On 10/28/2017 at 10:23 PM, BomberBuddy said:

I've been reading alot about the opinions regarding the grab range change, played a few games myself, and I cannot help but feel conflicted. Let's face it: the grab range was unfair prepatch. Jason having the ability to force choke a counselor into his grip was unfair, and probably warranted a grimace of distaste. Then we move on. It happened. Tough.

People had gotten so used to that unfair grab range that now, with it gone, people no longer believe that they should have lived. They sympathize with Jason, harkening back to the good ole days where Jason could press a button and win. Gone are the moments of dread because that uncertainty of survival has opened up more in the counselor's favor.

Jason doesn't need your sympathy, trust me. As far as the grab range goes, this patch made it so Jason has to work a little harder to earn his kill. It can be done. It will be done. I promise you. Jasons will now have to use more than a shift-grab if they want to cut down a group. When has a shift-grab ever been satisfying anyway? If you are Jason, start planning ambushes; think as a couselor would think. Human error and mind games now play a pivotal role. Outsmart your opponent.

If you are a counselor and you no longer find satisfaction in juking Jason, it seems your enjoyment of the game has been hindered by killers unwilling to adapt to the tide of war. Beat him into submission until he changes his ways. Please remember: A human being is suseptable to failure. We are stubborn, resistant to change, especially to a form of entertainment media. Social darwinism here. 

You obviously are just a game player and not a Friday the 13th movie  watcher, killing should come easy for Jason , the counselor is the one who should have to work harder to survive not Jason , I am bored as a counselor , unless Jason hits me with a perfect shiftgrab I survive 9 out of 10 Times , I now survive the whole 20 minutes without the cops, cars or boats, I see allot of people doing the same.

im bored with the game and would love to send the physical copy that I haven’t received yet back. 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2017 at 0:02 PM, Archgamer said:

I don't know why counselors prefer an easier game for them to survive. 

For me, I don't want anybody to hold my hand. I should be scared of Jason yet when ever I run circles next to him, he looks so silly, like he's trying to swat flies with his hand.

They could keep the range. But the fact that you need to have accuracy up close is dumb. I've clip through so many counselors with my arm just because they were slightly to the left or right of me.

Counselors who prefer an easier game are the same ones who used to quit right in the middle of a kill, now in those few instances where the are actually going to get killed they do it earlier so you still don’t get the credit .