Weird, I was able to purchase and download the Halloween DLC just fine after the first hotfix on the PS4 on the 26th. It's bundled with Part IV Jason kills.

17 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

PS4 EU gets the DLC later, on october 31.

No on the 30th basically tomorrow 

33 minutes ago, BoxingRouge said:

Sony EU should get the DLC at midnight tonight.

It's out for Australia but I can't play because I should be sleeping but I'm awake and I have school

• Like 1

Gun needs to submit things earlier to Sony EU so we get it the same time this isn't the 80s when we used to get films etc a week after the US lol

• Like 1

Yeah, the delay doesn’t make sense. Every other ps4 game I own gets dlc in the UK at the same time as the US. In fact, a few hours earlier due to time difference.

So why is this one game different?

23 minutes ago, YouSurvived said:

Yeah, the delay doesn’t make sense. Every other ps4 game I own gets dlc in the UK at the same time as the US. In fact, a few hours earlier due to time difference.

So why is this one game different?

Because they submit things at US time meaning to late for us over here so we then have to wait for an extra week because they handed it in at 6pm US time which is like 11pm here lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dandan10 said:

Because they submit things at US time meaning to late for us over here so we then have to wait for an extra week because they handed it in at 6pm US time which is like 11pm here lol

Lol. Weird how every other game company manages to get it right.

• Like 1

Folks, I'm facing a dilemma with AJ. She doesnt wanna take off her skull swimsuit, cause she loved it so much and she wont be able to wear it back. However, she wants try her costume for the halloween. She will be the only one among her Friends without one.