NoOneK9503

Jason feels weak against counselors TOGETHER

8 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Yeah, but the kill should be harder than it is.

I main Buggzy and go for the kill every match these days, but mainly use hit and run tactics to demask anyway. A preoccupied Jason is the safest to attack.

The easiest way is just to get the car running as a lure. Free hits for days as he repeatedly pulls the driver out!

No doubt. But the Combat Stance really helps too. For example, Jason is close to you, and you enter Combat Stance with an Axe. He tries to grab you and you dodge to the left. Right after, you do a Power Attack and run!

Doesn't it sounds great?

3 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Really? That's weird... I said this because of this video:

I have to admit that it was a very cool fight, i never seen anybody dodge and attack like that (mostly bc every Jason just go for the grab) but it was really awesome, it would be cool if at the end Tommy got to kill Jason but everybody died i suppose :P

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Seven councilors one Jason. Seven to one odds. 

That's not how odds and ratios work with respect to probability. Lol. 

12 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Then just block it. When blocking, you cannot get stunned even if you take damage. And tap the button for multi-hit horizontal attack, not hold it for a power attack. I meant, if they can also buff the weapon's range.

Edit: Oh! When counselors block it, their weapon drops too.

Blocking Jason can still be stunned from behind matey when we all gang up to kill him it's lights out for old maggot head unfortunately especially if I come back as Tommy ?

Solution: part 4 Jason.

I encountered a group last night who wanted to all move together and try to gang up on me.  OK.  I'll break doen the doors in a jiffy, come on in and swing away.  

After I killed all five of them with my trusty pig splitter, the host (who was one of the five) quit the match.  Apparently, I wasn't "playing fair" by refusing to let a group of teens bully my massive killing machine monster.

Casuals are ruining this game.

3 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Solution: part 4 Jason.

I encountered a group last night who wanted to all move together and try to gang up on me.  OK.  I'll break doen the doors in a jiffy, come on in and swing away.  

After I killed all five of them with my trusty pig splitter, the host (who was one of the five) quit the match.  Apparently, I wasn't "playing fair" by refusing to let a group of teens bully my massive killing machine monster.

Casuals are ruining this game.

Don't say casuals if they were trying to kill you they were obviously not you just managed to beat them, pat yourself on the back for doing well but don't put people down at the end of the day

1 minute ago, Dandan10 said:

Don't say casuals if they were trying to kill you they were obviously not you just managed to beat them, pat yourself on the back for doing well but don't put people down at the end of the day

Fair enough.  I had a very frustrating few matches yesterday that I (fairly or unfairly) equate with casuals being attracted by the retail release and double XP weekend.

Every match was plagued with squeakers who wouldn't stop making constant sound effects, Jason-helpers, guys who hung around cars waiting for them to get fixed (rather than put any effort to fixing it), and ultimately a rage-quitting host when I finally got to be Jason and killed them all.

1 minute ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Fair enough.  I had a very frustrating few matches yesterday that I (fairly or unfairly) equate with casuals being attracted by the retail release and double XP weekend.

Every match was plagued with squeakers who wouldn't stop making constant sound effects, Jason-helpers, guys who hung around cars waiting for them to get fixed (rather than put any effort to fixing it), and ultimately a rage-quitting host when I finally got to be Jason and killed them all.

I know dude we all have them matches lol, especially the past few days, some host (who was 101 like our group) said I don't care if you kill me don't worry I won't shut the lobby.

One of our six was Jason and killed him first one round then third the next all I heard before the lobby shut was abuse lol

There are two ways this can be fixed:

First, Jason can be given a multi-attack feature. It could be used once every handful of seconds, but it's a "get out of jail free" card when counselors decide they want to gang bag Jason.

Secondly, change up the amount of wrenches/pots/pans in-game. They're plentiful, and you can usually find at least one within a cabin. If good weapons become more scarce it becomes more difficult for counselors to fight back. For instance, less wrenches but more planks (same stun chance but planks break quicker).

• Like 1

Pretty sure the former patch would be better than ALL of these ideas.

These proposals would completely alter the game; the same game that has become quite popular up until this point.

THE GAME WAS FINE AS IT WAS BEFORE.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Caulus said:

Pretty sure the former patch would be better than ALL of these ideas.

These proposals would completely alter the game; the same game that has become quite popular up until this point.

THE GAME WAS FINE AS IT WAS BEFORE.

You know Caulus, I've noticed the past couple of days that you've been one of the more angry people when it comes to these debates. So the former patch would be better than ALL of these ideas?

Jason being able to multi-attack has been discussed in the past, and it was considered an interesting idea to help Jason combat counselors ganging up on him. Furthermore, reducing the number of pots/pans/wrenches while introducing more weapons with less durability/combat potential is technically a Jason buff. Since you're part of the camp that wants Jason to be more dangerous than he is now, wouldn't you think my idea would be considerable, at the very least?

I don't know if you typed that before you read the posts, or you're simply too angry to debate with people, but there are some interesting ideas floating around this thread. They all deserve to be heard; that's the point of being in a community, after all.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

You know Caulus, I've noticed the past couple of days that you've been one of the more angry people when it comes to these debates. So the former patch would be better than ALL of these ideas?

Jason being able to multi-attack has been discussed in the past, and it was considered an interesting idea to help Jason combat counselors ganging up on him. Furthermore, reducing the number of pots/pans/wrenches while introducing more weapons with less durability/combat potential is technically a Jason buff. Since you're part of the camp that wants Jason to be more dangerous than he is now, wouldn't you think my idea would be considerable, at the very least?

I don't know if you typed that before you read the posts, or you're simply too angry to debate with people, but there are some interesting ideas floating around this thread. They all deserve to be heard; that's the point of being in a community, after all.

Out of likes :(

8 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

I think it was fine before, yes. I am against the multi-hit swing for Jason also, because it kills the counselor gang-up teamwork tactic.

Teamwork is how you are supposed to win this game!

Just now, Caulus said:

I think it was fine before, yes. I am against the multi-hit swing for Jason also, because it kill the counselor teamwork tactic.

Teamwork is how you are supposed to win this game!

Oh really? What about Tommy Jarvis? Before he had no incentive to help people; now he gets bonus XP/CP for helping others. One could say this patch helped encourage teamwork.

And I noticed you blantantly ignored my second idea about reducing the number of wrenches/pots/pans in the game. So I'm assuming you'd like that idea, despite the fact you said every idea that was presented here was inferior to the previous patch? Because you could still gang up on Jason rather easily in the previous patch; the grab fix did nothing to change that.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mr. Blonde said:

Melee weapons suck vs groups who know what they're doing. They can just block your melee attack (lol @ teenage blocking a machete) and then other counselors will counter attack and stun you to hell from behind. If youre smart you shouldnt be taking on groups of counselors by yourself as Jason. . . that's the easiest way to get stun locked like a pinata and have them take your mask off and then risk them killing you and GG.

Best way to fight counselors is to get them to split up and take them out 1 by 1. If they don't split up and stick together, then oh well tough luck gotta deal with it. It sucks but is what it is. It is 7 v 1 after all...

If They group up just step back and kill them with knives...!!

37 minutes ago, mojitodominic said:

If They group up just step back and kill them with knives...!!

They can just block knives. . . You guys really come up with the most useless strategies that only work vs random noobs. Lol

2 minutes ago, Mr. Blonde said:

They can just block knives. . . You guys really come up with the most useless strategies that only work vs random noobs. Lol

I think you might need to work on your throwing knives strategy. Looks like you just stand there for 10 seconds trying to AIM at the counselor... As there are player that can land melee attacks 9/10 times there are Jasons who will land 9/10 knives...

@Trident77

As I've said before, the Tommy buff/changes and Fox were the ONLY good things to come out of the new patch. The item drop icons I don't like, but I understand why they would try them.

Everything else was fine. Seriously.

I recall a situation where everyone tried to mob a part 3 jason who wasn't going to play along with the whole "we're gonna kill jason" plan. He did the logical thing and just started swinging that axe. Needless to say, the "brave band of 7" was quickly cut down to he "tragic two twerps" in about 15 seconds.

This was before several patches where they seemed to mess up the attack range of his normal melee strikes.

22 minutes ago, Caulus said:

@Trident77

As I've said before, the Tommy buff/changes and Fox were the ONLY good things to come out of the new patch. The item drop icons I don't like, but I understand why they would try them.

Everything else was fine. Seriously.

That is NOT an apology to everyone here whose ideas you denounced while you were too busy declaring for the 100th time that you thought the patch was bad.

Do you understand why we're posting ideas? It's because we already realize the patch has gone through, and it's unlikely they will take back the patch. So we posted ideas to try making improvements to the next one. They might not always be the best, but they are certainly valid opinions. But here you came on this thread, blantantly called everyone's ideas out while stating the previous patch would've been better (even though my ideas alone already showcased the game had flaws), and you won't even give a simple apology to everyone whom you picked a fight with.

If you have issues with the patch, you take it up with the devs. But if you want a pick a fight with us...well, I have to wonder how long you'll last. Someone already got canned for their "opinions" when they decided to pick on forum members rather than give constructive criticism.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

I recall a situation where everyone tried to mob a part 3 jason who wasn't going to play along with the whole "we're gonna kill jason" plan. He did the logical thing and just started swinging that axe. Needless to say, the "brave band of 7" was quickly cut down to he "tragic two twerps" in about 15 seconds.

This was before several patches where they seemed to mess up the attack range of his normal melee strikes.

That "brave band of seven" wasn't very bright it seems.

I typically don't fight Jason with a group, but when I do, I always lead with a firecracker to create an opening for attack and if it misses, I throw another. I did this recently, pre-patch. I threw a firecracker, Jason moved and waited. I walked to the edge of the fireworks, waited about 3 seconds and surprised him by throwing another one right at his feet. lol

I am very aggressive if I need to be.

15 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

..., and it's unlikely they will take back the patch...

I sincerely hope this isn't the case because it means I might be done with this game.

18 hours ago, Caulus said:

That "brave band of seven" wasn't very bright it seems.

I typically don't fight Jason with a group, but when I do, I always lead with a firecracker to create an opening for attack and if it misses, I throw another. I did this recently, pre-patch. I threw a firecracker, Jason moved and waited. I walked to the edge of the fireworks, waited about 3 seconds and surprised him by throwing another one right at his feet. lol

I am very aggressive if I need to be.

I sincerely hope this isn't the case because it means I might be done with this game.

They have gone back on patches before. They reverted the windows to be smashed with melee strikes and just left the E trigger as an option. It's still a bit hit or miss whe nit comes to hitting a counselor climbing out of a window.

I also had a knife not work when someone was opening a door to escape a cabin.

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:47 AM, HuDawg said:

Well not for nothing but i would rather not use the shift head punches..and im most cases i never do.   But when im left with no choice and im being ganged up on by a bunch of cocky campers its HEAD PUNCH CITY.

I mean.. what else can i do?.. Can't do any cool kills.. I get stopped.. If I try and swing my weapon i get attacked.  After a few heads get knocked off they get the picture real quick.

I love HEAD PUNCH CITY...pretty much the only grab kill you see from Tryhard Jasons, but I understand why they do it.