Title says it all really. Some way for people to be able to mute all the other players. If I stream, I like to mute the other players because I have no idea what people might say. There is an option to mute copyrighted music, which seems gear towards streamers, and this would be helpful as well rather than having to go through and mute everyone manually.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Moiren said:

Title says it all really. Some way for people to be able to mute all the other players. If I stream, I like to mute the other players because I have no idea what people might say. There is an option to mute copyrighted music, which seems gear towards streamers, and this would be helpful as well rather than having to go through and mute everyone manually.

If you mute yourself in the lobby, doesn't that do the trick?

Not sure how you mute yourself? I can't click on my own name to see my profile or have the option to mute.

2 minutes ago, Moiren said:

Not sure how you mute yourself? I can't click on my own name to see my profile or have the option to mute.

I'm able to do that in PS4....hmmm...what platform are you playing on?

Ah, on Steam. I play on PS4 as well, but I never bothered to try and mute myself there.

4 minutes ago, Moiren said:

Ah, on Steam. I play on PS4 as well, but I never bothered to try and mute myself there.

I can't speak to Steam's options, but in PS4, I am able to highlight my own name in the lobby list and select the option to mute. I just tested it.

3 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I can't speak to Steam's options, but in PS4, I am able to highlight my own name in the lobby list and select the option to mute. I just tested it.

You can mute yourself on ps4?.. I made a suggestion for that. Now I feel stupid lol

I love this game, but I absolutely cannot stand when in a game I'm dealing with loud, aggressive, angry trolls.

As Jason, having people taunt you and scream laugh into their mic is incredibly jarring and disheartening. I'd almost prefer to just interact with the character's in the game and forget I'm playing with actual people.

As a counsellor, I've seen people complain about annoying Jasons ruining immersion by speaking. Now, personally speaking, I enjoy friendly banter...but...

****I AM TALKING SPECIFICALLY ABOUT TOXIC PLAYERS WHO ARE SORE LOSERS/WINNERS AND TROLLS IN GENERAL.*****

Please devs, just give us an easy to push Mute all button *IN GAME.* Not before a match... IN-GAME. As a fail-safe.

F13 has quickly become my favourite online game, but I just had an evening of fun ruined by one idiot who wouldn't shut up at the end of the night. Please consider this option as an added feature that would ONLY EFFECT YOUR EXPERIENCE OF THE GAME.

Meaning, you push *MUTE ALL* and it only mutes all other players for YOUR GAME, not EVERYONE ELSE'S GAME IN THE MATCH.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jonny-myers said:

I love this game, but I absolutely cannot stand when in a game I'm dealing with loud, aggressive, angry trolls.

As Jason, having people taunt you and scream laugh into their mic is incredibly jarring and disheartening. I'd almost prefer to just interact with the character's in the game and forget I'm playing with actual people.

As a counsellor, I've seen people complain about annoying Jasons ruining immersion by speaking. Now, personally speaking, I enjoy friendly banter...but...

****I AM TALKING SPECIFICALLY ABOUT TOXIC PLAYERS WHO ARE SORE LOSERS/WINNERS AND TROLLS IN GENERAL.*****

Please devs, just give us an easy to push Mute all button *IN GAME.* Not before a match... IN-GAME. As a fail-safe.

F13 has quickly become my favourite online game, but I just had an evening of fun ruined by one idiot who wouldn't shut up at the end of the night. Please consider this option as an added feature that would ONLY EFFECT YOUR EXPERIENCE OF THE GAME.

Meaning, you push *MUTE ALL* and it only mutes all other players for YOUR GAME, not EVERYONE ELSE'S GAME IN THE MATCH.

I like the idea but I don’t think they will waste time on this 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

I like the idea but I don’t think they will waste time on this 

I hope they consider some kind of easy solution. Otherwise, I'm just going to mute every player on a go forward.

The game's community has quite a few toxic players in it. Forced mic chat means dealing with a large number of people who may not be "team-oriented" or present for the casual experience.

I suppose another way around it would be to implement a casual server and a competitive server with rewards. But I feel like creating a mute all function would be a lot less work that this...

• Like 1

You can already mute people while you’re in-game. Press options/start & mute players. As for a “mute all” option, just pull your headphones out your ears.

6 hours ago, jonny-myers said:

Was this resolved? Because I would love to find a way to mute toxic players mid-game...

you can on the console. I do it during the match all the time.

• Like 1

yep, console you can mute players at anytime you want. I've seen people do it on steam all the time as well during the match when watching them on twitch.

1 hour ago, Punisher_2099 said:

yep, console you can mute players at anytime you want. I've seen people do it on steam all the time as well during the match when watching them on twitch.

Really? Derp. Let me try that out.

8 hours ago, jonny-myers said:

If you want to mute all...just pull out your headset.

6 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

If you want to mute all...just pull out your headset.

Pulling out the headset puts me at a disadvantage of not being able to hear ambient environmental noise.

But! Someone else on the forum told me there's a way to individually mute players mid-game, and if I need to, I can just mute them all.

Thank you, game devs! Sorry I didn't find this feature sooner!

1 minute ago, jonny-myers said:

Pulling out the headset puts me at a disadvantage of not being able to hear ambient environmental noise.

But! Someone else on the forum told me there's a way to individually mute players mid-game, and if I need to, I can just mute them all.

Thank you, game devs! Sorry I didn't find this feature sooner!

I haven't been able to find it either...

Apparently in game if you go to the menu, the top option is "Mute Players"

So if someone is being a troll or too much to deal with, just hit menu and then mute them. Easy! Thanks, Punisher!

2 hours ago, jonny-myers said:

Apparently in game if you go to the menu, the top option is "Mute Players"

So if someone is being a troll or too much to deal with, just hit menu and then mute them. Easy! Thanks, Punisher!

YW. I do it constantly on the Ps4 when I get a little squeaker that is being a jerk (not saying all are, some are way cool)

• Like 1