Ulantix

Ginny from part 2 should be added to the game

I would like the idea of bringing Ginny to the game back to life!

I have an idea for some of her stats:

Composure - 4/10 (Her fear was contained through out most of the movie, but Jason was able to scare the living hell out of her many times)

Luck - 3/10 (She got slashed by Jason in the leg, wasn't able to make much damage before she was limping)

Repair - 5/10 (No sign of repair in the movie, but she was very intelligent)

Stamina - 6/10 (She kept her breath after running from Jason for a while)

Speed - 4/10 (Normal to average speed)

Stealth - 9/10 (She was able to stay quiet and hide from Jason for the most part and did it so good Jason didn't realize she was there)

Strength - 4/10 (She hit Jason a few times and do it in pretty well)

It seems like these stats look pretty obvious, and they would match her well. She would be able to stay quiet, repair if need be, and keep Jason distracted for a certain period of time. Just like she did in Part 2.

We already have a final girl in the game...

Melissa from part 7, Nick & Tina (female counterpart to Tommy) from part 7 and Reggie from part 5 are who I want in the game

11 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

Composure - 4/10 (Her fear was contained through out most of the movie, but Jason was able to scare the living hell out of her many times)

Luck - 3/10 (She got slashed by Jason in the leg, wasn't able to make much damage before she was limping)

Stealth - 9/10 (She was able to stay quiet and hide from Jason for the most part and did it so good Jason didn't realize she was there)

It seems like these stats look pretty obvious, and they would match her well. She would be able to stay quiet, repair if need be, and keep Jason distracted for a certain period of time. Just like she did in Part 2.

Her composure would be much higher than 4. She was calm the entire time basically. I'd say in between 6 - 8

Her repair will be under 5. Perhaps a 1st 3 rating.

3 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Her composure would be much higher than 4. She was calm the entire time basically. I'd say in between 6 - 8

I notice now...I took some of the composure and added it to stealth, but I will replace 3/10 luck for 1/10 and add 2 to 4/10 to equal up to 6/10. Luck really has no affect in the game anyways.

10 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Melissa from part 7, Nick & Tina (female counterpart to Tommy) from part 7 and Reggie from part 4 are who I want in the game

Your talking about Jenny right? It doesn't really matter...Ginny played a way more important role, Jenny is based off of Chrissy in part 3, and half the time it doesn't even represent her whatso ever. Ginny would be a great addition, NOT as a hero...just as a character.

16 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

12 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Melissa from part 7, Nick & Tina (female counterpart to Tommy) from part 7 and Reggie from part 4 are who I want in the game

Will Tina have pshycic powers?

Just now, Ulantix said:

Tina is not a confirmed playable character in the game...And if she does in the movie, she will in the game. 

Just now, TiffanyCox said:

I notice now...I took some of the composure and added it to stealth, but I will replace 3/10 luck for 1/10 and add 2 to 4/10 to equal up to 6/10. Luck really has no affect in the game anyways.

Luck has a lot of affect, but it's not noticeable.

It gives you bigger stamina gains from hitting or breaking free from Jason. Weapon durabilty. Less tripping after reaching nervous fear level etc 

14 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Reggie is also from Part 5, not Part 4.

Just now, Ulantix said:

If they decide to put her in the game (likely not)

Then yeah, she would. And it would be cool asf

Just now, Armani? said:

Luck has a lot of affect, but it's not noticeable.

It gives you bigger stamina gains from hitting or breaking free from Jason. Weapon durabilty. Less tripping after reaching nervous fear level etc 

She would have good Stealth, Stamina, and Composure. Bad luck will not affect her as much as you would think. I have been with the game long enough to know the difference between how stats work.

UPDATED STATS:

Composure - 6/10 (Her fear was contained through out most of the movie, but Jason was able to scare the living hell out of her many times)

Luck - 1/10 (She didn't really have much of an impact on this, also to keep stats balanced)