Well, since the trailer didn't give much information except that Roy or something like Roy will be main thing on this new gamemode in creating this for ideas andĀ suppositions of what could be the gamemode, how could be, how would work in a online game where a lot of people are jerks....... I personally and I hope the gamemode would be in first person (third person would be too easy for everyone) and would be something like Murder from Garry's Mod where one person is the killer and other people d
Well, since the trailer didn't give much information except that Roy or something like Roy will be main thing on this new gamemode in creating this for ideas andĀ suppositions of what could be the gamemode, how could be, how would work in a online game where a lot of people are jerks....... I personally and I hope the gamemode would be in first person (third person would be too easy for everyone) and would be something like Murder from Garry's Mod where one person is the killer and other people d