Sign in to follow this  
Theiceman105

Locking the Glass Doors...

The door is one hit anyways, and noobs locking these sorts are what get people killed. 

Either make it 2 hits when locked, or remove the locking of glass doors. L

Please, for all of our sakes.

Another "change the game" because of bad players post. *smh*

With barricaded doors, 4 hits wasn't enough for you people with part 2,3,6,7,9, and 3 hits wasn't enough with part 4,8,savini. More just pandering to bad players. Too damn bad if you get chased out of a cabin before you've had the chance to raid it all.

My God how badly do you people suck?

Have zero expectations in public play, OP. It'll make life easier if you expect that the non communicative guy hiding under a bed the entire game is dead weight, and that Tiffany just has to put the battery in. 

Locking a glass door is effective as otherwise, jason can just open the door. Remember, doors are for jason, windows are for counselors. Places with flimsy doors means you probably shouldn't be there for long. 

A smart jason player can even sense/see where a player is going and, say, shift+stalk INTO said building and all the counselor will think at first is that some doorknob left a door open. if the door was smashed, then they have to realize that Jason could be closer...

3 hours ago, dmack621 said:

Another "change the game" because of bad players post. *smh*

With barricaded doors, 4 hits wasn't enough for you people with part 2,3,6,7,9, and 3 hits wasn't enough with part 4,8,savini. More just pandering to bad players. Too damn bad if you get chased out of a cabin before you've had the chance to raid it all.

My God how badly do you people suck?

The traps nerfwasn't needed, but any who want the grab nerf reverted suck at the game(you)

2 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

The traps nerfwasn't needed, but any who want the grab nerf reverted suck at the game(you)

LOL. I suck at the game because I don't enjoy escaping too easily as a counselor? Yeah buddy, that's it. You got me. *slow clap*

These idiots just don't stop, it's actually hilarious at this point.

Just now, dmack621 said:

LOL. I suck at the game because I don't enjoy escaping too easily as a counselor? Yeah buddy, that's it. You got me. *slow clap*

These idiots just don't stop, it's actually hilarious at this point.

So, you agree that the car-length grab is balanced? Wow! If you're so good, then why do you need a huge advantage?

I love people's exaggerations of his former grab: stretch Armstrong, sticky hand, etc. Everyone got burnt by it before, and everyone dodged it before. It's just better for counselors now, where people think it should be hard to avoid his grab or survive. At this point, combine threads. Nerf, pro or con. 

Back to the post, Jason can knock those doors down in one hit. But you can also put a trap behind it and make him break it down and possibly miss seeing it. At the same time, on Packanack, I have been burnt by the scrappy door being locked when I got caught by morph while trying to place a battery in. Would have been nice to run and hop through some windows and not get cornered on the front steps. 

17 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

So, you agree that the car-length grab is balanced? Wow! If you're so good, then why do you need a huge advantage?

You don't know how to read, do you? Or you are just an ignorant waste of time.

I do NOT need an advantage, YOU DO. I never complained about the reach because 1) I was skilled enough to avoid it a good percentage of times and 2) I have NEVER been grabbed from 10 ft away ... EVER. NOR has anyone I have played with, and I have close to 400 people on my list JUST FROM THIS GAME.

The people who wanted this nerf needed the advantage so that they could dance in Jason's face without fear of dying. That's flat out what it is. And if you honestly think the grab was an advantage in a game that is 7 vs 1 you need your head examined.

Competent counselors would escape Jason BEFORE the patch. Not always, but they damn sure would a reasonable percentage of the time.

Anyone who is complaining about any "advantage" for Jason wants a 1 vs 1 playing field in a 7 vs 1 game and that's bullshit. Either work as a team or accept the fact that you will die.

EVERY fucking post I have made has been about NOT having fun as a COUNSELOR on EASY MODE and you idiots keep INSISTING on attacking everyone as a sole Jason player. 

I play Jason as often as the majority of people here, which is about 1 in 8-10 matches, so MOST times I am playing a COUNSELOR. If you cannot comprehend by this point that my posts are as an ANNOYED/UNINTERESTED COUNSELOR it is because you have NOTHING to fall back on and continue to use the Jason player argument where it does not work.

And even against Jason players, it does not work because your argument is based on a 1 v 1 encounter and this game is 1 v 7. If you think that the odds should be in favor of counselors on a 1 v 1 basis instead of it being balanced as 1 v 7, YOU are the problem.

The grab as it is is NOT balanced when I can walk up to Jason, dance, and fuck with him and not get grabbed. Again this is my point that people wanted to FEEL special as if they can just all walk up and do whatever they want without any fear of consequence. You are shit counselors, and that is straight fact.

In fact the entire basis of how ALL of these threads have gone showcase EXACTLY why you shit counselors wanted this so badly. So you can say "na-na you just suck, I am so good I can dance in your face." Having the game reworked in your favor doesn't make you good. You're still shit, just now with a handout.

AND ... AND, these shit tier counselors aren't even satisfied with the nerfs and advantages they've been handed, they want phone box markers, more door hits on GLASS DOORS, MORE pocket knives and health sprays, they want increased stun times and much faster car start times. Just READ through the shit they actually want and it is VERY clear to see that this is a product of bad players not wanting to work at getting better at playing counselors, they instead just want the game tweaked to be in their favor so they don't have to do any of that.

8 minutes ago, dmack621 said:

You don't know how to read, do you? Or you are just an ignorant waste of time.

I do NOT need an advantage, YOU DO. I never complained about the reach because 1) I was skilled enough to avoid it a good percentage of times and 2) I have NEVER been grabbed from 10 ft away ... EVER. NOR has anyone I have played with, and I have close to 400 people on my list JUST FROM THIS GAME.

The people who wanted this nerf needed the advantage so that they could dance in Jason's face without fear of dying. That's flat out what it is. And if you honestly think the grab was an advantage in a game that is 7 vs 1 you need your head examined.

Competent counselors would escape Jason BEFORE the patch. Not always, but they damn sure would a reasonable percentage of the time.

Anyone who is complaining about any "advantage" for Jason wants a 1 vs 1 playing field in a 7 vs 1 game and that's bullshit. Either work as a team or accept the fact that you will die.

EVERY fucking post I have made has been about NOT having fun as a COUNSELOR on EASY MODE and you idiots keep INSISTING on attacking everyone as a sole Jason player. 

I play Jason as often as the majority of people here, which is about 1 in 8-10 matches, so MOST times I am playing a COUNSELOR. If you cannot comprehend by this point that my posts are as an ANNOYED/UNINTERESTED COUNSELOR it is because you have NOTHING to fall back on and continue to use the Jason player argument where it does not work.

And even against Jason players, it does not work because your argument is based on a 1 v 1 encounter and this game is 1 v 7. If you think that the odds should be in favor of counselors on a 1 v 1 basis instead of it being balanced as 1 v 7, YOU are the problem.

The grab as it is is NOT balanced when I can walk up to Jason, dance, and fuck with him and not get grabbed. Again this is my point that people wanted to FEEL special as if they can just all walk up and do whatever they want without any fear of consequence. You are shit counselors, and that is straight fact.

I don't need an advantage at all. Hell, its still easy to grab as Jason, I just played a match.

Stop getting pissed off because they made Jason take more skill and not no brain, grab from 10 ft away.

They didn't approach the nerf in a proper way though, they should revert the traps and block nerf, buff his combat stance weapon swing speed by 50%-100%.

They made it to where you have to use stalk on groups, and take them out 1 by 1. Because pre-nerf, Jason could just take groups head on(mainly hit detection playing a factor).

4 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

I don't need an advantage at all. Hell,bits stilleasy to grab as Jason, I just played a match.

Stop getting pissed off because they made Jason take more skill and not no brain, grab from 10 ft away.

They didn't approach the nerf in a proper way though, they should revert the traps and block nerf, buff his combat stance weapon swing speed by 50%-100%.

They made it to where you have to use stalk on groups, and take them out 1 by 1. Because pre-nerf, Jason could just take groups head on(mainly hit detection playing a factor).

AGAIN .. 7 v 1 ... you want good Jason players to be toned down into mediocre/bad ones via mechanics and shit counselors made to FEEL like mediocre/good ones via hand outs.

1 minute ago, dmack621 said:

AGAIN .. 7 v 1 ... you want good Jason players to be toned down into mediocre/bad ones via mechanics and shit counselors made to FEEL like mediocre ones via hand outs.

No? I just disagree 8/8 being normal. Also the fact he could grab in groups and then just walk back 2 steps and execute instantly was annoying. 

The counselor would be teleported to Jason, creating extra distance. Then all you had to do was either Choke,Eye Gouge, or Head Pinch.

7v1? Yes I get it, but counselors have weapon durability and their bats usually break in 2-3 hits,  and flaregun doesn't work, while others may not stun Jason.

Yes, I get what you mean, but you need to grab once they have distance between eachother, or try a different approach.

4 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

No? I just disagree 8/8 being normal.

When did I ever ONCE say 8/8 was the "norm?" I never did. 8/8 happens, variants and circumstance in EACH game made it that way. But to consistently have at LEAST 4 escapes because mechanics have changed is complete bullshit. I say at LEAST because that is a middle ground number, it's been worse than that. Mechanics did NOT need to change, players and how they go about playing a counselor is what needed to change and if they didn't want to change, then go play something else. Trying to 1v1 Jason every game means 100% death ratio ... until now, where you can dance in his face. This is what the problem is. People want their survival rate based on 1v1 instead of 1v7 and THAT is complete bullshit.

48 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

it was not a car length most it was 6 feet ahead of jason and being jason is approximately 6 foot 3 someone that tall can grab that far ahead the animation didn't match range so old range with new lunge grab animation 

24 minutes ago, dmack621 said:

When did I ever ONCE say 8/8 was the "norm?" I never did. 8/8 happens, variants and circumstance in EACH game made it that way. But to consistently have at LEAST 4 escapes because mechanics have changed is complete bullshit. I say at LEAST because that is a middle ground number, it's been worse than that. Mechanics did NOT need to change, players and how they go about playing a counselor is what needed to change and if they didn't want to change, then go play something else. Trying to 1v1 Jason every game means 100% death ratio ... until now, where you can dance in his face. This is what the problem is. People want their survival rate based on 1v1 instead of 1v7 and THAT is complete bullshit.

Jason shpuld have his grab removed. "His slashing removed. His traps removed. He shouldn't be allowed to move he's so overpowered"

-Your's truly,

Salty counselor

Dmackseems like the type of dude to get outran by a crouch walking lachappa!

Just now, Theiceman105 said:

Jason shpuld have his grab removed. "His slashing removed. His traps removed. He shouldn't be allowed to move he's so overpowered"

-Your's truly,

Salty counselor

Uh. The fuck?

Just trolling this guy now. His reactions at me saying the grab was absurd is funny as hell.

Sorry bud, but I'm in the middle here. Was a bit stupid long, now it's stupid short. Needs a middle ground. And the cone inverted. 

6 minutes ago, Omnichris64 said:

Sorry bud, but I'm in the middle here. Was a bit stupid long, now it's stupid short. Needs a middle ground. And the cone inverted. 

It just takes time getting used too. I haven't tested his exact range, but I'll admit I should've grabbed some when I didn't.

Can you send a video link of the new range?

It just takes tine getting used too. I haven't tested his exact range, but I'll admit I should've grabbed some when I didn't.

Can you send a video link of the new range?

Nope. I'm 39 man, I don't know how to record shit. I can tell you that as Jason, I have been effectively dry humping someone and whiffed numerous times.