape in the 4-seater and we were quickly greeted by the screeching of these kids after the match ended. It was glorious. 

That was hilarious, Good stuff!

Just joined this forum having just bought the game on PS4 and I am sorry to hear about the bad experiences. I am desperate to find decent players who play the game as it should be played. I died in a game the other day only to spectate Jason and one of the counsellors hanging out together by the lakeside....! They'd been helping each other out killing off the other counselors, I mean, what is the point?

Anyway, anyone fancies a genuine game for fun the drop me a PM.

11 hours ago, DoctorPhibes said:

Just joined this forum having just bought the game on PS4 and I am sorry to hear about the bad experiences. I am desperate to find decent players who play the game as it should be played. I died in a game the other day only to spectate Jason and one of the counsellors hanging out together by the lakeside....! They'd been helping each other out killing off the other counselors, I mean, what is the point?

Anyway, anyone fancies a genuine game for fun the drop me a PM.

Check this out, Crystal Lake employment agency on ps4 communities run by @NthnButAGoodTime

On 10/31/2017 at 3:12 PM, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

There's a group in PS4 but it's private but you can say to @NthnButAGoodTime that you wanna join and play with us if you want.

On 10/31/2017 at 4:54 PM, Maddogg_8121 said:

I'm white as white gets and sound like Hank hill,

Lol! I played a few games with you in October and yeah you do sound like the whitest, white guy. Back when team killing was in quickplay I was using Chad and got beat down by three buggzy characters who were saying "Take that you dirty n....r!" They were all kids, I laughed about it and all I could say was "really?" I think most of these morons really have no idea what they're saying, they just know it's offensive and they roll with it. I think it's scary that these idiots are our future! Sad times indeed...

• Like 1