Jump to content
ZooMalfunction

The stigma of being killed as Jason

Recommended Posts

My first match ever , I´ve got to Play Jason and I died. Never again and only came once close to that. I don´t know how I would react. When they would be total assholes , I would be so Angry that I would probably break one of my bones. I once got really outplayed and they called the cops……….I looked like someone hit me with a taser. Atleast I didn´t get Angry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like there are so many people out there that were never taught good sportsmanship as children. No matter the game, try your best, play to win, if you win congrats, if you don't there is always next time and always shake the hand of your opponent. Being a good winner is just as important as being a good loser.

Being a good sport allows everyone to have fun.

  

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GrandMoff said:

I feel like there are so many people out there that were never taught good sportsmanship as children. No matter the game, try your best, play to win, if win congrats, if you don't there is always next time and always shake the hand of your opponent. Being a good winner is just as important as being a good loser.

Being a good sport allows everyone to have fun. 

It's most noticeable in video games.

Plus people only really talk a lot of shit when you get mad about it. Accept your loss, congratulate them and move on. It's just a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GrandMoff said:

I feel like there are so many people out there that were never taught good sportsmanship as children. No matter the game, try your best, play to win, if win congrats, if you don't there is always next time and always shake the hand of your opponent. Being a good winner is just as important as being a good loser.

Being a good sport allows everyone to have fun.

  

Can't teach sportsmanship in a time of participation trophies.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

My first match ever , I´ve got to Play Jason and I died. Never again and only came once close to that. I don´t know how I would react. When they would be total assholes , I would be so Angry that I would probably break one of my bones. I once got really outplayed and they called the cops……….I looked like someone hit me with a taser. Atleast I didn´t get Angry.

Dang ,i guess the stigma for you was more of a learning experience instead of an embarrassment .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Dang ,i guess the stigma for you was more of a learning experience instead of an embarrassment .

I actually thought the rage meter was my Health , haha.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I actually thought the rage meter was my Health , haha.

To be fair, I don't recall it being explained. I also never really looked at the "how to play" section...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Truth said:

To be fair, I don't recall it being explained. I also never really looked at the "how to play" section...

The how to Play section is huge for a beginner. I thought : Oooooh! Tutorials! (I thought they were in explained in Videos) But then I thought : What? Just Pictures and text?

nah.jpg.0ded9079007162e60506df74dac01daa.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2017 at 1:30 PM, Dandan10 said:

Killing Jason is just as easy as fixing the boat or car there's steps to doing it, you follow the steps and bar any bugs or retards trying to 'help' it goes just as smooth as any other thing in the game

I agree, there are many groups of people who play in party chat who strictly play the game to kill Jason , they don’t do objectives, they just group on on Jason, I would find it boring to do that every match, it’s too easy, I’ve been killed as Jason a dozen times, when I know I’m in a group with Jason killers I don’t bother trapping anything, I just try to fight, of the fail to kill me they get real salty.. killing Jason is the easiest thing to do in this game , people who haven’t been killed have not played against people who strictly play this game to kill Jason ... doesn’t take much skill, it’s even easier now post patch as Jason gets stunned more with the grab being so bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

When they would be total assholes , I would be so Angry that I would probably break one of my bones

Why would you break one of your own bones because some random people that you don't know on the internet were being assholes? Maybe you just need to step away from the game for a bit. Newsflash: There are tons of assholes on the internet. 

Back to the original post...I was killed a couple of weeks ago as Jason. It was done in a private game by some friends of mine. I was able to get away and re-group a couple of times, but they were determined and relentless. I took my asswhipping as well as the obligatory shit-talking that came afterwords. But, it was all in good fun. They have been telling me for months that they were going to get me one day. Good for them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there should be more stigma for Jason's hiding in the water so they can say they've never been killed than actually being killed. 

I don't see much of a stigma in Jason kills anymore given how easy it is for a group of experienced counselors.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

I think there should be more stigma for Jason's hiding in the water so they can say they've never been killed than actually being killed

I don't see much of a stigma in Jason kills anymore given how easy it is for a group of experienced counselors.

I agree. I don't understand people who defend that. Nothing that can be done about it, it's just bad sportsmanship.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

Why would you break one of your own bones because some random people that you don't know on the internet were being assholes? Maybe you just need to step away from the game for a bit. Newsflash: There are tons of assholes on the internet. 

I was just exaggerating. I don´t really know how I would react. Probably not that bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2018 at 10:35 AM, Reyezblood 03 said:

Well, I haven’t been killed as Jason, since release week, when I was still leaning how to play. Ever since I fully learned how to play as Jason. People just got close, the farthest a group got was Demask, Tommy and sweater, then I made them use up their knifes and there went the kill. Honestly, if they killed me legitimately, no exploits or anything then yeah, props to them they deserved it. 

Aren't you the same Reyez blood on ps4 that uses part 4 and got killed by CKY a while ago?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BeepBeepRichie said:

Aren't you the same Reyez blood on ps4 that uses part 4 and got killed by CKY a while ago?

He got banned on the forums. I wonder why? Nah, he didn't get killed he was a really good Jason, I saw him play against big o and his crew, he managed to live twice but dropped out after that. I got to talk to him for a bit on psn, pretty chill guy. 

Actually Reyez, did say that he was killed by his crew a couple of times, but that was during the early days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question. What different scenarios have you witnessed that causes a... lets say "glitch", that enables you to kill Jason. I mean like "proven" cause and affect situations. Example: last night I couldn't kill Jason (the x showed but didn't trigger) because apparently if Jarvis and sweatergirl both hit Jason while he is stunned with the sweater , the kill sequence will not activate. I had no idea, so I'm just curious of other similar situations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(This was a private match)

Not sure how mad this Jason got (someone elses friend in our group), but this was a HUGE bullshit instance that probably would piss anyone off (@malloymk & @hu_soldier13 are Vanessa and Tommy, respectively in this video): 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I let people kill me now as Jason if I can't be bothered or the councellor players are a nice bunch.

I main Savini as Jason and people get real excited when I say they can kill me. I have even tricked a few people into believing the ground opens up to take him back to hell or he turns to dust ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, RustInPeace said:

(This was a private match)

Not sure how mad this Jason got (someone elses friend in our group), but this was a HUGE bullshit instance that probably would piss anyone off (@malloymk & @hu_soldier13 are Vanessa and Tommy, respectively in this video): 

 

Agreed. Broken game.

In fairness the sweater should have stunned him in the first place. 

That said, this should never happen. I've seen othee clips on youtube of this happening as well. Crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RustInPeace said:

(This was a private match)

Not sure how mad this Jason got (someone elses friend in our group), but this was a HUGE bullshit instance that probably would piss anyone off (@malloymk & @hu_soldier13 are Vanessa and Tommy, respectively in this video): 

 

This bug..... or "tech" :lol: has been known for quite sometime now.   With it, its actually possible, but not likely, to true solo kill Jason (Demask, sweater stun, confirm kill as Tommy all done by one player)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2018 at 3:41 AM, Dead Meme said:

He got banned on the forums. I wonder why? Nah, he didn't get killed he was a really good Jason, I saw him play against big o and his crew, he managed to live twice but dropped out after that. I got to talk to him for a bit on psn, pretty chill guy. 

Actually Reyez, did say that he was killed by his crew a couple of times, but that was during the early days. 

4

I'm pretty sure it was him. The guy's name was Reyezblood and had a number or two after his name(don't remember which ones think It might've been a 3 too) and he mained part 4. He got killed by this one crew called CKY. The only way it wasn't him is if some other random person was called Reyezblood too, but I highly doubt it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, BeepBeepRichie said:

I'm pretty sure it was him. The guy's name was Reyezblood and had a number or two after his name(don't remember which ones think It might've been a 3 too) and he mained part 4. He got killed by this one crew called CKY. The only way it wasn't him is if some other random person was called Reyezblood too, but I highly doubt it.

Reyezblood comments on my new YouTube videos all the time. He and I played a few rounds together and yeah he's a solid ass Jason. I'm almost as good as him I'd say.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, BeepBeepRichie said:

I'm pretty sure it was him. The guy's name was Reyezblood and had a number or two after his name(don't remember which ones think It might've been a 3 too) and he mained part 4. He got killed by this one crew called CKY. The only way it wasn't him is if some other random person was called Reyezblood too, but I highly doubt it.

He doesn't main J4, and he hasn't gone against any group named CKY. The only groups he played against was big o nuggets, and Showstopping. Are you sure you're not confused with someone else? Do you have a video showing his death? Livestream, or anything like that? I’m certain he wasn't killed as Jason as J4, I would have heard about from all of the other hit sqauds, I’m friends with some of their crew members, and they would have for sure told me about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ZillaMeister said:

Reyezblood comments on my new YouTube videos all the time. He and I played a few rounds together and yeah he's a solid ass Jason. I'm almost as good as him I'd say.

What’s your channel called? I like watching others play as Jason, lol because I’m not that good as him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2018 at 9:03 AM, GrandMoff said:

I feel like there are so many people out there that were never taught good sportsmanship as children. No matter the game, try your best, play to win, if you win congrats, if you don't there is always next time and always shake the hand of your opponent. Being a good winner is just as important as being a good loser.

Being a good sport allows everyone to have fun.

  

Except my innate assholish nature doesn't allow me to concern myself with the fun of others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×