Here's one idea....

There's no reason in the game to stand right on top of Jason when he's flat on his back. So can that magnetic barrier that is used for counselors to push each other be wrapped around a downed Jason?

Teabagging is not that big of a deal, but I think, as a show of solidarity to the more or less respectable members of the community, it would be nice to have this implemented.

It bothers me most as a counselor seeing other counselors doing it to Jason. As Jason, half the time I don't see my head area due to the camera angle, and even if I know they're teabagging me I'm too busy thinking of my next move to get that bothered by it.

Trolling is a big turn off and it's hard to avoid it with this game. I've tried getting people, I play other games with, to play this and they like the game a loy but not the majority of the community. I've heard the words "very toxic" used a lot. I've also seen it turn cool people miserable.

Trolling won't go away, but if there's any way to at least trim the edges a little and smooth things out some...that would be very nice.

i know it's not everyone's cup of, uh, tea... but the teabagging doesn't really impact gameplay. i think there are more important areas these guys should be concentrating on. 

I believe the inclusion of a (pardon the crudity) ball-rip kill would solve the teabag situation. Enable it as an option from the ground if a counselor is crouching over Jason.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I believe the inclusion of a (pardon the crudity) ball-rip kill would solve the teabag situation. Enable it as an option from the ground if a counselor is crouching over Jason.

Hear, hear! The only thing gratuitously lacking from this game are "Jason Perks." He should be able to have the option to do a "crotch rip" while prone and stunned. Maybe some other cool stuff. I would definitely pay more for that option. 

9 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Here's one idea....

There's no reason in the game to stand right on top of Jason when he's flat on his back. So can that magnetic barrier that is used for counselors to push each other be wrapped around a downed Jason?

I don`t mind getting T bagged as Jason.   I think its more of a how you perceive it issue.  Just don`t let it get to you.  

Last person who t bagged me got BBQ`d in the fire pit 30 seconds later.

But you do get alot of escape artists..  Meaning the cops arrived and they camp the exit with pocket knives and weapons waiting to act all baddass and T bag.    Nothing you can really do about that. :(

2 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

What about the female counselors teabagging?

13 minutes ago, Truth said:

What about the female counselors teabagging?

Oil check kill?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Teabagging is not that big of a deal, but I think, as a show of solidarity to the more or less respectable members of the community, it would be nice to have this implemented.

Obviously it was big enough of a deal for you to post a thread about it.

11 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Trolling is a big turn off and it's hard to avoid it with this game.

Teabagging is the only form of trolling I am not concerned about. What’s next? Taking away dancing in front of Jason?

I personally don’t care when Counselors show off because inevitably they are all going to die.

4 minutes ago, Joseph Jay said:

Teabagging is the only form of trolling I am not concerned about. What’s next? Taking away dancing in front of Jason?

I personally don’t care when Counselors show off because inevitably they are all going to die.

Yeah I tend to die for it myself. I don't care. Better than rage quitting when I die right?

• Like 1