ZooMalfunction

The stigma of being killed as Jason

5 attempts at a legit kill on me. 0 successfully executed. I've let my friends kill me on purpose. 3 times I've been on my knees but Tommy didn't know to hit X not R2. 2 other times i would kill fake Pam or Tommy. A quick retreat with a Shift+Grab solves most problems.

On 6/10/2018 at 2:40 PM, Dead Meme said:

He doesn't main J4, and he hasn't gone against any group named CKY. The only groups he played against was big o nuggets, and Showstopping. Are you sure you're not confused with someone else? Do you have a video showing his death? Livestream, or anything like that? I’m certain he wasn't killed as Jason as J4, I would have heard about from all of the other hit sqauds, I’m friends with some of their crew members, and they would have for sure told me about it. 

He plays PS4, right? I've looked up other reyezbloods and there seems to be only one that plays F13. I know for a fact the person the killed was called that, not sure if it was him or not is the problem. He used J4 and no other Reyezblood plays this game so this guy is the only option left. I can try digging through their Twitch accounts to see if I can find a video on it but don't hold your breath, It would take a while to sift through all the videos to find that clip. By the way, it wasn't a competitive stream or anything, they encountered him in a QP lobby. The only reason I remembered his name was because I had seen him in many other QP lobbies as well. So if he did die, I'm certain he wouldn't go off telling his friends.

2 minutes ago, BeepBeepRichie said:

He plays PS4, right? I've looked up other reyezbloods and there seems to be only one that plays F13. I know for a fact the person the killed was called that, not sure if it was him or not is the problem. He used J4 and no other Reyezblood plays this game so this guy is the only option left. I can try digging through their Twitch accounts to see if I can find a video on it but don't hold your breath, It would take a while to sift through all the videos to find that clip. By the way, it wasn't a competitive stream or anything, they encountered him in a QP lobby. The only reason I remembered his name was because I had seen him in many other QP lobbies as well. So if he did die, I'm certain he wouldn't go off telling his friends.

He couldn't have been killed, because Reyez hasn't played QP as Jason for a long time. If he does he will only play with friends. The only time he actually could have died was when he played against Big O and his crew, and that was two months ago, and he survived twice, and got no survivors. Oh well, it’s fine I would love to see a clip for my self so that I know for sure that he was killed, because I know for fact that he’s one tough Jason to take down. 

On 6/11/2018 at 6:13 PM, Dead Meme said:

He couldn't have been killed, because Reyez hasn't played QP as Jason for a long time. If he does he will only play with friends. The only time he actually could have died was when he played against Big O and his crew, and that was two months ago, and he survived twice, and got no survivors. Oh well, it’s fine I would love to see a clip for my self so that I know for sure that he was killed, because I know for fact that he’s one tough Jason to take down. 

I mean, I can try to find the clip, but again, as I said, I'm not sure how far back it was so finding the clip may be a bit difficult. I've seen him play, and while he's no doubt a good Jason, he pales in comparison to the likes of Mx or other Jasons in Nuggets's tournaments, so I don't think it's too much of a stretch that it was him. I don't think CKY has yet to find a Jason they couldn't kill, so I'm about 90% sure it was him on account of the name.