Mr. Blonde

F13 Needs Serious Changes

VOTE!  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Is F13 perfectly balanced right now?

• Yes, no changes needed. Git Gud
    • No, it needs more improvements & balance

I am glad to see there is yet another thread about whether or how to balance the game. Very productive and clearly shows the life of this game and the forums.

I think the game needs some balancing, but don't like any of the OP's ideas. There is no way I would wait that long between games. Great rebuttal from@JPops

I admit to missing trap stacking, although i recognize it ahould have never been a thing. After all, if one was triggered, wouldnt it trigger the others? However, I notice multiple objectives being fixed quicker. By that I mean often times before Jason even has shift unlocked or can use it for a second time. There isn't much he can do with three morphs and using sense once or twice when the counselors can just hop through windows all willy nilly. 

-switch stalk and sense. One, this will make counselors a little more nervous about hopping out as they don't know if he is lurking. This will increase the "horror" aspect of the game. This idea has been suggested thousands of times.

-bring back being able to hit counselors or grab counselors in windows. This will force counselors to do run and jumps through windows. Which may lead to them having to smash themselves through and receive damage. 

aukvd8M.gif

-if Jason can't trap stack, give him two more traps so he can spread them out and cover areas more efficiently. With three traps you aren't getting much coverage and they seem useless at this point. You can set one done at the phone house, morph to the car. Find out someone was hiding in the phone house at the beginning, found the fuse and triggers the trap and installs in. By the time your morph charges again, the call is halfway through. In the first minute or two the fuse is in. It only takes a couple counselors to troll Jason and fix it, and guard it for the call. All the while fighting this, the cars or boat are being fixed. This is the first 3 minutes of a game against good counselors.  By having two more traps, he can bring back the challenge of needing teamwork to dispose of them, without them being stacked. 

-now here is my balancing idea, the counselor can use and break the weapon in possession if they play a mini game to set off the trap. One misstep though and the counselor is caught automatically, and the trap does damage to the point of automatic stumble. After all, one of those traps would take a leg off.

- give Jason a charge attack to swing at 180° and hit multiple targets at once. As of now, if your finger slips or if you have a broken in controller, Jason can accidentally slop out of combat stance and in a split second end up stunned against a group. 

-i have heard of mini games to repair the car. I like this idea but think it should increase in difficulty with how many times he has smashed it, until the car is destroyed. After all, you can't keep wrecking the same car without totaling it.1JuRDWm.jpg

- my main concern is Jason's total hot box and weapon collision. He has one animated swing and it misses, a lot. This, I think, is priority fix. I get and am for the grab range reduction, but feel it was drastically reduced to where you often miss counselors trapped in corners in front of you. These two issues only help table circles and window jumpers, making Jason seem like a bumbling, comical oaf, not a terrifying threat. 

- make item locations a toggle option for private matches. Meaning, choose to turn them on or off. Keep it in tact as is for QP.

I think Tommy Jarvis coming in with health spray and a pocket knife is great. I was hesitant ast first, but it really helps him become a more affective hero. I always thought it was silly he showed up to kill Jason with only one shotgun shell. Pretty useless.

Does high of one character stat automatically make any other stat lower? Meaning are they interactive to each other? You could create stronger runners and fixers, but at the same time make them rely on each other more by doing this. @Alkavian has come up with an impressive list on how to rebuild and balance characters that people should check out.

• Like 2

Here's the thing - Jason was fine before the patch. Just revert the changes and he'll be ok. He doesn't need extra stuff. Just restoring to something that worked perfectly fine for months.

Marking is bullshit, and ruins the game for both sides by uttery simplifying the game so that all matches play identically. A long grab range was arguably required to actually make him work at all. Without it, he's completely unthreatening.

The only remaining issue was trap-stacking. I'm happy that's gone, but traps still need a buff to deter tanking. Remove Medic (aka Thick Skin 2.0) and it'll be fine.

If you want counselor buffs, go back to long stun times for Jason. They were perfectly fine, and I don't recall any Jason player having a problem with them. It balanced the grab by making combat high risk-reward, as it should be.

The problem is the devs can't stop fucking tinkering with a winning formula, and have ended up ruining it. One side is 5% overpowered, so they give a 20% buff to the other side. Now that side is 15% overpowered, next patch they depower them by 30%, and rather than simply revert the old changes, add a bunch of new bullshit nobody wanted instead.

Go back to powerful grabs, no marking, and long stuns on Jason, and people will be happy. Maybe reduce grabs a little if you must (but WAY more than it is currently) but then get rid of Medic too, and the balance will be great.

Philosophically speaking, against players with a similar skill level, matches should always end on average for Jason at 5-6/8. A Jason that's better than the lobby 7-8/8. Worse than the lobby 3-4/8.

Unless escaping feels earned, the game is hollow.

People dying is part of the franchise and experience. If you insist on 'perfect balance', a Jason at the same skill level as the lobby will get between 0-2/8, as it happening often now.

With that, you simply don't have a game, other than a teabagging dance sim for cancerous players who are killing the game. What's the point of all your expensive, flashy mocap kills if nobody is being fucking killed?

• Like 4

On 10/28/2017 at 8:29 PM, Mr. Blonde said:

F13 is in a state of peril with all nerfs to Jason and huge buffs to counselors after latest patch so now Gunmedia needs to restore balance by doing 1 of 4 things. . .

1 - Extend time limit of game to 30 mins from 20 mins

2 - Extend cops arriving from 5 mins to 10 mins

3 - let Jason pick up traps that havent gone off that he placed so he can put them in new spots. . .

4 - Give Jason perks. . .

1 -  IMO 20 mins is fine.  

2 -  Sort of agree with this.

3. - Picking up traps is a good idea.   If anything..IMO Jasons taps should replenish after 1 min after a placed traps gets tripped off.

4.  NO PERKS for jason plz.  Its already bad enough with campers having perks.

7 hours ago, RainyWoods said:

I like the idea of being able to pick up your traps that haven't been stepped in. This will encourage more creative placement of the traps, with the comfort knowing that you can pick that trap back up and use it again later if a plan doesn't work. Right now I just go straight to the phone and place the rest at the cars. It's getting a bit stale, but at this moment I see no point in placing them at areas that aren't objectives.

30 minutes for a match is far too long. As others have pointed out, people will just leave. If i've been killed early on, I still stay to see how the game plays out, and to get the experience points. I don't want to potentially be there for 25+ minutes not playing. I don't think anyone would want that.

I also don't like the idea of having the police take 10 minutes to arrive. I think it should remain as it is, but Jason should be allowed to lay traps inside buildings. I agree that things are too easy at this point for councilors, but waiting 10 minutes for the police to arrive would be a bit of a drag, and it would make the fuse itself useless after the first 10 minutes of game time has passed. I'm strongly against trap stacking returning as it's nonsensical, but being able to place traps inside next to the phone itself would ramp up the challenge.

The game has become an absolute cake walk recently for councilors but I think there are ways to make Jason powerful again, whilst keeping the game fast paced and exciting. Fix the grab for one (it really shouldn't have been touched). Sort out the reach on his weapon as it's very buggy at the moment, and most importantly is the need for Jason to have some kind of crowd control capability, as it's only when Jason is surrounded by councilors that you see how truly one sided the game currently is. In my head i'm seeing something with the same goal as Reinhardt from Overwatch's charge attack. Something fast and aggressive that can single out and pin a player down, and that pushes back (possibly onto the floor) other players standing around very close by. Jason needs some kind of ability where for a brief moment he's practically invincible and is no laughing matter. He needs crowd control. This is coming from someone who has had their preference set to councilor from day 1. I want the game to be challenging again, and I want Jason to be feared and his space respected at all times. It's a sad sight to see him get gang banged and disrespected. Slashing only gets him so far, and in most coordinated moments, it's not enough. At the same time though I don't want it to be impossible for the councilors. I want players rewarded for careful and smart gameplay, and for things to feel fair on both sides, but for councilors to be sweating by far the most.

This all day !!!

2 hours ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Here's the thing - Jason was fine before the patch. Just revert the changes and he'll be ok. He doesn't need extra stuff. Just restoring to something that worked perfectly fine for months.

Marking is bullshit, and ruins the game for both sides by uttery simplifying the game so that all matches play identically. A long grab range was arguably required to actually make him work at all. Without it, he's completely unthreatening.

The only remaining issue was trap-stacking. I'm happy that's gone, but traps still need a buff to deter tanking. Remove Medic (aka Thick Skin 2.0) and it'll be fine.

If you want counselor buffs, go back to long stun times for Jason. They were perfectly fine, and I don't recall any Jason player having a problem with them. It balanced the grab by making combat high risk-reward, as it should be.

The problem is the devs can't stop fucking tinkering with a winning formula, and have ended up ruining it. One side is 5% overpowered, so they give a 20% buff to the other side. Now that side is 15% overpowered, next patch they depower them by 30%, and rather than simply revert the old changes, add a bunch of new bullshit nobody wanted instead.

Go back to powerful grabs, no marking, and long stuns on Jason, and people will be happy. Maybe reduce grabs a little if you must (but WAY more than it is currently) but then get rid of Medic too, and the balance will be great.

Philosophically speaking, against players with a similar skill level, matches should always end on average for Jason at 5-6/8. A Jason that's better than the lobby 7-8/8. Worse than the lobby 3-4/8.

Unless escaping feels earned, the game is hollow.

People dying is part of the franchise and experience. If you insist on 'perfect balance', a Jason at the same skill level as the lobby will get between 0-2/8, as it happening often now.

With that, you simply don't have a game, other than a teabagging dance sim for cancerous players who are killing the game. What's the point of all your expensive, flashy mocap kills if nobody is being fucking killed?

Agree with everything in this post !! When Gun media released the game one of the things Randy Greenback said was “ get ready to die... a lot.” This is Jason’s game it should be rewarding to escape him... not easy. I played 8 counselor matches last night escaped every one, cops for 4 matches 4 seater for 2 and the group teamed up and killed Jason the other 2.

it was ridiculous watching Jason run away from the group... as of right know Jason doesn’t have the tools at his disposal to deal with everything the counselors throw at him.. and that’s the issues with balance.

no trap stacking is fine ( never used it.)

fix grab!

adjust hit box/ collision on melee swing / combat stance stike, he should be able to counter strike ( so should counselors.) and add a power swing to deal with groups of counselors.

fix windows ( back to before prompt.) when you could hit counselors going or out of windows.

give him stalk first ... for surprise kills. Then sense.

the least amount of traps Jason should have is 5 not 3...

melee attacks should also damage the car and if it crashed 4 to 5 Times should disable it.....

keep items on the map if counselors is killed with it in hand. 

Adjust trap placement indicator on map to be more clearly distinguishable.

The problems are:

Traps: Jason cannot tell which have been triggered, leading him to waste Morphs, which then leave him stranded for a free counselor repair, making wins and losses coin flips at times, and Medic makes triggering them simple and inconsequential.

Jason should know which traps have been triggered, and Medic should not exist in the current state.

Grab: Jason cannot grab counselors to save his life, and with pocket knives and marking making mobs form naturally and early, escaping/saving from grabs is easy. This leads to overconfident counselors literally making a mockery of him in combat and by teabagging and taunting, because there's no penalty, and chopping isn't even an option as everyone is drowning in health.

His grab range should be extended either to pre-patch range, or close to, so that getting close to him is actually dangerous again.

Item Marking: This is ruining the game and should be removed. It gives counselors perfect information, which removes any need to coordinate, and subverts the walkie and proximity chat system. It makes every game play out the same, with mobs swarming the objectives early, which gives Jason no chance to disrupt plans. It ruins the atmosphere and complexity the game previously had.

It should be taken out, or at worst, replaced with a corpse marking system. That way players must visit bodies to have a chance at an item. At worst, they'll likely be rewarded with sprays and firecrackers, yet be punished with a Fear dose. It'll add an element of risk and exploration that's been removed, and also atmosphere, seeing Jason's murderous work first-hand, which will incentivise Jasons to be creative.

Too much counselor health: Med sprays are both the most common found item, and can be picked up in guaranteed spawns. Almost everyone also runs Medic to double their stash. This means traps are tanked as a matter of course with no penalty, and broken window looping (even on second stories) is common, and carries no threat. Jasons are deincentivised to chop, and unless you can chain stun them (which is impossible if even one more person is there to help them by stunning you) they just heal and run away.

Medic needs to be removed, or retooled so that it has a different bonues than doubling sprays. It's currently Thick Skin 2.0, and needs to be removed for the same reasons that was - it undermines multiple mechanics and systems, leading to stagnant and exploitative play.

Too overconfident counselors: Nobody fears Jason anymore. As a result, table looping, teabagging, dance taunting and mob attacking have become routine.

Luckily, the game actually has a Fear mechanic. This should be used! Jason should ramp up fear hugely on counselors within a short radius of him. Teabagging? Feared out. Standing in front of windows and doors as he smashes them to try to get free hits? Feared out. Looping a table? Feared out? Getting repeatedly grabbed because you know you have pocket knives or nearby friends? Feared out.

All these things would make you absolutely shit yourself in real life. What's the point of a fear mechanic if darkness makes you scared, because Jason could be near, but actually squatting in his face, or standing in front of a door being dismantled, or being grabbed by him, or looping a table with him breathing down your neck does nothing? It's absurd, and should be penalised.

If possible, I would make it not a radius, but a cone effect, so people can still attack him from behind safely. But you should not be able to stand your ground or taunt him without penalty. This is NEEDED to actually make Jason scary again.

You should also be able to interrupt the window cimbing animation again to stop obnoxious looping behaviour. People can still loop - just make it have a risk.

Bad item spawners: The fuse is often in the phone house, and on small maps, all the parts for a vehicle can spawn in a house close by, leading to objectives being completed before Jason has even done his initial 3 Morph tour of objectives, and before Shuft has even unlocked. Having the police called because you went to a car first, or the 4-seater moving because you went to the phone first, then the 2-seater, makes for non-games that are no fun for anyone, except those that enjoy non-games and free wins.

All maps need the Jarvis spawner. All parts should be randomly distributed, and limited to one per house if marking still exists. If marking is removed, the old system of proximity spawns is fine, but it needs to be limited to one per house, and Jason needs to be able to distinguish between the 4 and 2 seater cars so he can defend effectively in the early game for small maps.

---

If you wish to nerf Jason, simply return stun times to the old long ones. I don't know any Jason players who had an issue with that, and it makes combat high risk/reward, as it should be. Just make sure Sucker Punch is lowered as a result, as nobody wants extra stun times, and 33% of a longer stun on top.

• Like 3

Jason needs a massive buff almost as much as console players need dedicated servers. I've gotten XP from maybe 4 games in two days thanks to hosts leaving, has me looking to other games that don't reward players for leaving early. 

Agree with ZooMalfunction 100% his post should be used as a tool for the developers to give the balance of power back to Jason and giving him the tools to fight off the non stop gang banging that has been occurring almost every match I have played since the newest patch.

also give Jason a more powerful slash while holding down the attack button to deal with groups of counselors!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

also give Jason a more powerful slash while holding down the attack button to deal with groups of counselors!

Agreed. Let's get some triple decapitations up in this bitch.

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 8:59 PM, JPops said:

Let me ask you a serious question. are you really going to wait around a half hour if you are spawn killed? Reusable traps for Jason is game breaking as well as a timer for cops to move from 5 to 10 minutes. In a 20 minute game you have 3 markers where the cops can arrive. <5 mins 10 mins 15 mins. Your proposal gives one shot in the first 10 minutes anything after that the timer will run out first. I think your thought with that was the 30 min timer but again are you really going to wait around 30 minutes for your next game?

What perks do you propose to give an already OP Jason? 

Might as well talk to the walls man.  Instead of a few tweaks for balance it was a laundry list of 15 items, 13 of which are heavy Jason favoring with two neutral.  He wants a game of "easy button" and no one can even escape because he needs to feel like Da Man.  Of course he wants 30 minute games so he can milk as much superiority of  each and every match he comes across. 

He's essentially calling for auto-kill or hair's breath from death traps.

More melee damage for Jason (three hits is too much.. too much! needs to be one hit only!!!)

Better grab (ok.. can see some very close range tweaking of grab) 

Agree on the reverting windows, worked beter before or make it both ways - they cant hit you through window either when you're Jason.

Wants Rage faster (those doors shouldn't stop Supah Jason!)

Wants fear amped so you can't get stamina back or see your map (because chasing people is just unfun as Jason and they need to just fall down so I may get muh killz)

Wants one of the three escape options "reworked"

He wants a you can't stun me button where if you stun him he wants an auto-grab or kill because how dare you knock him down.

He wants to smash the rear window or back bumper as those are part of the internal combustion engine obviously and car can't run if you smash the trunk. 

The counselors are staying there and cant tell which car is which but Jason should be able to. 

Going along with his fear amping, you're not allowed to see Jason on minimap/...  he doesn't even want to you somewhat aware he's there as you might run and that is obviously not allowed at all or ever. 

People freaking when they see Jason (maybe range modification?) but no, he wants them to suddenly not react if he's in game existence only stalk mode.

and perks... 

Not one modification. not a few tweaks.. but a laundry list of 15 things   (I want total party kills each and every time because I am Da Jason!)

• Like 1

In my point of view those are thing that will "fix" the game

Add a third step for the "police call exit"
Mini game based on strength to free yourself from traps
Item visible only on minimap
Swap Stalk with Sense
Increase damage you take from jumping in and out windows
Grab from prone
Grab cone increase to 90° and weapon cone to 180°
Medic should be valid for one medic spray only
Traps on map should change colour if they are triggered
Slow down Vanessa running speed
Allow Jason to destroy objects like tables
Allow Jason to hit counsellor behind window/door

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blinckx said:

In my point of view those are thing that will "fix" the game

Add a third step for the "police call exit"
Mini game based on strength to free yourself from traps
Item visible only on minimap
Swap Stalk with Sense
Increase damage you take from jumping in and out windows
Grab from prone
Grab cone increase to 90° and weapon cone to 180°
Medic should be valid for one medic spray only
Traps on map should change colour if they are triggered
Slow down Vanessa running speed
Allow Jason to destroy objects like tables
Allow Jason to hit counsellor behind window/door

I don't agree with all of these, but many of these are great points.

I especially like the 3rd step to get the cops idea.

- Traps are under powered now

I thought stacking was fine but if it MUST be changed, then the knife shouldn't always spring the trap. Should be 50% success rate.

- Grab is mostly fine but needs a very slight collision area boost

I disagree. The old grab was perfect. It needs to come back, like, yesterday.

- Window system needs to allow Jason to break them with melee attacks AGAIN while also keeping the "E" action prompt

Agree. I also think the door should ONLY be broken with the prompt. It balances with the original grab among other things.

- The fear mechanic is overall pointless or not good enough and should be looked at to be improved and changed in some way

I agree, but to a point. Certain counselors should not be penalized for standing up to Jason.

- Cops should be reworked or changed a bit (probably just give Jason full Rage if cops are called since that would piss him off)

Your Best Idea, imo.

- Throwing knives either shouldn't take so damn long to pick up from beginning in shack, in general in the map, and counselors certainly shouldn't be able to gaurd block throwing knives

Agree 100%

- Jason needs a move or feature when he's "downed" on the floor and a counselor gets too close to his body

Not so sure about this one. Maybe if you stand next to him for x amount of seconds, he gets an unexpected kill prompt?

- Part 7 needs to be remade

Agree 100%

-  Jason should be able to see which car is blue or yellow on the map

You don't need this if it's harder to find items. Item drop icons need to be nerfed so that they appear on your mini-map when dropped, but only if you have a walkie talkie. Maybe only if dropped by a walkie talkie carrying person?

- Jason shouldn't pop up at ALL on the minimap as a big red icon for counselors if they are in level 3 or higher fear (flare guns can still reveal him)

I think it's like this already

- Counselors shouldn't shriek automatically for the player from 100 feet away when they see Jason in Stalk. It literally ruins everything and the stealth part about Jason.

Agree 100%

- Give Jason perks?

I'd rather be able to choose my weapons, and therefore, kills. Jason 8 with a machete? Yes, please!

• Like 1

1. Grab should be wider, not longer. It should look like this:

5 hours ago, Fooobar said:

The grab range is ok if the grab zone was something like this. @[IllFonic]Courier

j.jpg

2. Traps themselves are fine. The way they are dealt with most often, i.e. the Medic perk, should be reworked like this:

• Medic only applies to the player with the perk. Med sprays only count as 2 for those with the perk, even if they pick up a med spray first and then drop it for someone else without the perk, that person will only have 1 use.
  • If 1 out of the 2 uses for the med spray has been used already, if it is then dropped and given to another player WITHOUT Medic, then the remaining med spray heals 50% (half) that of the normal healing amount. Think of it as if the bottle is half-full.
  • If a med spray has been used once and is dropped, then picked up by another player WITH Medic, they will get 100% of the med spray's healing capacity.
  • In this way Medic is kind of like that counselor has gotten medical training and "knows" how to use a med spray without letting any go to waste, whereas those without the perk do not.

3. Jason's melee needs better hit detection. And more kinds of attacks, mostly a wide attack for dealing with groups.

4. Part 7 needs a buff. I used to think more fear generation would help, but now I'm thinking a faster Rage meter would better benefit him. Also replace his -Traps with -Stun Resistance so he has a better chance to control objectives.

5. All levels of shift should be closer together in speed and distance. Keep normal shift the same, but buff -Shift and nerf +Shift in speed and distance to the median level between them and normal Shift. The primary difference between all levels of shift should be their cooldown time, like with Morph.

6. Part 4 has a hidden +Morph. It's not listed in his abilities but he in truth has 4 strengths. Either remove that, or list it in the character selection and revamp all Jason's to indeed have 4 strengths and weaknesses.

7. Swap Sense and Stalk so that Jason can sneak in the early part of the matches. That would benefit him much more than seeing counselor locations at the beginning.

• Like 1

@[IllFonic]Courier The game was fine in the Oct 11 patch. 

I think you all should consider adding an Casual Mode for people who don't like a challenge and/or an Expert Mode for people who do.

See? Any of us can @ the devs, too. Stop asking the devs to ruin their game because it's too difficult for you. You all should've simply asked for a casual mode from the start. That would've been the more understandable thing to do, rather than ask the devs for changes that affect (read: ruin the game for) the entire player base.

2 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

1. Grab should be wider, not longer. It should look like this:

2. Traps themselves are fine. The way they are dealt with most often, i.e. the Medic perk, should be reworked like this:

• Medic only applies to the player with the perk. Med sprays only count as 2 for those with the perk, even if they pick up a med spray first and then drop it for someone else without the perk, that person will only have 1 use.
  • If 1 out of the 2 uses for the med spray has been used already, if it is then dropped and given to another player WITHOUT Medic, then the remaining med spray heals 50% (half) that of the normal healing amount. Think of it as if the bottle is half-full.
  • If a med spray has been used once and is dropped, then picked up by another player WITH Medic, they will get 100% of the med spray's healing capacity.
  • In this way Medic is kind of like that counselor has gotten medical training and "knows" how to use a med spray without letting any go to waste, whereas those without the perk do not.

3. Jason's melee needs better hit detection. And more kinds of attacks, mostly a wide attack for dealing with groups.

4. Part 7 needs a buff. I used to think more fear generation would help, but now I'm thinking a faster Rage meter would better benefit him. Also replace his -Traps with -Stun Resistance so he has a better chance to control objectives.

5. All levels of shift should be closer together in speed and distance. Keep normal shift the same, but buff -Shift and nerf +Shift in speed and distance to the median level between them and normal Shift. The primary difference between all levels of shift should be their cooldown time, like with Morph.

6. Part 4 has a hidden +Morph. It's not listed in his abilities but he in truth has 4 strengths. Either remove that, or list it in the character selection and revamp all Jason's to indeed have 4 strengths and weaknesses.

7. Swap Sense and Stalk so that Jason can sneak in the early part of the matches. That would benefit him much more than seeing counselor locations at the beginning.

Out of likes but a lot of this would be a huge improvement.

11 hours ago, Caulus said:

@[IllFonic]Courier The game was fine in the Oct 11 patch. 

I think you all should consider adding an Casual Mode for people who don't like a challenge and/or an Expert Mode for people who do.

See? Any of us can @ the devs, too. Stop asking the devs to ruin their game because it's too difficult for you. You all should've simply asked for a casual mode from the start. That would've been the more understandable thing to do, rather than ask the devs for changes that affect (read: ruin the game for) the entire player base.

Are you pointing at me?

The game is WAY to easy for counselors right now. 60% escape rate is not balanced.

alright im gonna be honest.... if i die early in the match AND i dont come back as tommy i leave the match..... that being said i hate how counselors scream at the sight of jason and i hate jasons combat stance nerf... now when jason blocks he has a massive counter delay... that sux

"Trap stacking"

See this is where I think people bend the truth because they don't like something. I have never seen 2 or more traps EXACTLY in the same place ... EVER. I have seen trap CLUSTERS where traps were placed closely enough to each other to be effective at making it more difficult to get at an objective. And there was never anything wrong with trap clusters. But counselor players don't want anything to be remotely difficult so they call it "stacking". If on one of the platforms it was once actually that way, I don't know but I sure as hell have never seen anyone put 2 traps in the same exact place. They were grouped up closely, and there was no issue with that. It's strategic play.

Stop making us Xboxers have to download the whole game again every time there's a patch.  PS4 patches are much smaller.  Still haven't read a post from the developers about that.

14 hours ago, Fooobar said:

Are you pointing at me?

The game is WAY to easy for counselors right now. 60% escape rate is not balanced.

Nah, we're on the same page for the most part. I want the game to go back to how it was when they first added the Jarvis map.

The Oct. 11 version was amazing. Jason needs the grab back. Period.

9 hours ago, Caulus said:

Nah, we're on the same page for the most part. I want the game to go back to how it was when they first added the Jarvis map.

The Oct. 11 version was amazing. Jason needs the grab back. Period.

Then we are on the same page :)

On 11/6/2017 at 0:32 PM, Caulus said:

- Jason needs a move or feature when he's "downed" on the floor and a counselor gets too close to his body

Not so sure about this one. Maybe if you stand next to him for x amount of seconds, he gets an unexpected kill prompt?

Think of it like th scene in the climax of Part 4. Trish is trying to slip past a downed Jason, and he grabs his axe and swings it at her from a prone position.

• Like 1