Should they add Vic as a Bot?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Add Vic as a Bot?

• Yes!!
    • No....

friday-the-13th-vic.jpg

Can we all here as a fanbase community agree on adding Vic as a Bot for the offline?.....I mean who even likes this guy?.....he is and was a massive A-hole and I would love to kill him as Jason 24/7.....

I wouldn't mind seeing him in the main game as well.

Composure and strength maxed out, in the small amount of time we saw him he doesn't seem like the type to scare easy. Not sure about other stats though.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

friday-the-13th-vic.jpg

Can we all here as a fanbase community agree on adding Vic as a Bot for the offline?.....I mean who even likes this guy?.....he is and was a massive A-hole and I would love to kill him as Jason 24/7.....

I think he just had anger issues which was why he was chopping wood like a mad man. He was at the half way house for troubled kids so might be unfair to slag him off.

We only got to see him for a few minutes before the rozzers carted him off for resting his axe in Joey's skull. Given the chance he might have been the kinda guy you would want to play Scrabble with.

He'd be a great counselor though.

Him and Joey are both campers I would enjoy seeing in the game. Pinehurst could be an extremely fun map. I hope they dont skip over it. Better have the dirt bike and hillbilly house. Also, I think patients in a half way house shouldn't be called counselors as they are literally patients of counselors. 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2017 at 9:21 AM, hu_soldier13 said:

I wouldn't mind seeing him in the main game as well.

Composure and strength maxed out, in the small amount of time we saw him he doesn't seem like the type to scare easy. Not sure about other stats though.

I don't want him as a counselor lol just a bot.

On 10/31/2017 at 9:44 AM, Gstar said:

I think he just had anger issues which was why he was chopping wood like a mad man. He was at the half way house for troubled kids so might be unfair to slag him off.

We only got to see him for a few minutes before the rozzers carted him off for resting his axe in Joey's skull. Given the chance he might have been the kinda guy you would want to play Scrabble with.

He'd be a great counselor though.

Are you really defending him?......