mmoises1213

F13 Bots, Can Only Play Jason

I do not like the idea of only playing Jason when bots come out as i read in the website. Yes what has been specified is respectable but what if one is not a really good player and want the satisfaction of always escaping? What if new players want to play to get used to the game? What if one wants to learn how to drive better, repair better, and just overall improve gameplay? What if they want to practice their fighting skills or shooting skills? Maybe try out different perks and different counselors without the worry of stats? What if they just want to overall play a stress-free game without the worry of really good Jason players being very strategic and killing them? I think only Jason should be a start. You can't really do much with him when with counselors, the possibilities are endless!

5 hours ago, mmoises1213 said:

I do not like the idea of only playing Jason when bots come out as i read in the website. Yes what has been specified is respectable but what if one is not a really good player and want the satisfaction of always escaping? What if new players want to play to get used to the game? What if one wants to learn how to drive better, repair better, and just overall improve gameplay? What if they want to practice their fighting skills or shooting skills? Maybe try out different perks and different counselors without the worry of stats? What if they just want to overall play a stress-free game without the worry of really good Jason players being very strategic and killing them? I think only Jason should be a start. You can't really do much with him when with counselors, the possibilities are endless!

True i prefer playing counselor than Jason it give me more feel of the movie *omg surviving jason* even if i like Jason

And yeah it Can help to improve playstyle for other player 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mmoises1213 said:

Illphonic can't program an AI well enough for Jason to be a threat. That is why you will only get to play as Jason.

• Like 1